the joker ss o // User Search

1  |

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 19, 2002, 9:45pm
is there detailed information about when the AW universe or other universe
will be down , and for how long . Also if in the world AWTeen building will
be not available during the moving .

thx

"calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c97b7d9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> In order to provide our customers with better service we will be moving
most
> of our servers to a new location over the next few weeks. During the next
> few days some worlds and or universes may be temporarily unavailable while
> they are stopped on the main server and started on the backup server. Once
> we have the main server in the new location we will transfer the worlds
and
> universes back to the main server. Most of these moves will go unnoticed
> except for the move of the world AW. This will require that all new
building
> be shut down for a day while the database is moved. This will take place
on
> Thursday 03/21/02 and AW should be back open to building sometime on
> 03/22/02. The move back to the main server will take place in the first
> weeks of April, exact date to be announced later. As always if you have
any
> problems connecting to any of our services please send a detailed email to
> support at activeworlds.com
>
> Bill
> Activeworlds Corp.

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 5:27pm
it is all for the good :)

"
calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c98d55d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Don't be sad Dion, AWteen has already been moved and it didn't hurt a bit.
> :)
>
> Bill

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 19, 2002, 9:45pm
is there detailed information about when the AW universe or other universe
will be down , and for how long . Also if in the world AWTeen building will
be not available during the moving .

thx

"calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c97b7d9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> In order to provide our customers with better service we will be moving
most
> of our servers to a new location over the next few weeks. During the next
> few days some worlds and or universes may be temporarily unavailable while
> they are stopped on the main server and started on the backup server. Once
> we have the main server in the new location we will transfer the worlds
and
> universes back to the main server. Most of these moves will go unnoticed
> except for the move of the world AW. This will require that all new
building
> be shut down for a day while the database is moved. This will take place
on
> Thursday 03/21/02 and AW should be back open to building sometime on
> 03/22/02. The move back to the main server will take place in the first
> weeks of April, exact date to be announced later. As always if you have
any
> problems connecting to any of our services please send a detailed email to
> support at activeworlds.com
>
> Bill
> Activeworlds Corp.

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 5:27pm
it is all for the good :)

"
calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c98d55d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Don't be sad Dion, AWteen has already been moved and it didn't hurt a bit.
> :)
>
> Bill

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 19, 2002, 9:45pm
is there detailed information about when the AW universe or other universe
will be down , and for how long . Also if in the world AWTeen building will
be not available during the moving .

thx

"calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c97b7d9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> In order to provide our customers with better service we will be moving
most
> of our servers to a new location over the next few weeks. During the next
> few days some worlds and or universes may be temporarily unavailable while
> they are stopped on the main server and started on the backup server. Once
> we have the main server in the new location we will transfer the worlds
and
> universes back to the main server. Most of these moves will go unnoticed
> except for the move of the world AW. This will require that all new
building
> be shut down for a day while the database is moved. This will take place
on
> Thursday 03/21/02 and AW should be back open to building sometime on
> 03/22/02. The move back to the main server will take place in the first
> weeks of April, exact date to be announced later. As always if you have
any
> problems connecting to any of our services please send a detailed email to
> support at activeworlds.com
>
> Bill
> Activeworlds Corp.

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 5:27pm
it is all for the good :)

"
calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c98d55d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Don't be sad Dion, AWteen has already been moved and it didn't hurt a bit.
> :)
>
> Bill

[View Quote]

Something EVERYONE:Should Be Aware Of

Mar 13, 2002, 5:23pm
sure, bin laden organized the 9/11 thing , he still walkks around somehwere

"dion" <GovDion at subdimension.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c8f9a87$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If you live in Libya and you hack a computer server in the United States,
it
> is considered an international crime and if they want, the United States
can
> go right in and pluck you out of your country. I believe that there is an
> international treaty signed by all countries that states that if you do
> something illegal in another country, you can be taken from your country
> face trial in the country that the crime was commited in. Of course, with
> the cost of going over there just to take you, you'd have to do something
> pretty costly to someone else.

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 19, 2002, 9:45pm
is there detailed information about when the AW universe or other universe
will be down , and for how long . Also if in the world AWTeen building will
be not available during the moving .

thx

"calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c97b7d9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> In order to provide our customers with better service we will be moving
most
> of our servers to a new location over the next few weeks. During the next
> few days some worlds and or universes may be temporarily unavailable while
> they are stopped on the main server and started on the backup server. Once
> we have the main server in the new location we will transfer the worlds
and
> universes back to the main server. Most of these moves will go unnoticed
> except for the move of the world AW. This will require that all new
building
> be shut down for a day while the database is moved. This will take place
on
> Thursday 03/21/02 and AW should be back open to building sometime on
> 03/22/02. The move back to the main server will take place in the first
> weeks of April, exact date to be announced later. As always if you have
any
> problems connecting to any of our services please send a detailed email to
> support at activeworlds.com
>
> Bill
> Activeworlds Corp.

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 5:27pm
it is all for the good :)

"
calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c98d55d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Don't be sad Dion, AWteen has already been moved and it didn't hurt a bit.
> :)
>
> Bill

[View Quote]

Download Site

Apr 13, 2002, 10:43am
its to test all different setups of new world server and uniserver i guess ,
to see if there are bugs and run stable .

"carlbanks" <virtualcarlbanks at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cb7ca9e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Yeah. Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! AW has around 500 of their own Worlds.

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 19, 2002, 9:45pm
is there detailed information about when the AW universe or other universe
will be down , and for how long . Also if in the world AWTeen building will
be not available during the moving .

thx

"calpantera" <bill at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c97b7d9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> In order to provide our customers with better service we will be moving
most
> of our servers to a new location over the next few weeks. During the next
> few days some worlds and or universes may be temporarily unavailable while
> they are stopped on the main server and started on the backup server. Once
> we have the main server in the new location we will transfer the worlds
and
> universes back to the main server. Most of these moves will go unnoticed
> except for the move of the world AW. This will require that all new
building
> be shut down for a day while the database is moved. This will take place
on
> Thursday 03/21/02 and AW should be back open to building sometime on
> 03/22/02. The move back to the main server will take place in the first
> weeks of April, exact date to be announced later. As always if you have
any
> problems connecting to any of our services please send a detailed email to
> support at activeworlds.com
>
> Bill
> Activeworlds Corp.

We are moving our servers!!