mike zimmer // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  |

New Computer Virus

Jun 28, 2002, 2:42pm
DICK CHENEY VIRUS - Reformats your harddrive every 3 days.

Nice, gave me a good laugh. And trust me, thats hard to do at this time of
the morning :-D

[View Quote]

New Computer Virus

Jun 29, 2002, 4:45pm
ROFL :-D

[View Quote]

Farewell Maka!

Jul 22, 2002, 1:52pm
Toodles, Best of Luck to you out there in...the real life.

Another AW employee gone!

Aug 6, 2002, 12:48am
So have we established that ohhhmy is JFK...yet?
-----
Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

Another AW employee gone!

Aug 6, 2002, 1:39am
And plus he capitalizes randoms words throughout his posts, just like JFK2
did/does.

-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

Next Wave of Beta Testers

Sep 19, 2002, 9:03pm
Do you wanna be flamed?
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote] --
Best Regards,

Daniel André Johansen
SilverSky WebDesign
Organization Number: 984 637 489
Phone: +47 994 95 244
E-Mail: daniel at silversky.no
ICQ: 7004435
"god zedle" <greg at greggage.com> skrev i melding
news:3d88e11b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Does anyone know when the next wave of beta testers will be accepted? I
have
> asked Calpantara, but I get no responce. Anyone know?
>
> --
>
> God Zedle (#306364)
> --Programmer--

are you an idiot?

Oct 8, 2002, 9:51pm
Use. Reuse. Recycle.
Now how long as this been out on the internet?
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

Binary Smile

Oct 10, 2002, 7:50pm
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php
Screw actually READING it :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

Binary Smile

Oct 14, 2002, 11:44pm
Magic :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Nov 3, 2002, 2:36pm
Bots are overrated. Now, if you want a GOOD RPG...don't use any bots at all!
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote] I will test you for the project, then we will see what we can do about a
world. Then the fun begins.. from scratch, we will make the best RPG bot
ever seen on AW.
Please do not join if you plan to quit.

PS- check out the november newsletter coming soon to see my bot of the month
article!

--

God Zedle (#306364)
--Programmer--

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Nov 4, 2002, 11:44pm
Perhaps I am just jealous of the bot programming skills :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

Humour

Nov 4, 2002, 11:42pm
Abstinence is always the best against viruses :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

"Dam, someone always one that got the best protection.."

Just For Fun...

Nov 4, 2002, 11:52pm
Its the Word Association Game! I say a word, you reply with the first word
that comes to mind. Next person replies to that one. Ect.. So here we go...

banana

--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 2:05am
ropes

[View Quote] Sideshow bob. ;)

--Bowen--

Just For Fun...

Nov 6, 2002, 7:42pm
meanies

[View Quote] my word: blue

Just For Fun...

Nov 9, 2002, 2:26am
magic

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 10:24pm
newgrounds

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 8:24pm
walkie talkies

--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

Just me?

Nov 6, 2002, 7:40pm
Or has anyone else had to re-download the NGs?

--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

Just me?

Nov 6, 2002, 7:43pm
At least I can now see posts made by AW Inc. :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 6, 2002, 10:43pm
m0e

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 8, 2002, 12:59am
money

[View Quote] presents

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 7, 2002, 12:37am
medal

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 7, 2002, 1:12am
i wa sjust playing MEDAL of Honor and I had to call in airstrikes on some
missiles :-)

word: ring

[View Quote] word: olympics

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 8, 2002, 8:32pm
downloading

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 8, 2002, 10:54pm
Please continue from the new list, my bad :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote] ^_^
[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 12, 2002, 1:44am
monkey

(maybe im still thinking of Bush....)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote] bird

Master local Object Path

Nov 24, 2002, 9:46pm
Of course there is!
Options>Settings>Advanced
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote] d:\localOP\master\

And have it search for objects in that before searching for the actual
object path... but for that same path to be searched for ALL hosts?

- Mark

Re: Just For Fun...

Dec 1, 2002, 7:38pm
In the end, we went from
banana
monkey!
And it all comes together now....
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

Virus

Jun 28, 2003, 7:41am
Oddly, I don't feel sorry for you at all.
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]