nornny // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  |

m0e

Jul 14, 2000, 7:42pm
m0e is m0e, you can't help it. :) I realize the pk's AW has aren't always
the brightest, but you just have to deal with it. It's totally not something
to get enraged about, a bit annoyed, but nothing more. Just follow the
rules, have nice meaningful chats, be careful not to disclose any personal
information, ignore the sexpots, and you'll be fine in the Alphaworld gz. :)
If not, there's is always the AWGate. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

m0e

Jul 16, 2000, 3:40am
I think what he means is no one that can take m0e's ps rights away or make a
difference is listening to this post or newsgroup in general. :) You make it
sound like the poor tourist was tortured or something, just give an email or
telegram to the head pk or email COF and they'll sort it out for you though.
:) I just hope you guys didn't give m0e a real reason to eject, or else
you'll be to blame also and nothing can be done. BUT, if all you did was get
ejected because of m0e's ignorance, and there was no cursing, backlashing,
or whatever, go ahead and start protesting. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

awnews.com Needs a Logo! :)

Jul 19, 2000, 2:14pm
It's nearly complete, and what better to top off the awnews.com site than
with a logo to replace the text up in that top left hand corner. We need an
image to represent awnews.com, for advertising and other image-needing
ventures. So, let's go straight to the specifics...

>We want an image that's 200 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height, but
would still be able to be resized or cropped or edited in any other way by
awnews.com to fit what we need.

>The logo will be placed on the new reformatted site of awnews.com on the
top left corner. Also, it will be used as advertising, in banner ads, and
other places.

>The winner will recieve recognition for his/her winning logo on awnews.com
and anywhere else the logo is shown, as well as possibly a citizenship
(details and proccessing of the citizenship still pending though).

>The only requirement of the logo is that it includes "awnews.com", and the
phrase "Portal to your universe(TM)".

>Entries will be judged on if it fits in with the theme of the site, if it
has met the requirments stated above, creativity, and overall design.

>Your submission must be sent in before or on August 13 to Nornny at snet.net.
All submissions are property of awnews.com and can be subject to change or
editing if chosen by the awnews.com staff as the winner.

>That's it, read over the rules again carefully and start up your creative
juices! Good luck and thanks in advance to all who submit!

Nornny

Deleted Post

Jul 23, 2000, 2:35pm
actually, for people who use the Outlook newsreader, any post that hasn't
been replied to for a while disappears. :) That's what I assume anyways,
bcuz I can't find SW's post anymore but distinctly remember that his and
other posts that have vanished weren't replied to...spooky.

--
Nornny

Kooky: So, you wrote an email and you want to sign it?
Kiki: Yeah, but I don't know how.
Kooky: Have you tried pressing the signature button up there?
Kiki: Yeah, but it says I need a pen.
Kooky: For an email?!
Kiki: Yeah. What do I do? My pen's out of ink.
Kooky: First off, you don't sign emails with a pen.
Kiki: Then with that?
Kooky: I like to sign mine w/ useless dribble conversations that seems like
there will be a puchline.
Kiki: Do they have a punchline?
Kooky: Very rarely.
Kiki: Then they must be kickboxers, huh?
Kooky: What?!
Audience: AHAHAHAHA

Whooey, wasn't that nice. :) I'd go on with the sig if you weren't giving me
bomb threats.
<plug> PLEASE!, Help me make some money w/ AllAdvantage at
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=TPY756
END SIGNATURE v 1.1
only compatible with Wondows 45 and Rotten-Apple computers.
Best read before y2k.

--==USW Web-Site==--

Oct 21, 2000, 2:18pm
I guess the saying goes around here, "you gotta rough it up to stay in AW".
:) Seriously though, most of the more experienced users out there are not
insultive or trying to lower someone's self esteem. Sure, there are some
people who just look at something and say that is just plain stupid, ugly,
ridiculous, and so on without any evidence or perspective. But most just
want the users who contribute to AW the best looking, so they criticize to
the last spelling mistake or fog setting. Nothing is meant to be taken
seriously or with offense in here, just with an open mind. :) Look at the
thread in here for example, all criticisms were meant to improve, and
there's no "You couldn't know how to HTML if your life depended on it". :)
It's the only way you can grow, anyways.

Nornny
[View Quote]

**vote***

Oct 19, 2000, 5:27pm
I'd just like to say that this is a perfect example of why AWCOM likes to
ignore this group. :) lol, now all you twits stop it!! lolol. :) Sorry for
the hippoTWITical comment. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

STOP it with....

