imagine // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  |

Snowpeople avs :)

Dec 10, 2000, 10:01pm
Hi :)

Just a plug for my web site.
I am slowly working on my web site and adding avs to the ForSale section.
I just added a set of snowpeople, a snowman and snowgal. Check it out :)
http://www.homestead.com/if/memim1.html
There aren't many avs on the site yet, but if you want to see most of my avs
they are in my world, Image, just stop by.
If you see any you want to buy, tele me and I'll get back to you :)
Imagine

World Theft.. more to come...

Dec 12, 2000, 10:53pm
Hi All :)

Ok,

I am going to give my opinion on this whole mess. It is just my opinion, I
have no first hand knowledge about all this, but as one of those world
owners that you are all fighting for, so worlds aren't stolen in the future,
I figure I have a small right to express my opinion :) If you don't like it
just disregard it.

I feel that if it were a situation where a total stranger came in and conned
FriendPA and ended up with her objects and went out and started a duplicate
world, then YES you would all have something to fight about. That would be
totally wrong and illegal. And I would be the first one to jump on band
wagon and fight right along with the rest of you on this subject.

BUT !!!

As far as I can tell, in this case it's a matter of a partnership gone sour.
The two partners have issues to work out. Much like a marriage gone sour
with a nasty divorce.

Just in has some valid points, and I'm sure FriendPa has just as valid
points even though we haven't heard from her here on this subject.

In my opinion this is something best left to Just in and FriendPa to work
out and maybe AWcom. It, in my opinion isn't something that every one and
their cousin needs to jump into, taking sides and starting wars over. If
left alone, I'm sure it would all get worked out. We are talking about two
adults and a break up here, not a stranger coming in and taking over.

I'm hoping that the reason FriendPa hasn't posted here yet is because she
also sees it that way, but who knows. I do know if it were me, I would be
totally embarrassed to have this going on in the NGs. It would be like
airing my dirty laundry here.

Well that's it. Take it or leave it, that's how I feel about it.

Imagine :)

[View Quote]

Discrimination towards the Gor culture

Dec 14, 2000, 4:09pm
Hi,

Ok, you say you are not prejudice, but. This sounds prejudice to me.

***First off, whether
those of gor realize it or not, they set themselves up TO be bashed! HOW you
ask! Simple! They bring the gor talk to grounds where NON gor's attend such
as...Alpha World, Bingo's etc.***

Do, Eastern Europeans set themselves up to be bashed because they speak
Eastern European in the States, and we don't understand what they are
saying? There are a lot of immigrants coming to the states now. If we all
thought along those lines they would be bashed daily. Thank goodness there
are laws against it. Is it right to bash gays because one man calls another
his wife? Also laws against that. Both of these examples are a matter of the
way people talk, and what they say.

It doesn't make it right to bash some one simply because they use different
words then you do to say the same things. Tal means hello... You seem to
think it's ok to bash people for saying hello.

The Gorenns have set up a Culture for themselves in AW, and weather you
like it or not they have the right to speak any way they like. Not once in
that whole log that Young phalpha posted did I hear anything that had to do
with sex coming from the Gor people, yet I did hear a few people talking
about how Gor people shouldn't be allowed to talk in Bingo because there
were kids and they didn't want them around sex talk.

Again here you seem to have a problem with the way Goreans talk.

***NO we don't have a problem with gor's
playing! What we DO have the problem with is the gor behavior and talk! (tal
this, tal that, master this , slave that, yaddie yaddie yaddie) BINGO IS NOT
THE PLACE FOR IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!***

Please do not include me in that "we" at the beginning of your statement.
There were a lot of people at Bingo that disagreed with you.

Again if we all thought along these lines the Eastern Europeans wouldn't be
able to open their mouths in America. As if to say, We don't mind them being
here but we don't want to hear them talk. That is prejudice, Pure and
simple.

Nothing the Goreans said in that log had any sexual connotations. But I
notice that when people want to justify their prejudice they will resort to
the excuse that they don't want sex in front of the kids.

I am sorry for your lose of friends. But, from what I am reading in your
post, I can only assume you lost your friends because you are prejudice
against the path THEY chose to walk. Your friends are adults and yes "CHOSE"
to become Gorean. I know that if you still wanted to have a relationship
with your friends you could. I am assuming that you have cut off the
relationship because you don't agree with their choice. Goreans do not go to
the other worlds on recruiting missions. Your friends found their own way
there, they were not taken away.

