nornny // User Search

1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  17  |

: applaud:

Feb 9, 2001, 6:37pm
This is absurd? baby, you ain't seen nothing yet. :) I can only predict that
since we've grown together with this incident, you're going to see even more
bitter battles. After all ,we can't stay a happy community EVERY day. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

3.1 and teacher

Feb 11, 2001, 12:29am
not even. :) The commands and parameters are as easy as a "create sign". :)
Nothing hard to it if you know your angles and distances. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Homosexuals being ejected from AWLD worlds...

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C093A3.6D489700

You can't be serious, it's here too? I have a mighty big reputation to =
keep, so I better post my reply to this email I had recieved, as this is =
truly NOT what happened, although I have NO proof of it. *sigh* Just =
read it and you'll get the idea. I hope that my reputation and morality =
that i have shown in the community can disspell this horrible =
assumption. :/

__
My reply sent to Brant, caretaker of AWTeen

Gah. That wasn't what I said. I know you can't believe me, but it's =
really the truth. Those words DID NOT come out of my mouth. You might =
not know me enough, but I'm serious about gay people and gay rights =
issues and discrimination. I am in NO way for the bigotry that trekker =
exhibited.

I can clearly remember this incident as it just happened today and I can =
assure you that if those words even DID come out of my mouth (which I =
truly and honestly believe it didn't), it was meant as the truth, not as =
a gay insult.

I had come in and said hi (which he happens to leave out. I was on after =
craig had come in so I don't see how he could've missed my saying =
hello). I went afk from AW to work on your webpage and came back just a =
minute before he had left. Trekker was going off on him and I had said
"Boy, aren't we a little ignorant today? What do you have against gays =
anyways? It doesn't mean a gay guy (or a straight girl) will hit on you =
because of it." or something REALLY close to it.
Trekker went "You know that I'm always ignorant" or something to that =
extent. I think it was before I even GOT to saying what I said was when =
he was gone.

I'm serious about this. I did NOT say what I said, and if you're even =
insinuating that I ejected him also, that's even lower, but =
understandable. :)

Basically, there are also some irregularities in this chat log of his. =
MY chat logs aren't done in color and with italics, I wonder why "I Love =
Craig" is. I also believe he cut out some chunks of the discussion also, =
which is strange as I don't recall those being the last few lines.=20

I will NOT deny that the incident didn't happen, as it did. Trekker and =
"I love Craig" did act the way they did. And I WAS there, but only to =
witness the last few text lines. Trekker can atest hopefully. It's =
strange also that I wasn't even on the awteen pass at the time (I'm SURE =
of it), and if I was, how could he know that I was a core member or a =
gzk with eject rights? I wasn't even on bold. I t wouldn't matter as I =
DID NOT eject him, and I was defending him (although late, I believe).

Believe what you want, but I'm not believing this. This is one stupid =
tourist who was just fishing around for a "See, I told you so" excuse. =
Gay or not, I will NOT be taken down by his manipulation of text.

Heck, I haven't even ejected ANYONE yet. I wouldn't even know how if you =
asked me. But isn't there a log or something that can prove that? I =
mean, all of your bots were there, did any of them log the ACTUAL =
discussion?

Nornny
PS. Besides, you know how much of a gay supporter I am. :) You here me =
day in and day out snapping at incompetant tourists and newbies who use =
"You're queer" insults. :)
[View Quote] Everyday, I come across world owners who play God and eject people who =
don't fit in with the rest. Just today, my friend was ejected from not =
one, but three worlds for simply stating that he was gay. What is =
shocking is that these were all AWLD owned worlds, not just privately =
owned worlds. Here is what my friend who happens to be a tourist and gay =
in real life sent me in an e-mail this morning. (Note: In the first =
convo, my friend's name is "I love Craig", and the GK who ejected him =
was named flynn 1.)

"I am use to just staying in private worlds all the time because a =
majority of AW doesn't like gays and don't think too highly upon them. I =
decided that it was time to come out of hiding and visit some public AW =
worlds. I started off by asking if gays were allowed to be there, =
because usually if someone finds out I am gay they will eject me or =
torment me for it. Here is my first visit to awgate... (note: I had to =
cut short some of the comments made by other people not affiliated with =
the situation to save you time on reading it)

Immigration Officer: Welcome to the Gateway to Active Worlds!
"x plorer": h

"x plorer": e

"x plorer": l

"x plorer": l

"x plorer": o

flynn 1: x plorer, be careful hon, the bot dont like ppl to scroll :)

"x plorer": okay flynn sorry=20

flynn 1: no prob x plorer, i'd hate you to get booted :)

"I love Craig": hello=20

flynn 1: hi i love craig :)

"CYBORG": Hi

"x plorer": You love Craig!!!!!

"I love Craig": hi flynn

flynn 1: no i dont!!!!

Anonymizer: Privacy Is Our Right !

Zerena: Does anyone know why an imigration officer would eject =
someone?

"I love Craig": I am just wondering, but are gay people allowed here?

"I love Craig": because usually I get ejected if someone finds out I =
am gay

flynn 1: hope you are not gonna bring yer bugs to my party :(

flynn 1: we have children here i love craig, we dont have that talk =
here ok?

Zerena: Do you know why imigration would eject someone?

"I love Craig": I am just asking

"I love Craig": no reason for an attitude

flynn 1: I love craig, please stop this now =20
"I love Craig": I do not deserve to be treated this way

flynn 1: oh be quiet you fool, cant you see that it isnt suitable chat =
for a place with kids?

"I love Craig": I do not respect you calling me a fool, flynn

"I love Craig": you are the fool here sir

dUNcE: u are being treated the way gays should be

flynn 1: & i dont care!

"I love Craig": thats exactly the attitude that I dont respect

"I love Craig": "you just don't care" about things

flynn 1: so, report me if you have to. I don't care

"I love Craig": Very well, I will see to it that your status gets =
revoked as gatekeeper

Lady TeaL: This is a place to have fun, not to be tormented by =
homosexuals

"CYBORG": Go ahead eject him

dUNcE: Craig...u can do all the reporting u want..we will all stick up =
4 flynn

flynn 1: tx ppl

"CYBORG": Homophobe

"I love Craig": well you are just gonna protect flynn whenever he gets =
in trouble

"I love Craig": and then he is just gonna do it again after this

flynn 1: craig, now i'm asking you to stop or leave

"I love Craig": stop what exactly?

