icey // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  8  |

How to get rid of the crEepy trolls?

Apr 5, 2001, 6:10pm
I am with you, I am just hoping all that may come true
icey

[View Quote]

How to get rid of the crEepy trolls?

Apr 5, 2001, 6:28pm
What do you mean, rolu?
icey

Why is AWTeen down often anymore?

Apr 5, 2001, 1:24pm
I could understand you 'loud and clear':)
icey

[View Quote]

AWLD glub glub glub...

Apr 13, 2001, 2:24pm
Illuminati ...nice name ...a card game based on images, characters and
stories like for 'Magic'? I know you won't tell..
icey:)

[View Quote]

Truespace Tutorials

Apr 26, 2001, 3:38pm
Hi morgen,
http://www.caligari.com/help/tuts_books/index.html
http://3dgraphics.about.com/compute/3dgraphics/cs/truespace/index_2.htm?terms=caligari+truespace
http://3dgraphics.about.com/compute/3dgraphics/cs/truespace/index.htm?terms=caligari+truespace
icey

[View Quote]

Gotta Love Those "Customer" Interests...

May 21, 2001, 12:41pm
You're doing great:)
icey

[View Quote]

Gotta Love Those "Customer" Interests...

May 22, 2001, 2:33pm
If I were you I wouldn't be so sure they don't...
icey

[View Quote]

Gotta Love Those "Customer" Interests...

May 22, 2001, 8:54pm
There is one thing I can't truely understand in this whole saga...if you
guys do not like AW, if you do not like the way it is implemented, if
you do not like the ppl worrking for it, if you do not agree with them,
if you think to do it far better, if you think your suggestions are
gold, if you think aw do not worth anythinig...what are you all doing
here?
icey

[View Quote]

3.2 good

May 21, 2001, 1:09pm
Unfortunately this is happening for all software I know, technology is
improving fast in the computer field and users should be aware of it, on
the other hand it would be a pity to not implement because of some
people are still running a Pentium. I am not sure this is an easy task
for programmers and engineers. As far as AW is concerned I can see they
allow a wide range of users despite many others companies, they can give
you 2 different browsers depending on your hardware and the next 3.2
will also run on Win NT 4.0. Of course this is a problem for world
owners because they will never know who may drop in, I can say I have
built for AW3.1 and I am very sorry for who's still on 2.2, but I left
some old commands that could have been simply replaced with better ones
in the 3.1, I think I've made my decision...
icey

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 6:04pm
In my opinion you need a tutor if not you can cope with it..
here's again:

>Subject:
Community newsgroup charter reminder
Date: 10 Feb 2001 11:47:51 -0500 From: "activeworlds"
<cof at activeworlds.com>
Charter of the news.activeworlds.com/community

News.activeworlds.com/community newsgroup is for anyone who is
interested in AW and who can follow Usenet newsgroup netiquette, basic
rules of
polite human interaction, and any further restrictions imposed by this
charter.

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 6:05pm
Sorry for typoing here's again..:)
In my opinion you need a tutor if not you can't cope with it..
here's again:

Date: 10 Feb 2001 11:47:51 -0500 From: "activeworlds"
<cof at activeworlds.com>
Charter of the news.activeworlds.com/community

News.activeworlds.com/community newsgroup is for anyone who is
interested in AW and who can follow Usenet newsgroup netiquette, basic
rules of
polite human interaction, and any further restrictions imposed by this
charter.

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 6:38pm
Here's again
Usenet Netiquette
http://www.ccs.yorku.ca/internet/news/policy_netiquette.htm
http://sunland.gsfc.nasa.gov/info/guide/Usenet_Netiquette.html
http://www.use-net.ch/netiquette_engl.html

Have a nice day
icey

> News.activeworlds.com/community newsgroup is for anyone who is
>Usenet newsgroup netiquette...

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:21pm
Do you mean everybody? Or the people you know?

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:33pm
WE can't live with but can't live without
and ANYONE else's defense for Eep:)
....Do you mean everybody (WE, ANYONE), or the people you know?

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:36pm
Ah ok, you meant someone...
some people can't live with but can't live without
and some people's defense for Eep:)

I am picky:)))

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:44pm
I'd choose tall red shoes

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:49pm
Well you can even do only with red shoes

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:54pm
Try with red football shoes it's a must now

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 10:55am
We were referring to language and politeness, btw his website has got a
lot of broken links he should go check
as far as it concerns building there are over 900 worlds online today
and I saw some very impressive works made by not so popular persons for
this NG 'course.
icey

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 11:18am
True..until one has proof to the contrary, btw I think it's better to
know and then decide what to do than ignore and do whatever...you never
know, you know?:)
icey

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 11:44am
Prolly...

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 12:20pm
Yes and I will hardly see you in a professional usenet group either that
'adult pokemon's':)

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 1:00pm
Yes sure ..it's a pity there are some..give me a few time i will surf
again and point out some for you
icey

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 1:39pm
http://www3.adnc.com/~brit/
http://gel.urstudios.com/
http://www.earthlink.net/error/404.html
http://a3d.com/
http://www.3dfx.com/developers/sdk.html
http://webhome.idirect.com/~jymbob/renderware/
http://worldoss.com/
http://www.zdnet.com/techlife/
here are some ...

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 2:51pm
This ZDNet link works for me, yes it works but leads to a homepage that
hasn't anything to do with what was linked for, on a website broken
links should be always avoided if you think some may be updated later
you just replace it when it is. Anyway...I just had a quick look at,
there are others and I do not have the time to surf longer actually
Have a good day
icey

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 3:01pm
Of 'course there you curse and curse and curse and curse ..touche:)

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 3:31pm
btw I think I have found interesting oldies about this surfing the
net...
http://www.mutationlabs.com/gel/gelteam.html
http://www.online-magazine.com/britvich2.htm
http://www.ccon.org/conf98/report/rolandreport.html
http://www.multimania.com/nmf/cof/events/meeting.html

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 3:45pm
I am not sure what you are talking about..anyway I have better to do
now:)

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 3, 2001, 3:05pm
This should be posted in the wishlist actually

icey

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 3, 2001, 3:09pm
Please...

As far it concerns broken links I'd suggest you to check your whole
website or to have a check at
http://websitegarage.netscape.com/wsg/scripts/states/start.cgi?banner=whatsnew&origin=wsg&page=/tuneup/index.html
I had just a quick look at:
http://tnlc.com/eep/aw/improve.html
http://tnlc.com/rw/
http://tnlc.com/rw/links.html#objects

....Thank you

say please and thanks sometimes it may help

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  8  |