There are many ways to justify prejudice behavior; at the same time denying
prejudice in yourself. Take a good look at how you feel and what you are
saying. It is prejudice.

Imagine

[View Quote]

where are all these idiots coming from?

Dec 17, 2000, 7:12pm
That sounds really annoying.
However, we were all newbies at one time :)
With the Junodome open and new users coming into AW threw the back door,
they are bypassing the AW site I think.
And with so many coming in at one time, the newbies are just more
noticeable.

Maybe what is needed here is education about AW, coming from Juno.
Maybe what is needed is a petition from the AW Cits to get Juno to set up a
Juno Gate of some kind, like the AW gate, so the newbies can learn.
I would suggest a sign at their GZ or on their web site also. It would read:
When you go into a world you are also entering some ones home. Have respect
for that person and their home. Their children may be viewing the screen.

To often people coming in from the 2d chats don't know or realize what kind
of environment they are in. They need to learn. Just like each and every one
of us had to learn when we were newbies.

I do agree that it is annoying to be hit on by a newbie evey time you move.
Maybe Juno needs education on what AW is also. It's not a 2d sex chat,
that's for sure. And it is very annoying when you can't move without being
asked what your sex and age is. And it's really annoying to be complimented
on how hot you look, when what they are looking at is the av you are using.
I had to leave Junodome because of that.
I don't plan to go back.
Imagine

[View Quote]

where are all these idiots coming from?

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C06830.B2AD61C0

I'm glad you agree zero.
Just to point out though, my name is Imagine. I'm always being called =
Imagines with a s on the end, Magine, Magines and Image. I am not those =
people. I'm just plane old Imagine. :)
Imagine
[View Quote] Z!

[View Quote] Hmm, reading may help on finding world prices, sheesh. There are =
somenewbies at AWGate sometimes that says similar things but maybe not =
as oftenas Juno users."trekker" <troop2 at empirenet.com> wrote in =
messagenews:3A3D222C.C3EB7334 at empirenet.com...
OMG if this is becoming llike AOL we are betetr of killing every one =
andleaving. We dont needJuno ppl here in AW. They are just messing every =
thing up. Today a person
that
has juno asked mewhere to get a world. i said it cost money and theni =
gave him the url for
the
prices. He then asked me againhow much dose it cost and i gave him the =
url again, (this wend on for
about 15
minuts) so i finaly didt respondto him and he startted getting mad at me =
and cussing me out. So then he
finaly
left me alone. So u see we dont need ppl like that they make things =
bad, and ruen all
the
fun in AW. Im aboutto report to AW that juno ppl are relly screwing up =
AW. I want to know if
ppl
aggree with me and plesetell AWCOM about this!!! =
[View Quote]
--=20
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C06830.B2AD61C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm glad you agree zero.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just to point out though, my name is=20
<STRONG>Imagine. </STRONG>I'm always being called Imagines with a s on =
the end,=20
Magine, Magines and Image. I am not those people. I'm just plane old =
Imagine.=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>zero &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:dmonix at home.com">dmonix at home.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3D3124.3040401 at home.com">news:3A3D3124.3040401 at home.com</A=
>...</DIV>Thats=20
cause Magines right, they need some guiudance, most of us in here =
stumbled=20
across AW. These people have an open hole to it.<BR>So they dunno =
whats going=20
on, what the protocal is, or anything.<BR>I agree with Magine, they =
just need=20
some education, and not ejection or rudeness from World owners and =
other=20
cits.<BR>I know as a world owner, i would welcome more traffic and =
builders=20
any day.<BR>bring em on!! Maybe the AW stocks might even=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C06830.B2AD61C0--

eep

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C06B62.925FE8E0

maybe he as filtered every body :)
Imagine

[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C06B62.925FE8E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>maybe he as filtered every body =
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>nova &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:n at n.com">n at n.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a4286ed$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a4286ed$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>what the heck no replys from =
eep</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C06B62.925FE8E0--

AV Making Programs

Dec 21, 2000, 5:06am
If you haven't used rwxmodeler before, here is my web site, there is a
tutorial there for modeler. http://www.homestead.com/if/memim1.html

Imagine

[View Quote]

AV Making Programs

Dec 22, 2000, 9:32pm
Trekker
you can use modeler found at www.rwmodeler.com to make the avatars.

You can use my tutorial to get started with modeler.
http://www.homestead.com/if/memim1.html

and you can use accutrans to tag and joint the avs. And you can use
accutrans to make the seqs. It works great.
http://www.quantumlynx.com/micromouse/index.html

There is no ONE program that does it ALL.