"CYBORG": Flyynn needs a big gay man to givr him a lap dance

"I love Craig": I have done nothing wrong

"I love Craig": except being gay...which in your mind is wrong

dUNcE: flynn is a woman u divvocks

Sea Swallow: flynn is not saying its wrong .... just not a subject for =
the gate

"CYBORG": Do you want a lap dance too?

"I love Craig": what is the subject again...refresh my memory

flynn 1: stop this now or I will have to remove you

UsuL 2: Cyborg , you need to keep your comments G -rated too

"CYBORG": You need one

"CYBORG": A lap dance on your laptop

flynn 1: gay people aren't suitable for children in the gate

flynn 1: If someone offends you in any way, remember you can mute them =
by right clicking on their avatar & selecting mute........Wonderful =
feature!

"I love Craig": I don't mean to be rude...but there are children of =
the homosexual decent

UsuL 2: lap dances are hardly G-rated

flynn 1: If you are unsure of the few rules we have here, please type =
"world ruIes" you will be shown our guidelines... thank you!

"I love Craig": world rules

"CYBORG": Howq do you know what a lap dance is? Ms. G-rated

"I love Craig": I don't mean to stir an arguement

"I love Craig": but I just want to remain in the gate for being myself =
and nothing else

dUNcE: wtf has flynn done anyway Craig?

"I love Craig": flynn has been wanting to eject me because I am gay

Luggage: Is there a GK on duty ?

"I love Craig": and my name isn't craig

SMOKE JUMPER1: thats your freedom of choice but i dont want too see it

"I love Craig": it's who I love, not my real name

Lady TeaL: Craig leave it alone She is just doing her Job She isn't =
against anyone

"I love Craig": but she is doing her job wrong. she is clearly against =
gays

"MentalyDisturbed": no GKs on duty!!! to good to be true

"CYBORG": You can[t help who you love -- yoou

"CYBORG": you're just gay

"I love Craig": and where does it say in her job descirption that you =
eject homosexual people?

"I love Craig": homosexuals are people too, you know

Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate

After I was ejected for simply being who I am, I wanted to see if I =
would be ejected from other worlds for being gay too. I headed on over =
to AWTeen, and the rest explains itself.

Also note what CYBORG has said through the entire convo. He =
continually expresses offensive comments, yet the GK's only go as far as =
warning him and CYBORG still doesn't stop. Obviously the GK's don't =
really care as much about offensive comments than they do about gay =
people.

Immigration Officer: Welcome to AWTeen! Be sure to attend the Date =
That Geek competition today at 7PM VRT! More information can be found at =
www.shoemakervillage.org/geek.html! A public meeting will be held today =
at 5PM at 19s 3e with XelNaga, Elana87, and MoonBeam!

[Customs Aide]: Welcome, "I love Craig". For the Conduct Guidelines =
please say World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html

[Chess Bot]: Welcome to AWTeen, "I love Craig"! Come to the AWTeen =
Game Center South of GZ to play a game of chess or tic-tac-toe! More =
games will be added soon!

"I love Craig": hello

"I love Craig": are gay people allowed in this world or no?

TrekkerX: yes unfortunaly

"I love Craig": unfortunately?

"I love Craig": why is being gay a bad thing?

TrekkerX: goto theworld Gay for gays you gay

"I love Craig": no I will stay here

TrekkerX: i dont like gays

"I love Craig": well that is your problem

TrekkerX: they do werd things to me

Nornny: who even does like gays these days?

"I love Craig": but please dont start an arugment with me about being =
gay

Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awteen

This one was a lot shorter than the first. I wasn't even given a =
warning for "being gay".

As you can see, I am deeply hurt by all this. The combined immaturity =
and the lack of respect for other people make your little GK "helping =
hand" program a disgrace. You should enforce better screenings, and =
mandatory monitoring of all GK and PK related activity. And violation =
should result to a punishment that equal to the guideline broken. If =
someone applies to be a GK or a PK, they should first become a Junior PK =
or GK or something of the same equivalency. They will be monitored and =
tested at random times without them knowing to see how they handle =
certain situations. Maybe you should even go as far as policing your own =
police. Right now you have the GKs and PKs policing the community, yet =
no one policing them. Setting up an internal or external affairs unit =
would resolve all conflicts between GKs & PKs and the community. They =
should stop playing God, because there not good at it. Please do =
something...

My people have spoken"

This kind of stuff shouldn't be happening and it is a disgrace that =
not only is it happening in the real world, but also online. You all =
should be ashamed of yourselves for depriving someone of there fun on =
the internet simply because of who they are.

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C093A3.6D489700

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>You can't be serious, it's here too? I have a mighty =
big=20
reputation to keep, so I better post my reply to this email I had =
recieved, as=20
this is truly NOT what happened, although I have NO proof of it. *sigh* =
Just=20
read it and you'll get the idea. I hope that my reputation and morality =
that i=20
have shown in the community can disspell this horrible assumption.=20
:/</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>__</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>My reply sent to Brant, caretaker of =
AWTeen</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Gah. That wasn't what I said. I know you can't =
believe me, but=20
it's really the truth. Those words DID NOT come out of my mouth. You =
might not=20
know me enough, but I'm serious about gay people and gay rights issues =
and=20
discrimination. I am in NO way for the bigotry that trekker=20
exhibited.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I can clearly remember this incident as it just =
happened today=20
and I can assure you that if those words even DID come out of my mouth =
(which I=20
truly and honestly believe it didn't), it was meant as the truth, not as =
a gay=20
insult.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I had come in and said hi (which he happens to leave =
out. I=20
was on after craig had come in so I don't see how he could've missed my =
saying=20
hello). I went afk from AW to work on your webpage and came back just a =
minute=20
before he had left. Trekker was going off on him and I had =
said</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>"Boy, aren't we a little ignorant today? What do you =

