chucks party // User Search

1  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  |

My first time in AW [A-W.co.uk]

May 23, 2001, 9:03am
My 1st time in AW was when I was a tourist of course, lol At the time I was
a member of a free 3D site called Cybertown and a friend of mine had a
Citizenship in AW and she said you got to see my house in AW, I said, ok
sure. She gave me the cords. and I d/led the browser and had to use ICQ to
finally figure out how the heck to get there and talked to her that way til
I was able to teleport there, lol This was on Alpha World and I saw her
house then saw the entire town a friend of hers made and then after that I
went exploring on my own and found a place that looked like area 51, lol I
found an open 2 story complex and there was a guy there and a webcam picture
going on the wall. I asked him who he was and he said something like. That's
me at the AW computer that runs all this and the worlds. I was like, oh wow
that's kool, lol I watched that for a few minutes then flew around and asked
him why there were gates around everything, I said, what do you need gates
for I can fly right over them, LOL I flew around some more and found a bunch
of road pieces laying around and hill pieces and other objects just laying
around. I said to myself wow this guy has some neat objects, lol I didn't
know at the time everyone had access to all the objects they wanted, so I
thought this guy was great cause he had objects I bet everyone would want,
LOL After that I left and have been coming back ever since :)

[View Quote]

Would You?

May 23, 2001, 1:17am
I don't think he liked when I gave him a Valentine tgram either, guys don't
give guys Valentine's. Well I did hehehehe WTG Gamer good luck :)

[View Quote]

Cy Nominees Page Up:)

May 23, 2001, 1:13am
Wow, can't believe I was nominated 3 times, what an honor to be recognized
by 2 other citizens as doing something worthy of a Cy award, I of course
nominated PeteHetherington and I for our work and development on the
Kaleidoscopes and have taught many people now how to make for themselves. I
couldn't be happier that I had a chance to share an opportunity that I felt
was worthy of possibly receiving a Cy award for its innovation and art with
AW objects and 3.1 commands that was an accomplishment to make something
many people that have visited Elysium now have come to enjoy :)

[View Quote]

PLAY NAME THAT TUNE :)

May 23, 2001, 12:02pm
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/AW/NameThatTunehtml.html

PLAY NAME THAT TUNE :)

May 23, 2001, 11:17pm
Just broadening the visibility of the ad, hehehe I did not realize it was
such a problem for some NG users but was happy to accomodate those people
too, hope to see some of you there, we have a great time doing the show
every week for you and it's fun for people of all ages and Sir LogicX does
an absolutely wonderful job every week to bring the music together and host
the show. See you there :)

[View Quote]

[NGS] SW Chris's Diary (Criminal Evidence attached)

May 24, 2001, 7:50am
lmao! you guys are too funny, LOL and poor Alphabit's Survivor wardrobe is
probably still smoldering, lol You don't burn a ladie's wardrobe and get
away with it, she will hunt you all down, LOLOL

The Mole 2 logo...

May 27, 2001, 9:43am
OK Here is my contribution for The Mole 2 picture, I think it looks rather
clever myself and hope you can use it :) Chucks Party
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/AW/TheMole2.jpg

[View Quote]

The Mole 2 logo...

May 27, 2001, 9:49pm
Mike that's a really good logo, no one is going to make you a logo that
looks like those 2 logos you grabbed off their website because that would be
copyright infringement, it's a very good picture for what you want to use it
for and would make a good logo. Next time send this to the group, it came in
my email.