Imagine

[View Quote]

AV Making Programs

Dec 23, 2000, 5:10pm
Right, I know about max and true space, I also know they cost a lot of
money. Accutrans is I think $20 now and modeler is in beta and is a free
download. I was just trying to save trakker a few hundred dollars :)
Imagine

[View Quote]

<no subject>

Dec 25, 2000, 4:42pm
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE !!!!!

From Imagine and Family O<{}:o)

dll needed

Dec 25, 2000, 9:50pm
Hi All
I downloaded a game for my kids from the net and it's missing a dll. I was
wondering if anyone has a VBRUN100.DLL they would be willing to share with
me?
Thanks :)
Imagine

dll needed

Dec 26, 2000, 1:10am
Thank you Ananas and Just in, I got the dll I needed and found a few more I
needed for other things :)
It's nice to have friends who actually know where to find this stuff. :)
Thank you
Imagine

[View Quote]

(kinda off topic, but not really) New Year's Predictions

Dec 29, 2000, 11:11pm
If AW takes AOL on board, does that mean we will have to reconnect to AW
every 20 minutes?
If it looks like AW is talking to AOL I'm going to start looking for an
alternative program to AW.
I will not download anything with AOL on it to my computer, since AOL is a
virus in it self.

I predict that, eep will have some kind of punctuation complaint by the end
of the first week of 2001.
I predict

Imagine :)

[View Quote]

i miss 3.1

Jan 16, 2001, 11:30pm
I think that haveing some unexperianced people on the closed beta list is a
good idea.
AW is supposed to be user friendly to every one who comes to AW. If only
techies were allowed to beta test, then AW could end up only user friendly
only for techies. Not being able to figure out how to use the new features,
would in my opinion be a bug in its self.

Imagine

[View Quote]

i miss 3.1

Jan 17, 2001, 1:50pm
I think eep is a grade school teacher or a wanabee grade school teacher.
What eep fails to understand is I said *SOME unexperianced* please excuse my
bad spelling, I think you all know what I meant. I also think experianced
people should be there to root out the bugs aswell. However, I think not
inviteing eep to be a beta tester was was a good idea aswell. I really don't
think Roland wants to hear personal insults along with the bug report, which
most certainly would have been the case if eep had been a tester.

I thought I was put on eeps filtered list a while back? Hmmmm must be a
imaginary filtered list :)
Imagine

[View Quote]

A friendly warning to Agent Fox Mulder

Jan 17, 2001, 1:33pm
Thank you Andras
Go for it :)
Imagine
[View Quote]

About My Capitals

Jan 17, 2001, 10:46pm
I can understand the caps to get attention in Aw when the screen is being
flooded and you need to be heard. I'll give you that :) But this is not Aw.
You are not being flooded out here. Your post is the only one being read
when we click on it. There is no need for caps here. So your excuse isn't
washing here :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

free isp needed

Jan 21, 2001, 3:05pm
Hi

Does any one know of a free isp?
I have tryed netzero, and it won't connect for me and it looks like they
charge something like $9 per support call.

I also tryed Juno and found out that it isn't good for anything but
searching the net. You can't run AW with it unless you buy their version of
AW. I already have a few cits so I don't need that.

The isp I have been useing sold out to another company and I am lucky to
have been able to connect with thier phone numbers long enough to send this
post.

So, does any one know of a free isp that would allow me to use AW without
haveing to buy another cit? One that I can download from the net?

Thanks
Imagine

Re: more of Roland's bad math (was Re: Movement Waits off?)

Jan 30, 2001, 7:31pm
Hi Wing

I just loaded your build at 30504n 0w AW and I am not seeing any gaps. What
am I missing?
Contact me in AW so you can show me what you are talking about :)
Imagine
[View Quote]

User dismissal vote

Feb 9, 2001, 1:33am
When this news group was set up it was set up with rules.
Ever since I have started posting in this news group eep has been breaking
the rules.
I personally don't see how spelling words wrong, useing the wrong or no
punctuation, or just being new and not knowing your way around should target
you for an eep attack. But, eep never fails to attack on these grounds and
other grounds that are just as inocent. I think eep does contribute valuable
information, but never fails to attempt to make you feel like crap while
doing so.
I personally think eep is a total jacka$$ and if anyone should be banned
from the group he should.
However, we did not set up the rules, management did.
And I feel that it is up to management to enforce those rules. Instead,
management is passing the buck instead of takeing charge. My questions are,
is AW management afraid to enforce the rules they set up? Are they setting
the community up as the fall guy if things should go horrably wrong in this
vote and people later try to complain?

for instance:
If eep is voted to stay, than later on down the road he gets totally out of
hand and the community decides to complain to AW. Then AW can simply say,
you voted him to stay so deal with it.