have&nbsp;against gays anyways? It doesn't mean a gay guy (or a straight =
girl)=20
will hit on you because of it." or something REALLY close to =
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Trekker went "You know that I'm always ignorant" or =
something=20
to that extent. I think it was before I even GOT to saying what I said =
was when=20
he was gone.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm serious about this. I did NOT say what I said, =
and if=20
you're even insinuating that I ejected him also, that's even lower, but=20
understandable. :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Basically, there are also some irregularities in =
this chat log=20
of his. MY chat logs aren't done in color and with italics, I wonder why =
"I Love=20
Craig" is. I also believe he cut out some chunks of the discussion also, =
which=20
is strange as I don't recall those being the last few lines. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I will NOT deny that the incident didn't happen, as =
it did.=20
Trekker and "I love Craig" did act the way they did. And I WAS there, =
but only=20
to witness the last few text lines. Trekker can atest hopefully. It's =
strange=20
also that I wasn't even on the awteen pass at the time (I'm SURE of it), =
and if=20
I was, how could he know that I was a core member or a gzk with eject =
rights? I=20
wasn't even on bold. I t wouldn't matter as I DID NOT eject him, and I =
was=20
defending him (although late, I believe).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Believe what you want, but I'm not believing this. =
This is one=20
stupid tourist who was just fishing around for a "See, I told you so" =
excuse.=20
Gay or not, I will NOT be taken down by his manipulation of =
text.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Heck, I haven't even ejected ANYONE yet. I wouldn't =
even know=20
how if you asked me. But isn't there a log or something that can prove =
that? I=20
mean, all of your bots were there, did any of them log the ACTUAL=20
discussion?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PS. Besides, you know how much of a gay supporter I =
am. :) You=20
here me day in and day out snapping at incompetant tourists and newbies =
who use=20
"You're queer" insults. :)</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"internal affairs" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ji0414 at starlinx.com">ji0414 at starlinx.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a85ecda at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a85ecda at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>(I know I cross posted this on =
worldbuilders, but=20
this topic needs to get more exposure to the rest of the community. =
It's an=20
important issue)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyday, I come across world owners =
who play God=20
and eject people who don't fit in with the rest. Just today,&nbsp;my =
friend=20
was ejected from not one, but three worlds for simply stating that he =
was gay.=20
What is shocking is that these were all AWLD owned worlds, not just =
privately=20
owned worlds. Here is what my friend who happens to be a tourist and =
gay in=20
real life sent me in an e-mail this morning. (Note: In the first =
convo, my=20
friend's name is "I love Craig", and the GK who ejected him was named =
flynn=20
1.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"<FONT size=3D3><STRONG>I am use to =
just staying in=20
private worlds all the time because a majority of AW doesn't like gays =
and=20
don't think too highly upon them. I decided that it was time to come =
out of=20
hiding and visit some public AW worlds. I started off by asking if =
gays were=20
allowed to be there, because usually if someone finds out I am gay =
they will=20
eject me or torment me for it. Here is my first visit to awgate... =
(note: I=20
had to cut short some of the comments made by other people not =
affiliated with=20
the situation to save you time on reading =
it)</STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#238e23 size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>Immigration Officer: Welcome to =
the Gateway to=20
Active Worlds!</DIV></FONT>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"x plorer": =
h</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"x plorer": e</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"x plorer": l</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"x plorer": l</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"x plorer": o</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1><STRONG>flynn 1: x =
plorer, be careful=20
hon, the bot dont like ppl to scroll :)</STRONG></P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P>"x plorer": okay flynn sorry </FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1></P></B></FONT>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>flynn 1: no prob x =
plorer, i'd=20
hate you to get booted :)</B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =

size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"I love Craig": =
hello </P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1><STRONG>flynn 1: =
hi i love=20
craig :)</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D1><FONT face=3DArial>"CYBORG":=20
Hi</FONT></P></FONT><FONT color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>"x plorer": You love Craig!!!!!</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D1><FONT face=3DArial>"I love =
Craig": hi=20
flynn</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>flynn 1: no i =
dont!!!!</FONT></P></B></FONT><FONT=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Anonymizer: Privacy Is Our Right !</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Zerena: Does anyone know why an imigration =
officer would=20
eject someone?</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D1><FONT face=3DArial><STRONG>"I =
love Craig":=20
I am just wondering, but&nbsp;are gay people allowed =
here?</STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D2></FONT></FONT></P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love =
Craig":=20
because usually I get ejected if someone finds out I am gay</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: hope you are not gonna bring =
yer bugs to=20
my party :(</FONT></P></B></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: we have children here i =
love craig, we=20
dont have that talk here ok?</FONT></P></B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>Zerena: Do you know why imigration =
would eject=20
someone?</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I =
love Craig":=20
I am just asking</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": no reason for =
an=20
attitude</FONT></STRONG></P></FONT><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D1>flynn 1: I=20
love craig, please stop this now&nbsp;</FONT></STRONG><B><FONT =
color=3D#000000>=20
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": I do not deserve to be =
treated this=20
way</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: oh be quiet you fool, cant you =
see that it=20
isnt suitable chat for a place with kids?</FONT></P></B>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": I do not respect you =
calling me=20
a fool, flynn</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": you are the fool here=20
sir</FONT></P></B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>dUNcE: u are being treated the way gays =
should=20
be</FONT></P><B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: &amp; i dont care!</FONT></P>
<P></B></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I =
love Craig":=20
thats exactly the attitude that I dont respect</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": "you just don't care" =
about=20
things</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: so, report me if you have to. =
I don't=20
care</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1><B>"I love =
Craig":&nbsp;Very=20
well,&nbsp;I will see to it that your status gets revoked as=20
gatekeeper</P></B></FONT></B></FONT>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>Lady TeaL: This =
is a place to=20
have fun, not to be tormented by homosexuals</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": Go =
ahead eject=20
him</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>dUNcE: Craig...u =
can do all the=20
reporting u want..we will all stick up 4 flynn</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn =
1: tx=20
ppl</FONT></P>
<P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG":=20
Homophobe</P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig":&nbsp;well you are =
just&nbsp;gonna=20
protect&nbsp;flynn whenever he gets in trouble</FONT></P></B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": and then he is just =
gonna do it=20
again after this</FONT></P><B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: craig, now i'm asking you to =
stop or=20
leave</FONT></P></B>
<P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love =
Craig": stop=20
what exactly?</FONT></P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 =
size=3D1>
<P>"CYBORG": Flyynn needs a big gay man to givr him a lap=20
dance</P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": I have done nothing=20
wrong</FONT></P></B></FONT><FONT color=3D#707070></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 =
size=3D1></FONT><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D1></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D1></FONT></P>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": except being =
gay...which in=20
your&nbsp;mind is wrong</FONT></B></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>dUNcE: =
flynn is a woman=20
u divvocks</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>Sea Swallow: flynn is not saying its =
wrong ....=20
just not a subject for the gate</FONT></P></FONT><FONT =
color=3D#707070>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"CYBORG": Do you want a lap dance=20
too?</FONT></P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": what is the subject =
again...refresh=20
my memory</FONT></P></B></FONT>
<P><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>flynn 1: stop this =
now or I will=20
have to remove you</P>
<P></I></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>UsuL 2: =
Cyborg , you need=20
to keep your comments G -rated too</P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": You =
need one</P>
<P>"CYBORG": A lap dance on your laptop</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>flynn 1: gay=20
people&nbsp;aren't suitable for children in the =
gate</P></I></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>flynn 1: If =
someone offends=20
you in any way, remember you can mute them by right clicking on their =
avatar=20
&amp; selecting mute........Wonderful feature!</P>
<P>"I love Craig": I don't mean to be rude...but there are children of =
the=20
homosexual decent</P></B>
<P>UsuL 2: lap dances are hardly G-rated</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>flynn 1: If =
you are unsure=20
of the few rules we have here, please type "world ruIes" you will be =
shown our=20
guidelines... thank you!</P>
<P></B></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"I love =
Craig": world=20
rules</B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 =
size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": Howq =
do you know=20
what a lap dance is? Ms. G-rated</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D1>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"I love =
Craig": I don't=20
mean to stir an arguement</B></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D1></P></I></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>"I love Craig": but I just want to remain in the gate for being =
myself and=20
nothing else</B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 =
size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>dUNcE: wtf has flynn done anyway Craig?</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1><B>"I love =
Craig": flynn has=20
been wanting to eject me because I am gay</P></B>
<P>Luggage: Is there a GK on duty ?</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": and my name isn't craig</P></B>
<P>SMOKE JUMPER1: thats your freedom of choice but i dont want too see =