Oct 22, 2000, 11:29pm
The only problem with the day/night thing is that AW is used internationally
and other users might only be able to get on when AW is in night mode, which
can be challenging noetheless. But even so, I don't see the problem with
half a days worth of fog and lighting. Some people complain as if they were
blinded by it. :) Dreme's site however comes up with clever solutions to the
problem which I'd like to see some implemented. It's all just give and take
and how much reality or 3.0 features we want going around Alphaworld.

Nornny

[View Quote]

AW-inhabitants needed for scientific research

Nov 11, 2000, 3:00pm
I don't think Eep is causing much of a rift at all. Apparently, everyone
disagrees with him, so it barely makes his supposed division a crack in the
community. :) Hey, people can say whatever they want online without
persecution (allegedly) and Eep is the shining example of it. I do think
he's not doing any harm to us. :) We reply, we discuss, we think. :) His
spoiled and disgruntled attitude leads us to believe he wants nothing but
the downfall of AW, but I'm thinking the reason he's doing this is because
he can get heard, he can find better ideas from the mass of replies, and he
CAN help. :) He's started so many topics that would NEVER be discussed
otherwise and i think it's important that he keeps doing so. It's not the
nicest thing in the world to call your site or world the ugliest piece of
garbage in the universe, but hey, he's being honest and I can agree that it
is pretty harsh. But he never goes that far, and he always seems to tell you
what you need to improve. Eventually, if we take in all that he wants us to
learn and improve on, maybe we can get the last word in for once. :) Look,
you can't live with him, and you can't live without him. He has the utmost
knowledge on AW, far surpassing most of us citizens who have barely lived
half of AW existence (me, for example), and if we have to read so far in
between the lines to get the knowledge out of the complaining, I say go for
it, they guys a walking AW encyclopedia. Just a disgruntled one. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

AW-inhabitants needed for scientific research

Nov 15, 2000, 7:18pm
[View Quote] <happily snips away>

> and this gives him any right to talk about anything in AW??
>
> It should be like voting, if you dont vote, you dont have any right to
complain.
> God ... who is the sucker thats been giving Eep Worlds and Cits???
> All this time and he hasnt given a dime to them?
> I am in shock,

Well, if what he says is true, then he must have gotten them from AWCOM. I
don't think a friend would lend him that many dollars each month anywho. But
then...it only proves AWCOM is as stupid as he thinks they are. *sigh* Food
for thought. :) Although, he creates magnificent breath-taking worlds and he
doesn't seem to compain too much on AW I don't think (never really talked to
him on AW). Maybe AWCOM just has more patience with him than we do. :)

Nornny

Somethin wrong with AW? (prolly my cable...)

Nov 12, 2000, 6:14pm
Just checking to see. :) I haven't been able to get into the Activeworlds
browser yet today. It just says Logging in for a minute or so and then says
unable to connect or something like that. My only problem that I had today
was that my at home cable connection wasn't connecting the day before, and
with the help of Tech Support, my dad was able to get everything working
again, but at the expense of AW not working. Anyone else have this problem?
Ever since i got at home cable, it's been a struggle to get into AW a lot of
times. The Logging in screen freezes up if I leave the computer on standby
and turn it on again, for example. But I can deal with that, at least i was
able to Log In with a shut down or restart of my computer. Now I can't even
get that far. :)

Nornny

Somethin wrong with AW? (prolly my cable...)

Nov 12, 2000, 7:36pm
It's nowhere near free. :) at home is a cable internet service, prolly used by
most cable internet users. I got mine through AT&T Broadband, but that's
only for the state of CT. :) Everyone else gets it through another cable or
phone company. It costs 40$ a month for constant server downs, multiple
attempts at installation, days at a time without internet, and oh yeah,
faster speeds. :/ I HATE comprimise. Btw, AW still doesn't work. :/

Nornny

[View Quote]

Somethin wrong with AW? (prolly my cable...)

Nov 12, 2000, 9:15pm
Trust me, cable and dsl might look amazing from a person without it, but if
you have at least a decent 56k connection, YOU'RE the lucky one. :) So the
speed is significantly quicker, trust me, you get just as impatient for
pages to load anyways, just quicker. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Somethin wrong with AW? (prolly my cable...)

Nov 12, 2000, 11:33pm
Trust me, cable and dsl might look amazing from a person without it, but if
you have at least a decent 56k connection, YOU'RE the lucky one. :) So the
speed is significantly quicker, trust me, you get just as impatient for
pages to load anyways, just quicker. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Somethin wrong with AW? (prolly my cable...)