I say, AW management set the rules, now AW management should have the
responsibility and backboan to enforce them.

Because I feel it is the responsibility of AW management to enforce the
rules, I abstain from voteing.

BTW eep, I know there are misspelled words the quotations are wrong in my
post.
I hope you understand, I don't care about that, so don't bother to mention
it :)

Imagine 284220

[View Quote]

User dismissal vote

Feb 9, 2001, 3:13am
Anyone with any common sence at all can see this is not a matter for the
community to decide. This is a personal matter between facter and eep.
Facter and eep should be left to work it out between them selves.
It's not to late to change your votes to abstain.
Imagine

[View Quote]

Vote to stop the vote

Feb 9, 2001, 3:04am
Imagine 284220 I vote stop
The voteing should never have taken place in the first place.
It's up to AW management to enforce the rules they set, not the community.
Imagine
[View Quote]

Over.

Feb 9, 2001, 8:10am
Let me just say that in this post I am stateing MY OPINION on what has taken
place.

I think you were doing what you thought the community wanted. The problem
is, you never asked the community if they wanted to take a vote, you just
assumed we wanted to take a vote. If you had asked the community what they
thought a good solution would be, you probably would have gotten a few
dozzon replys to choose from. Perhaps a vote would have been one of the
solutions that could have been descussed. But you never gave us a chance;
instead, you popped a suprize vote session on us. And now you are suprized
with the results. And because the results aren't the wonderful self
fullfulling results you had imagined they would be, you are desgusted with
us.

Our community isn't as devided over this as a lot of people are saying it
is. Infact our community seems to have pulled togeather over this whole
thing, to end it. We weren't pulling togeather to get rid of you or eep.

Your post reminds me of a child crying because he didn't get his way. The
vote idea didn't turn out the way you had imagined it would, so you are
washing your hands of us. Instead of washing your hands of us, why not try
asking questions. Ask what we think may help in the news groups? What may
help in AW? Ask what we think the problem is and for suggestions that may
solve the problems.

In your post you said:

> These are quoted insults he has used, mostly against me in the past day or
> two - "power hungry", "shoving it off to the community", "ties too hard",
> "power tripping", "low self esteem","You're such a fucking twit, "YOU,
idiot
> twitfuck moron pissant, have no grip on logic","Now evolve ","hypocrit,
> (spelling Eep, again),"pathetic","Sure, one word: bullshit. "fucking with
> the newsgroups","bullshit statements","bullshit artist","fucking
> clone.","Because you have no life?","...a trip to a shrink might help.",".
> Better lay off them drugs","superchamp wonder twinkie-zippy.
> ","Facter is weak since he can't handle the truth.","fucking full of
> yourself","Only after continually insulting him" (he admits to continually
> insulting people for his own pleasure),".

Well welcome to the AW newsgroups !!! :) You are not alone.
This is the way eep talks to every one. No one likes it, but we have been
made to put up with it. Why?
Because, the AW management has set rules for the news groups but doesn't
enforce them. Please don't feel like this kind of treatment from eep is only
directed at you.

The way I see it, you tryed your vote, it didn't work and your feelings were
hurt. And now, you are going to take your ball and bat and go home. Sorry,
no one was warrened before hand there was going to be a vote. How exactally
did you expect us to react when you just sprang it on us like that. I
beleive your intentions were good, just a bit missplaced.

So, now you are going to tuck your tail between your legs and run?????
Come back, talk to the people, not at them. And learn more about the
community. I know you have been around a long time. But, I don't get the
feeling you actually know the people you are dealing with.

I got the feeling that you saw a stay vote for eep as a vote against you
personally. If you are to vote at all you must keep your personal feelings
out of it. A vote may have worked if handled in a different way. But you
went about it as a personal thing. eep attacked you, so you attacked him
with a public vote. That was doomed to fail from the start.

You say the management at AWCI was behind you on this. I definatelly get the
feeling they didn't know the whole situation when they gave you the go
ahead. I also got the feeling they didn't know exactally what it was they
gave you the go ahead to do.

I for one am willing to give you another chance at helping the community in
the news groups. But, only if you are willing to WORK WITH the community.
And not come in like the BIG BOSS.