it</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": it's who I love, not my real name</P></B>
<P>Lady TeaL: Craig leave it alone She is just doing her Job She isn't =
against=20
anyone</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": but she is doing&nbsp;her job wrong. she is clearly =
against=20
gays</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P>"MentalyDisturbed": no GKs on duty!!! to good to be true</P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": You =
can[t help who=20
you love -- yoou</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": you're just=20
gay</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><B>"I love Craig": and where does it say in her =
job&nbsp;descirption that=20
you eject homosexual people?</P></B></FONT>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"I love =
Craig":&nbsp;homosexuals=20
are people too, you know</P></B>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>Immigration =
Officer: You have=20
been ejected from awgate</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2><STRONG>After I=20
was ejected for simply being who I am, I wanted to see if I would be =
ejected=20
from other worlds for being gay too. I headed on over to AWTeen, and =
the rest=20
explains itself.</STRONG></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1><FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D3><STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Also note what CYBORG has said through =
the entire=20
convo. He&nbsp;continually expresses&nbsp;offensive comments, yet the =
GK's=20
only go as far as warning him and CYBORG still doesn't =
stop.</FONT></STRONG>=20
<STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Obviously the GK's don't really care as much =
about=20
offensive comments than they do about gay =
people.</FONT></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>Immigration =
Officer: Welcome=20
to AWTeen! Be sure to attend the Date That Geek competition today at =
7PM VRT!=20
More information can be found at www.shoemakervillage.org/geek.html! A =
public=20
meeting will be held today at 5PM at 19s 3e with XelNaga, Elana87, and =

MoonBeam!</P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>
<P>[Customs Aide]: Welcome, "I love Craig". For the Conduct Guidelines =
please=20
say World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html</P>
<P>[Chess Bot]: Welcome to AWTeen, "I love Craig"! Come to the AWTeen =
Game=20
Center South of GZ to play a game of chess or tic-tac-toe! More games =
will be=20
added soon!</P></I></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><STRONG>"I love Craig": hello</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>"I love Craig": are gay people allowed in this world or=20
no?</STRONG></P>
<P>TrekkerX: yes unfortunaly</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": unfortunately?</P>
<P>"I love Craig": why is being gay a&nbsp;bad thing?</P></B>
<P>TrekkerX: goto theworld Gay for gays you gay</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": no I will stay here</P></B>
<P>TrekkerX: i dont like gays</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": well that is your problem</P></B>
<P>TrekkerX: they do werd things to me<B></P></B>
<P>Nornny: who even does like gays these days?</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": but please dont start an arugment with me about =
being=20
gay</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>
<P>Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awteen</P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>This one was a lot shorter =
than the=20
first. I wasn't even given a warning for "being =
gay".</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>As you can see, I am deeply =
hurt by all=20
this. The combined immaturity and the lack of respect for other people =
make=20
your little GK "helping hand" program a disgrace. You should enforce =
better=20
screenings, and mandatory monitoring of all GK and PK related =
activity. And=20
violation should result to a punishment that equal to the guideline =
broken. If=20
someone applies to be a GK or a PK, they should first become a Junior =
PK or GK=20
or something of the same equivalency. They will be monitored and =
tested&nbsp;=20
at random times without them knowing to see how they handle certain=20
situations. Maybe you should even go as far as policing your own =
police. Right=20
now you have&nbsp;the GKs and PKs&nbsp;policing the community, yet no =
one=20
policing them. Setting up an internal or external affairs unit would =
resolve=20
all conflicts between GKs&nbsp;&amp; PKs and the community. They =
should stop=20
playing God, because there not good at it. Please do=20
something...</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>My people have=20
spoken</STRONG>"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>This kind of stuff shouldn't be =
happening and it=20
is&nbsp;a disgrace&nbsp;that not only is it happening in the real =
world, but=20
also online. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for depriving =
someone of=20
there fun on the internet simply because of who they=20
are.</FONT></P></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C093A3.6D489700--

I was ejected from AWGate for NO REASON

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C09457.F97601E0

If all it was a tourist chiming in, you should've kept EVERYTHING. And =
use chat logs next time instead of cutting and pasting, they aren't done =
in HTML so it's quicker to read. Now, for your incident:

People get ejected from the Gate for every silly little reason. Your =
case is no different. But it's funny how you can assume everything has =
to do with your newsgroup postings when most of the AWGate'ers NEVER =
even knew a newsgroup existed. You edited out more than what you tell, I =
think, IA. No AWGate conversation goes that smoothly. I've really had it =
with you trying to create issues and troubles. We all know you're =
looking for trouble and at the slightest kick, you go nuts and start =
yelling "It was discrimination!!" Fine, maybe it was this time, but you =
have no proof of it so don't start asking for help from us. And your =
attitude in the replies to this post so far seem shady. You're calling =
out names yet trying to look for civil answers?=20

You assume way too much, my friend, and that's deadly

Nornny

[View Quote] Immigration Officer: Welcome to the Gateway to Active Worlds!