Nov 13, 2000, 8:17pm
That was prolly it. :) I was able to log in by the next day, but thanks. :)
Now I know it wasn't a problem with my cable. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

--==[(/ Please Join The USWF Today! \)]==-- Reasons Added Below!

Nov 18, 2000, 5:58pm
I think he's trying to say that the USWF copied him from his quote.

"I swear I've done this before..."

*shrug* But you got me. :) He could be refering to an earlier thread also in
which we discussed the pros and cons of having a town or world with an
economy. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

tired of you know what kind of people?

Nov 19, 2000, 12:03pm
For starters, you didn't even send an url for your boards so how ever are we
going to be able to locate it?? :)

Nornny

_____________
[View Quote]

tired of you know what kind of people?

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C052BF.478B0C20

That post was so cluttered you couldn't even find your name in it, but =
thanks for the url, it seems easy enough to remember. :)

Nornny
[View Quote] For starters, you didn't even send an url for your boards so how =
ever are we=20
going to be able to locate it?? :)=20
Nornny=20

_____________=20
[View Quote] > community (i know that sounds wierd) there and this ng is called=20
> community so i dont think anyone can say this is "off topic"=20
--=20
Goober King=20
Is finally starting to tire of Eep's shenanigans after four long=20
years...=20
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C052BF.478B0C20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>That post was so cluttered you couldn't even find =
your name in=20
it, but thanks for the url, it seems easy enough to remember. =
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"the derek" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A18857B.6B71F7F6 at yahoo.com">news:3A18857B.6B71F7F6 at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>its=20
in my "off topic" intoduction but&nbsp; here it is agin=20
<BR>awbots.findhere.com <BR>can ya remember it?=20
[View Quote] advertising <BR>&gt;gimmick lol (did it work?) <BR>&gt;goober king =
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C052BF.478B0C20--

wanna find someone?

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C05301.35CA58A0

It's bad enough you plug almost every single feature of your site, but =
MUST you plug each feature in separate posts? I see at least two posts =
from you every day, and at least one thread that you've started. This =
isn't a social newsgroup or anything, just plug, assist, read, and go.=20

Nornny=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C05301.35CA58A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It's bad enough you plug almost every single feature =
of your=20
site, but MUST you plug each feature in separate posts? I see at least =
two posts=20
from you every day, and at least one thread that you've started. This =
isn't a=20
social newsgroup or anything, just plug, assist, read, and go. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>"the derek" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A188A08.4B864BE at yahoo.com">news:3A188A08.4B864BE at yahoo.com<=
/A>...</DIV>ok=20
i have an "index" of people/buildings on my site awbots.findhere.com =
go to my=20
site..active worlds.. then yellow pages or white pages for more info =
(i dont=20
want to explain it on this board-im too lazzyyy) =
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C05301.35CA58A0--

wanna find someone?

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C053D0.5D1A94E0

People barely even care to look up to a thread from a day ago, none the =
less by the time a month has passed. :) XelaG posts updates to her bots =
that a majority of the community uses commonly. They are important to =
the users of those bots, and as an added bonus, it does advertise the =
site a bit. Your posts are just advertising to your site. If you want to =
plug your site, just the url and a brief description of the major =
features in it in your signature. And whenever you post, you get the =
same effect since you seem to like posting to these newsgroups SO often. =
Two birds in one stone, as I like to say. Face it, even you prolly don't =
go to most of the urls that are passed around in these newsgroup, you =
think posting an update to your site even twice every week will bring =
people in, whether it'd be on one post or twenty? If someone like your =
site enough, they'll come back and find your updates themselves, you =
don't have to tell them.

Nornny

[View Quote] Umm, how about posting the site updates on your *site*, where they=20
*belong*? Isn't that where they're *supposed* to go? Why do you feel =
it=20
necessary to clog the NGs with posts every time you change a link or =
add=20
a new section? *boggle*=20
If you're doing it just to piss people off, then trust me, you'll=20
succeed *very* quickly. :P=20

[View Quote] > click "ignore thread" there happy now? (there may be other ways of =