[Customs Aide]: Welcome, Internal Affairs. For the Conduct Guidelines =
please say World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html

[StockQuoteBot]: Hi Internal Affairs. Ask me for stock quotes! Whisper =
HELP or 0:symbol to me, e.g., whisper 0:MSFT :-)

Internal Affairs: Hello

CeeCee: America has tons of building objects BUT their lots are very =
small

Internal Affairs: Good day to you all

CeeCee: Hiyas Internal Affairs

A Citizen: hi internal affairs

Internal Affairs: hello ceecee

SMOKE JUMPER1: hi internal

cabLecar gaL: hiya IA

Internal Affairs: Have you read the newsgroups yet?

Internal Affairs: About the "situtation"?

cabLecar gaL: sorry I can't say I have IA

Internal Affairs: Very well...

Internal Affairs: Where did VindicatorIII go?

cabLecar gaL: he is brb for a bit

cabLecar gaL: he will be back

CeeCee: Don't know IA he said brb and he hasen't come back yet

Internal Affairs: Very strange

Internal Affairs: Did he sign off?

cabLecar gaL: no IA

Internal Affairs: Is there a need for concern?

cabLecar gaL: nope IA he is still here

Internal Affairs: I se

Internal Affairs: err see excuse me

cabLecar gaL: hun I have not read it so I donm't know

Optimus Prime: Hello everyone :-))

Internal Affairs: hello OP

Internal Affairs: Good Afternoon OP

"xxsandmanxx": Hi Op.

CeeCee: (((((((((((( OP )))))))))

SMOKE JUMPER1: hi optimus

VindicatorIII: back

Optimus Prime: hello all It is once again time For Prime Time

Internal Affairs: Hello VindicatorIII

VindicatorIII: To FLY in AW, use the Plus (+) and Minus (-) keys on =
your numeric keypad. Plus to go UP and Minus to come back DOWN again.

Internal Affairs: Spreading some welcome back macros ehy lol?

CeeCee: lol IA

VindicatorIII: You are now warned

Internal Affairs: why what did I do???

Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate

After being ejected, I had no idea why. I didn't break ANY guidelines, =
so I telegramed VindicatorIII and here is what she said in response:

Telegram from VindicatorIII, sent 8 minutes ago:=20

This is the only message you will get tonight. Your IP address and the =
full chat log and copies of your telegrams have been passed to AW. I =
intend to have your Citizenship cancelled

I told her that I would report her for misconduct, and this is what =
she said back to me:

Telegram from VindicatorIII, sent 6 minutes ago:=20

You go right ahead.

Telegramming her again resulted in no such luck. I, honestly, have no =
idea why this had to happen. It could be something with what happened =
yesterday in the gate with Craig, but I am not sure. I am very =
disappointed in the current GK program. If this kind of behavior keeps =
up, I can guarantee you they won't be seeing another $20 for my renewal =
next year, nor any referrals from other tourists from registering. They =
really need better screening and more careful monitoring of your GKs.=20

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C09457.F97601E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>If all it was a tourist chiming in, you should've =
kept=20
EVERYTHING. And use chat logs next time instead of cutting and pasting, =
they=20
aren't done in HTML so it's quicker to read. Now, for your=20
incident:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>People get ejected from the Gate for every silly =
little=20
reason. Your case is no different. But it's funny how you can assume =
everything=20
has to do with your newsgroup postings when most of the AWGate'ers NEVER =
even=20
knew a newsgroup existed. You edited out more than what you tell, I =
think, IA.=20
No AWGate conversation goes that smoothly. I've really had it with you =
trying to=20
create issues and troubles. We all know you're looking for trouble and =
at the=20
slightest kick, you go nuts and start yelling "It was discrimination!!" =
Fine,=20
maybe it was this time, but you have no proof of it so don't start =
asking for=20
help from us. And your attitude in the replies to this post so far seem =
shady.=20
You're calling out names yet trying to look for civil answers? =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>You assume way too much, my friend, and that's=20
deadly</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#007070 size=3D1></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#238e23=20
size=3D1><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"internal affairs" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ji0414 at starlinx.com">ji0414 at starlinx.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a8712ef at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a8712ef at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am very confused right now, but I =
was just=20
ejected from AWGate for simply saying nothing more than a "hello". I =
am=20
assuming this was motivated by what it says on the newsgroups about =
GK's=20
ejecting other gays, but I am not sure. This is the chat log as =
follows=20
explaining what happened EXACTLY: (Note: The only thing edited was =
what some=20
newbie tourists said that didn't relate to anything going. There was =
NOTHING=20
else edited)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR><FONT color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>
<P>Immigration Officer: Welcome to the Gateway to Active=20
Worlds!</P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>
<P>[Customs Aide]: Welcome, Internal Affairs. For the Conduct =
Guidelines=20
please say World Rules or see=20
<U>http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html</P></U></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>
<P>[StockQuoteBot]: Hi Internal Affairs. Ask me for stock quotes! =
Whisper HELP=20
or 0:symbol to me, e.g., whisper 0:MSFT :-)</I></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Hello</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>CeeCee: America has tons of building objects BUT their lots are =
very=20
small</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Good day to you all</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><B>CeeCee: Hiyas Internal Affairs</P></B>
<P>A Citizen: hi internal affairs</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: hello ceecee</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>SMOKE JUMPER1: hi internal</P>
<P>cabLecar gaL: hiya IA</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: Have =
you read the=20
newsgroups yet?</FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1></P></B>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal =
Affairs: About the=20
"situtation"?</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>cabLecar gaL: sorry I =
can't say I=20
have IA</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: Very=20
well...</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: Where =
did=20
VindicatorIII go?</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>cabLecar gaL: he is brb =
for a bit</P>
<P>cabLecar gaL: he will be back</P><B>
<P>CeeCee: Don't know IA he said brb and he hasen't come back=20
yet</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Very strange</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Did he sign off?</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>cabLecar gaL: no IA</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Is there a need for concern?</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>cabLecar gaL: nope IA he is still here</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =

color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: I se</P>
<P>Internal Affairs: err see excuse me</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>cabLecar gaL: hun I have not read it so I donm't know</P><B>
<P>Optimus Prime: Hello everyone :-))</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =

color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: hello OP</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: Good =
Afternoon=20
OP</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P>"xxsandmanxx": Hi Op.</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>CeeCee: (((((((((((( OP )))))))))</P></B>
<P>SMOKE JUMPER1: hi optimus</FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1></P></B>
<P><B>VindicatorIII: back</P></B>
<P><B>Optimus Prime: hello all It is once again time For Prime =
Time</P>
<P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal =
Affairs: Hello=20
VindicatorIII</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>VindicatorIII: To FLY in AW, use the Plus (+) and Minus (-) keys on =
your=20
numeric keypad. Plus to go UP and Minus to come back DOWN=20
again.</P></B></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: =
Spreading some=20
welcome back macros ehy lol?</FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><STRONG>CeeCee: lol IA</STRONG></P>
<P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D1>VindicatorIII: You are now=20
warned</P></I></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: why =
what did I=20
do???</FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070=20
size=3D1></P></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#238e23=20
size=3D1>
<P>Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate</P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>After being ejected, I had no idea =
why. I didn't=20
break ANY guidelines,&nbsp;so I telegramed VindicatorIII and here is =
what she=20
said in response:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#ff2400 size=3D1>Telegram from VindicatorIII, sent 8 =
minutes ago:=20
</P>
<P>This is the only message you will get tonight. Your IP address and =
the full=20
chat log and copies of your telegrams have been passed to AW. I intend =
to have=20
your Citizenship cancelled</P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I&nbsp;told her that I would report =
her for=20
misconduct, and this is what she said back to me:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#ff2400 size=3D1>Telegram from VindicatorIII, =
sent&nbsp;6 minutes=20
ago: </P>
<P>You go right ahead.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Telegramming her again resulted in =
no such luck.=20
I,&nbsp;honestly, have no idea why this&nbsp;had to happen. It could =
be=20
something with what happened yesterday in the&nbsp;gate with Craig, =
but I=20
am&nbsp;not sure.&nbsp;I am very disappointed in the current GK =
program. If=20
this kind of behavior keeps up,&nbsp;I can guarantee you =
they&nbsp;won't be=20
seeing another $20 for my renewal next year, nor any referrals from =
other=20
tourists from registering.&nbsp;They really need better screening and =
more=20
careful monitoring of your GKs.=20
</FONT></P></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C09457.F97601E0--

I was ejected from AWGate for NO REASON

Feb 11, 2001, 9:29pm
I'd also like to add that...

WHERE'S EEP WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!

Nornny

I was ejected from AWGate for NO REASON

Feb 11, 2001, 10:15pm
Well, if you joined the newsgroup to look for sympathy, unfortunately,
you're going to get jipped big time. We all like to help, but we're critical
as heck and never leave a stone untouched if you do something stupid or by
mistake.
No, you didn't come to the AW Community to become aggrivated, but you'll
need to learn how to control your aggrivation to thrive in it. :) We're as
civil, yet as heartless as a community gets.

Nornny

[View Quote]

FYI Weekend discrimination issue.

Feb 12, 2001, 3:26pm
So "I love craig" has been trouble all along? I knew it was strange that
flynn1 (although we've only met in the gate a few instances) would be so
homophobic. It didn't seem to fit. These guys seem like all trouble and
manipulators, but thank god for logs and the truth.

Sympathy never circulates in the AW community for people like this. (i don't
think it really circulates to ANY body in the community, but less so to the
bad and lying ones. :))

Nornny

[View Quote]

Oh the complexities!

Feb 13, 2001, 9:45am
Excuse IA, he's oversensitive to everything. :) I think he thinks you're a
bigot now as he does with everyone else who says something.

Nornny

[View Quote]

NEWS FLASH FOR NAPSTER USERS!

Feb 13, 2001, 5:41pm
If you have no association with Napster, then why are you looking around for
information on it? We ARE an Activeworlds newsgroup, not a Napster
newsgroup. If you want Napster info, go to a Napster newsgroup. It's as
simple as that.

No need for posts like these, especially when everyone who needs to know
what happened does. Posts like these keeps the newsgroups inefficient and
lets other new users think that this might be okay, which is isn't. It's not
community related, well, not the AW community. :) My advice is watch a news
source. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

NEWS FLASH FOR NAPSTER USERS!

Feb 13, 2001, 9:57pm
Well, the point of mp3s were never to use it to play music, but to replace
wav files. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

NEWS FLASH FOR NAPSTER USERS!

Feb 13, 2001, 9:58pm
That's one of those tactics to keep mp3s down to less than a mb so everyone
can use it. :) Which means, any decent mp3 would only be a welcome message
or to replace wavs. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

3.1 has been released

Feb 13, 2001, 7:38pm
5 final betas and close to 1,200,301 new grey hairs on Roland's head, it's
been released. :) lol, not like I helped the situation though. hair dye,
anyone? :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

mp3

Feb 14, 2001, 9:47am
yes, but it's not as easy as it looks. Especially if you're going to use it
as music, which I HIGHLY reccomend NOT to. :) Most hosting services for one
doesn't allow mp3 uploads or anything with a cap above 1 mb in one file. :)

But yes, it IS possible, just like jpgs, but with sounds. :) Make a sound
byte, link it with create sound something.mp3 and voila. Just hope everyone
can download it in less than a minute. :) because yes, you DO have to
download it ALL.

Nornny

[View Quote]

3.1 Complaints *sigh*

Feb 14, 2001, 6:03pm
[View Quote] True, but browsers become obsolete after each browser version. I mean, you
can pretty much fit every computer into either 2.2 or 3.1 compatible or
neither. :) I mean, what would AW look like with half the users on 3.0, a
quarter on 2.2, and another quarter on 3.0 when 3.0 and 3.1 requirements are
pretty much the same.