> doing this...too bad)=20
>=20
[View Quote] --=20
Goober King=20
Figured he'd say it before Eep gets his mitts on it...=20
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C053D0.5D1A94E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>People barely even care to look up to a thread from =
a day ago,=20
none the less by the time a month has passed. :) XelaG posts updates to =
her bots=20
that a majority of the community uses commonly. They are important to =
the users=20
of those bots, and as an added bonus, it does advertise the site a bit. =
Your=20
posts are just advertising to your site. If you want to plug your site, =
just the=20
url and a brief description of the major features in it in your =
signature. And=20
whenever you post, you get the same effect since you seem to like =
posting to=20
these newsgroups SO often. Two birds in one stone, as I like to say. =
Face it,=20
even you prolly don't go to most of the urls that are passed around in =
these=20
newsgroup, you think posting an update to your site even twice every =
week will=20
bring people in, whether it'd be on one post or twenty? If someone like =
your=20
site enough, they'll come back and find your updates themselves, you =
don't have=20
to tell them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"the derek" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
href=3D"news:3A19E614.7DB4B5E8 at yahoo.com">news:3A19E614.7DB4B5E8 at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">im=20
not trying to piss no one off. i mean should all of you gang up on =
xelag when=20
he p[osts an update? im not talking about posting something EVERY day =
and if=20
youve got the thread ignored you wont get none of the messages anyway =
will=20
you?=20
[View Quote] <BR>succeed *very* quickly. :P=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C053D0.5D1A94E0--

This is only a You-Know-What

Dec 1, 2000, 8:36pm
I did also. :) Surprisingly (and sarcastically) enough, it was during the
times that Activeworlds was down. I tried 8 times before I was able to log
into AW today. Of course, it also turned me down too when only Alphaworld
was down also, so I'm thinking AW is going heywire on us again. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

ARRGHH!!!!!! AW down again!

Dec 3, 2000, 2:32pm
"Sunday, December 03, 2000

The Active Worlds Universe may experience intermittent disruptions in
service this evening. Our Technical Support Team is working diligently to
resolve the situation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Activeworlds.com, Inc. "

What THAT is supposed to mean, it's for you to decide. :) Not to sound petty
or anything, but AWTeen experienced an registry deletion on Friday or
Saturday, and on the gz, was a sign advertising some town by a cit named
Criminal...since AWTeen is hosted by AWCOM, could it be we have a hacker
break-in? I dunno, it just struck me weird, and I really don't know the
reason why or how the registry got deleted either.

Nornny

[View Quote]

ARRGHH!!!!!! AW down again!

Dec 3, 2000, 6:07pm
I must admit myself, we can be a whiney group, but we're all talk and no
action anyways, so it's harmless. BUT, we all did pay 20$ for unlimited
usage of AW, and even indirectly, support. Apparently, everyone is mad that
not only can they not access AW on their own times, but we're really getting
no answers on what is going on. Personally, I'd like to see if I could help
in any way, but just the peace of mind that I know what is going on would be
nice.

We haven't confirmed in any way that everyone over at the AWCOM staff is
testing 3.1, all they've been saying was that it was system check after
check after maintenence. For all we know, someone spilled coffee on the
computer server or something. :) So, if you think about it, they might not
be doing ANYTHING except blocking us from getting in while they sleep in
their offices.

Yes, we take the internet for granted sometimes, but hey, humans adjust and
adapt to daily routine, no matter how good or bad, and for a lot of us, we
do use AW daily. it's like waking up without any coffee, but you've been
drinking it every morning since you were 4. You'll get agitated too. :)

Anyways, just sit back and enjoy the ride. What doesn't kill us will make us
stronger, which AWCOM has always proven in the long run. :P

Nornny

[View Quote]

No AW

Dec 4, 2000, 6:26pm
Well, since we all seem to be keeping tabs and snickering (yeah, I hear
y'all in that back corner) on this eventful occurence, might as well post
the status so far. Who knows, maybe this might turn out as good history or
record keeping in the future...

Ship...3:30...on the world of JunoDome...18 worlds has gone up since i left,
only small insignificant worlds except maybe AWGate, but that's pretty small
in itself also...most features are disabled also, so any surviving citizens
and tourists are left to wander endlessly and....dun dun
dun...INTERACT!...*sighs*... although I haven't checked the inworld status
report yet, reports tell me that there might, but not likely, be a loss of
data and buildings as they are checking the backup or something, who knows.
Either way, we're slowly but surely getting all of our 200 or 300 or so
worlds back up. I predict Alphaworld will be the last, however, as it is the
biggest one in the universe...oh when will the humanity end...