>Ok
> now back to what I was saying previously. Getting back to the Xelagot.
Well
> I noticed that it wasn't beeping to alert me anymore like it had
previously
> and I didn't understand why. I checked to make sure the beep option was on
> and it was. Then I checked my volume control thingy and it too was OK.
Well
> then I went to control panel and THIS is the message I got.
> http://www.geocities.com/yonkers21/sndcrd.jpg

Wish I can help you there, but try cntrl-alt-delete and make sure of any
funky programs that might be playing when you don't need it. :)

> Oh and incidentally, I had NO sound in IE either.WHICH aggrivated me
because
> I like sounds. And in AW the midi's sound HORRIBLE now. They sound VERY
> cheap. It's the best way i can explain it. There is virtually NO bass or
> whatever sound it is.

I never minded it. I did hear a distinct difference, but nothing drastic. I
never liked midis anyways. :)

> Ok Next complaint......
> Another complaint I have is that AW now has new commands (light, rotate,
> etc.) I just wanna know ONE thing ok? WHAT is the POINT in having them if
> the commands CAN'T be used in Alpha World? NOT everyone can build in
private
> worlds OR own a world. My opinion (and others seem to feel the same) If
> there are special commands they SHOULD be available to ALL users to ALL
> worlds NOT just private worlds. MOST of us are regular builders in Alpha
> World and WildAW. I for one have a very small world and can't do all the
> building I like to do in Alpha World. Also some of the objects Alpha World
> has i don't have on the persons OP I am using. I also don't understand the
> need to not let us use the "Z" objects either. I mean they can be used in
> WildAW, why not Alpha too? What's the point of having them on the list?

Zobjects AND move and rotate are all objects that can horrible flood
Alphaworld with junk. :) You can make objects that "move" past multiple
properties that aren't yours and there's no way of stopping it other than
your own. Which means, major vandalism. :) Flying porn, anyone? Zobjects
usually are big and bulky, which causes lag in worlds that are too high in
lag already like AW. :)

> Another complaint I have is.............
> Midi's on sites. Not only do they now sound HORRIBLE but now when you walk
> away, they fade. I don't like that, but can live with it I suppose. I like
> to be able to listen to the whole song (provided it's my taste).

Then stay in the same area. :) Midis playing even when you've been FAR away
from the object doesn't seem realistic. I think it's a good effect. :) Nice
to turn the volume away from walking away is a good thing. :)

>But
getting
> to the HORRIBLE part. Before the new 3.1 upgrade, the midi's all sounded
> wonderful and were bassey (spelling) and really sounded nice (I have good
> speakers for my PC) but now they sound, hippie kinda so to speak. Ummm
they
> sound cheap. I'm not sure exactly how to describe it except HORRIBLE. I
> don't know about wav's yet because I haven't checked one out.

Midi's ARE cheap. :)

> On the POSSITIVE side....yes there are some possitives....lol
> I LOVE the little hand that shows where there is an activate command. it
> saves a lot of accidental clicking. I also love the rotation commands,
light
> commands etc. but as I stated previously, I think those commands should be
> available to ALL in ALL worlds INCLUDING Alpha World.
>
> Ok I think I'm done. If not, rest assured i'll be back. lol
>
> Myssie

3.1 Complaints *sigh*

Feb 14, 2001, 6:12pm
well, one possible curb is to use landa and textureize them as they are
light-compatible. The problem is that it's only the size of walk001h and
nothing smaller. :)

Hey, I know this sounds cheesy and everything, but if you're really
desperate to use 3.1, go to WildAW, or even worse (yet better), AWTeen or
another private world, as they've texturemode lit all the floors and walks.

Nornny

[View Quote]

We jammin'

Feb 18, 2001, 11:20am
This would be THE ideal person to vote on getting banned. ;)

Silly Facter, where are you when we need you. :P

Nornny

[View Quote]

Object Gaps (Should be in beta but I can't get there)

Feb 18, 2001, 11:26am
I think what you're bringing up was brought up multiple times at a few tech
talks. I believe Roland's explanation for all of the gaps shown in every
browser is that AW can only handle objects up to the millimeter or
something, so you'll never get the "perfect fit."

Sorry, I fall asleep at tech talk sometimes so excuse me if this doesn't
make sense. :) I think you can figure out the reason though, I hope. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

kellee's baby

Feb 18, 2001, 11:28am
I hope you're talking about the baby. lol, jk. :)

Congrats (and my eventual sympathies) on the baby kellee. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Ok,Everyone Is mad at people for posting about diff stuff

Feb 20, 2001, 11:44am
Why is everyone so mad because you post idiotic posts and off topic posts?
It's simple. All you newbies are IDIOTS!! Spell it out with me, I-D-I-O-T-S!

I'm serious, the newsgroup hasn't dealt with this low level of IQ
since...well never. Not at least since I've come, and I've read enough older
posts to get the jist of what the newsgroup has been to. I'll be the first
to admit that I think you all are idiots also.Major ones who only want power
and try to be cool, but have NO technical knowledge or common courtesy to
READ THE RULES before trying to do anything "cool." You want to run a
newsgroup? Learn how to use one first. Then, you wonder why everyone gets so
pissy towards you. If you just stayed in this newsgroup and answered help
questions that you CAN answer, or just send your input to threads that NEED
input, you'll go a longer way then posting 20 different posts as to why
everyone is so "mean" to you.
A bit elitist? Yes, no doubt at all with that. But I know we all do it to
keep this newsgroup the way it was meant to be, and to keep this community
strong. It's not hard being one of the ng gods (Eep, god of war. Alphabit,
goddess of love, the panthenon goes on), but it's REALLY hard if you keep
screwing the newsgroup like this.
Maybe you all should bring your parents along to the newsgroup so you can
learn to be nicer. Maybe then, we'll be nicer to you.

You have to understand also that we're just as unique as the next newsgroup
out there because of the way the community has evolved. You want to post off
topic and do whatever? Go to a newsgroup that cares. We care (and live) for
AW and its citizens, not anything off topic.

Yes, I know its hard to understand, you all are prolly just teens trying to
fit in in VR. But hey, if you think ALL newbies are being treated like this?
Think again, I have seen the SW City sprites doing very well here. Maybe you
should look at yourself before looking at us.

Nornny

[View Quote]

Ok,Everyone Is mad at people for posting about diff stuff

Feb 20, 2001, 3:23pm
I knew it was a good idea keeping you here. ;)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 20, 2001, 6:22pm
before 3.1 came out, I helped AWTeen texturemode lit all their walks and
floors. I'll happily download the objects and send them to you, as I can't
wait to see all the walks in AW lighted. :)

In fact, I'll do it right now. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 21, 2001, 11:30am
would it really affect other builds if they have no light on them? Older
builds will remain the same, unless they are hit by some "create light"
source, and when that happens, most likely they WANT it to reflect light. :)

I haven't been keeping close tabs on this thread but are you guys referring
to the problem with world lighting on walks? I can't see it as too much of
difference for a few walks and floors to get a bunch of houses lighted. It's
not even that easy to light walks and floors with some of those textures
anyways.

But better safe than sorry however too...

Nornny

[View Quote]

Good News.. to some..

Feb 23, 2001, 12:29am
It's not like we dwell every single day on your sorry butt. Heck, you're
barely worth a discussion half the time. It doesn't matter if you leave OR
stay, no one CARES! At least you could've learned that before you left.
Personally, you and your stubborn ignorance and elitist attitude made for a
good punching dummy for me (and prolly the rest of the group).

Will I miss it? Well, there's always Agent Fox Mulder. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Good News.. to some..

Feb 23, 2001, 11:10am
Darn, you're not leaving? Such pity that you make such dramatic entrances
and exits and still, NO ONE CARES!
Exactly how are you going to hound us anyways? There are dozens of us
against two of you, one of which is a newbie? Uh huh...

Nornny

[View Quote]

Good News.. to some..

Feb 23, 2001, 3:25pm
Hang on here, the list is just a bunch of people that Lanezeri want to
thank. Who is in need of such attention or is so attached to AW as to make a
LIST of people he'd like to thank and pour the compliments on? It seems like
another one of Lane's pathetic attempts to try to make him out as a "good
person" with a kind heart, when in the end, he hates us just as much as we
do. It's sickening that a person like you would stick up for a guy who has
cursed his holy mouth to heck in this newsgroup, who has repeatedly abused
the newsgroup by making pointless and such ooh-i'm-the-best-in-the-world
postings? It's as if he THINKS he can be Eep or something.

How can you find harassment unacceptable in this newsgroup? Have you even
BEEN to this newsgroup lately? I don't think a position of mayor should
deter what a person thinks and feels at the time. If you can't even keep
your mouth shut on the matter, why should he? If you've been so
blind-sighted to see, Lanezeri digged his own grave, and then crawled his
way out, just for show. If he were to leave for good, all I can say is don't
blame us for not caring. If he showed ANY form of respect in this newsgroup,
he would've gotten some hint of respect from us.

Nornny

[View Quote]

er, not quote, Roland...

Feb 26, 2001, 9:49am
lol, rub it in Casay. :)

But in case you're really wondering who Casay is, Casay is a long time
newsgroup poster and the wonderful manager of the Objects D'AW, the world
AND the website, I believe. :) Also an avid supporter of Accutrans and
Modeler if you didn't notice.

Nornny

[View Quote]

er, not quote, Roland...

Feb 26, 2001, 11:58pm
[View Quote] Experience doesn't matter?? Apparently so if you think that.

>What you
> can acttually do is what matters. I know you can do many things better
than
> me but you dis Roland's programming all the time, and if I am correct, you
> don't know how to, or you are not on Roland's level.

I believe you're mistaken. Eep has full knowledge of how things run in AW,
inside and out. And it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to fix some of
the things that Eep points out. I mean, even I could've fixed the page for
Roland, and I'm pretty sure Eep can also. Why I don't do it? Because it
doesn't bug me as much, but its nice to know that its there and Eep pointed
it out.

>Also, AW is not your
> program therefore you waste alot of time telling how AW should be.

AW wasn't made for Roland, it was made BY Roland (well, partially made and
maintained by Roland, I can't lose props to the reast of the AWCOMers) for
the internet public. Eep can waste as much of his time "complaining", which
I don't believe he does most of the time.

>Not
> everyone is an Eep and likes everything Eep likes.

No, but whatever we or AWCOM doesn't like doesn't get done. Eep understands
that, I hope. It's quite simple. We kept Eep here because we like what Eep
likes however, in a general sense of his perfection attitude.

>So maybe you should be
> "put in your place". I would put you on Filter but your posts are too
funny
> and ensures I don't get cancer since its said laughing helps prevent it.
:)

I believe you need to be put in your place also YP. :) I don't think Eep
will be as civil towards you, and I don't think he has to be. You'll be
sucking his filter in no time, unfortunately. :/ Just because you email
Roland and Eep emails the public makes no difference. Roland barely reads
bug reports through emails anyways. At least Eep is reaching a captivating
audience. :)

Nornny

> - YP

[View Quote]

Ack.

Feb 26, 2001, 9:47am
*shrug* I don't mind the 3.1 girl OR the 3.0 girl. She kinda does block the
beautifully well-crafted background, but hey, I couldn't ask for a more
beautifully well-crafted model to block it for me. ;) At least the girl in
3.1 is completed.

Don't start with the puberty speech, I'm beyond that. :) Anyways, I only
like the 3.1 splash a bit better because those spheres in the background
shows the shining examples of 3.1. :) Zymosis and test30 and the former
axis. :) All those twilight zone-ish worlds with spinning spheres and only a
spotlight on the displays. You know what I'm talking about. A modular hill
just doesn't cut it for me for some reason.

Nornny

[View Quote]

A "new feature" for AW ;)

Feb 27, 2001, 9:47am
lol, clever, witty, and downright functional! :)

Kudos to my good friend Kyle. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Hmm..

Feb 27, 2001, 9:45am
Gosh, that was stupid. But apparently, you don't think of us as half as
smart as to steal your name so why would we do it? :)

Besides, have you gotten it through your head that you're just another
push-aside in this newsgroup? That we really don't care WHAT you do or what
happens to you in AW?

Nornny

[View Quote]

1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  17  |