Nornny

[View Quote]

No AW

Dec 4, 2000, 6:26pm
oops, that's 3:30EST, not VRT. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

down again?! get your fucking act together, AWCI! (no text)

Dec 8, 2000, 5:56pm
lol...now when you say duct tape...is this industrial or economical? Cuz I'm
gonna build a "server bomb" shelter if they're using economical. :)

My theory is actually quite more realistic. :) You see, they were putting up
Christmas decorations in the offices, but the wires overelectrocuted the
main circuit board in their office, causing a blackout, which could explain
the sudden stops and go's before the actual "crash". So, they brought in the
candles, but it burned out something REALLY important (maybe the duct
tape?), and then, most likely, Wing's theory can finish the leg of the race.
:)

Sorry AWLD, but hey, it helps to laugh at bad situations. :) Hope you guys
DO get AW up and to its usual self though. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

"Big Brother" Tabloid *Personal attack of sorts enclosed*

Dec 10, 2000, 11:44am
stay on topic here zero, you bring up a good point. :) Here's an account I
had with Utopian Monarch yesterday...

The guy comes in to AWTeen (of all places) plugging this url
http://www.geocities.com/awbigbrother/cyber.txt so I went in and took a
look. Apparently, if you guys haven't seen it already, it was a log of
telegrams by some girl named ButterflyJess (but it's in ThIs StYlE oF
wRiTiNg) who cybersexed up someone (who he didn't mention). Here's a tame
quote for teasers...

"Telegram from BuTtErfLyJeSs, sent Mon Dec 4, 2000 9:21 PM:
*frenches you kinda hard and pulls away after a few seconds and walks
backwards a few steps toward the bed*"

You can only imagine where it goes from there. I haven't seen the other
logs, but I betcha they all go in the same way.. Well, to go into a G world
full of adolescents and plug something like that is beyond me. Maybe he
wanted to stir up some girl hormones or anything. For some reason though,
the index.html page is new from last night. The one that I saw last night
had a link to pkssuck.com (which doesn't even work anymore) and a pic of an
avatar biker girl sitting on a bike or something, I believe. I can't quite
remember.

For some reason also, Utopian Monarch never appealed to me. A week or so
after awnews.com had opened, coincidently, he opened up The Galaxy Times or
something. In other words, it was an online newspaper of aw news. :) I had
no problem in that, in fact, the issue I saw even had quite a good interview
with HamFon. BUT, Utopian took it upon himself to flood WildAW with the
stupid link. Even so, considering the amounts of time he did it, I STILL
can't remember the address. :)

Nornny
PS. You guys go around posting in fear of or at least in response to Eep
like he was going to press the shiney red button and blow us all up or
something. :P Show some confidence, will ya?

[View Quote]

AW got bribed? only a rumor

Dec 10, 2000, 10:08pm
silly lil Comit. :) My theory, (which is prolly wrong, but what the hey) is
that Juno just got a bit of advertising and grand opening fever, and that
half of the people in the world are alien babies *looks down to see
StickyLegs clinging to his avatarian legs* Hamfon, would you PLEASE get
these cute lil creatures off our legs, mine is starting to go numb. :P

Nornny

[View Quote]

The Sims Game program

Dec 11, 2000, 5:42pm
[View Quote] It's kinda similar, but not much. Read below and I'll explain it to ya.
*btw, this is assuming you are talking about the game The Sims. I was kinda
confused about how you intertwangled game and program, sorry*

> Has any one had a chance to use the program and if so is it like AWs when
> it comes to building? Could it in a small way be like AWs offline but with
> save setup?

Basically, you get an object bank of walls, furniture, floors and such. :)
The main window with the layout of the ground or of your unfurbished house
is put into grids. :) You drag an object from the bank and place it on
empty grids if the size of the object can fit into it. :P You can't
texturize or create furniture or anything though. You have to download a
separate program to make your own textures for walls and floors and avatar
clothes and faces, but that's
the extent of it. :) You can't create your own avatars (structurally at
least), or furniture, and there's no object actions or descriptions you can
create.

> I have dropped two of the three worlds where I have been building because
of
> poor management and or just a do not care what happens attitude by the
> owner(s) or overseers.
>
> I now only work or build on AW when it is working LOL and I would like to
be
> able to build like with AW offline. If the Sims is a no go is there
another
> program what comes closer to AWs?

I wouldn't know. :) The Sims is VERY different in its building interface and
its options, but if you want entertainment until AW is back up, buy The
Sims. :) Millions of people didn't buy it for no reason. :)

Nornny

> Thank you
> Mac
> mac4tbh at hotmail.com

The Sims Game program

Dec 16, 2000, 1:32pm
could you try replying to a post in the same thread?! Do you even know how
to use a newsgroup??

overly enraged,
Nornny

[View Quote]

The Sims Game program

Dec 17, 2000, 11:20am
Wrong, I use Outlook, and this clearly is another thread that you've
started. :) You can edit the subject of a thread and still get it into the
same thread where the topic was started. This has a different name, but was
started as a whole new thread also. At least, that's the way I see it in my
Outlook. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  |