I do see how you would have some confussion over all this. I know a lot of
people would like to see eep go, I said it myself. And a lot of people want
him to stay. And you can't figure out where you went wrong in the vote. You
see our community split because we can't even do a vote to decide. Well, our
community was not split. Our community actually came togeather to see to it
that an injustice wasn't done. We saw that this vote was wrong. We as a
community did what we had to do to stop it from takeing place. That is what
a community is.

If you want to leave then that is up to you. But I think it would be better
if you stayed and tryed to be part of the community and not just part of
management that is here to oversee.

Sorry my post is so long, and some things are out of order in the structure,
but it's late and my mind is wandering and I wanted to try to get my
thoughts in here before I went to bed and forgot most of them.

Hope my opinions aren't to far off base :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

I think that this is something that needs to be discussed.

Feb 11, 2001, 3:21pm
The question here is, was flynn 1 right in ejecting I Love Graig?
In my opinion he was not in the right. In my opinion flynn 1 is just against
anyone who is gay.

""""I love Craig": I am just wondering, but are gay people allowed here?

"I love Craig": because usually I get ejected if someone finds out I am
gay"""""

Graig states he has been ejected before just because some one finds out he
is gay. He clearly was not looking for a potential partner or a sexual
conversation. He simply wanted to know if he would be ejected for being gay.

""""""flynn 1: hope you are not gonna bring yer bugs to my party :(""""

A responce like this tells me that flynn 1 is clearly against gays just for
being gay.

"""""flynn 1: we have children here i love craig, we dont have that talk
here ok?

ok, flynn did state why gay activity is not allowed. But, he did not state
it in a professional manor. And, he as much as accused Graig of saying
something offencive just for asking if a gay person was allowed in the gate.

""""""I love Craig": I am just asking

"I love Craig": no reason for an attitude

flynn 1: I love craig, please stop this now"""""

Graig was trying to keep things calm. Maybe he could have chosen his words
better. But, I don't see where he did anything that needed stopping.

""""""I love Craig": I do not deserve to be treated this way

flynn 1: oh be quiet you fool, cant you see that it isnt suitable chat for a
place with kids?"""""""

Craig is right. He didn't deserve to be treated that way. And just what did
Craig say that wasn't suitable chat for a place with kids????? As far as I
can tell, NOTHING.

""""""I love Craig": I do not respect you calling me a fool, flynn

"I love Craig": you are the fool here sir

flynn 1: & i dont care!

"I love Craig": thats exactly the attitude that I dont respect

"I love Craig": "you just don't care" about things"""""

I don't have much respect for flynn 1 either.

"""""Lady TeaL: This is a place to have fun, not to be tormented by
homosexuals"""""

As far as I can tell no one was tormenting anyone. I guess Lady TeaL is
tormented by the mear thought of gays. Sounds like a personal problem to me.
:)

""""dUNcE: u are being treated the way gays should be"""""

Well we can all should be able to see where dUNcE is comeing from :(

""""""CYBORG": Flyynn needs a big gay man to givr him a lap dance

"CYBORG": Do you want a lap dance too?

"CYBORG": A lap dance on your laptop

CYBORG": Howq do you know what a lap dance is? Ms. G-rated"""""""

Throughout this whole conversation, CYBORG was the only one saying anything
that could be concidered offencive to children. Yet CYBORG was not ejected.
Why???????????

Read it again people. flynn 1 is prejudice. He provocted I Love Craig from
the second Craig mentioned he was gay. Craig did not lose his temper, and he
said NOTHING offencive. In the end flynn 1 ejected him for NO REASON. This
to me is not acceptable.

Slice it any way you want flynn 1 was in the WRONG !!!!
[View Quote]

I think that this is something that needs to be discussed.

Feb 11, 2001, 9:12pm
Yes it would be interesting to know if they were dealt with also.
Is a log kept at AWgate?
Is there a way to get the log if it is?
Imagine

[View Quote]

Homosexuals being ejected from AWLD worlds...

Feb 11, 2001, 3:19pm
Yes roger rabbit, please email me the guide lines :)

[View Quote]

Homosexuals being ejected from AWLD worlds...

Feb 11, 2001, 3:36pm
Wrong, it's not the end of the story.

>He asked if it was alright if he was gay in AWGate and they told him that
> sexual content was not allowed. END OF STORY.

He did not reply with: sexual content was not allowed. He replied with
""""""flynn 1: hope you are not gonna bring yer bugs to my party :(""""

Then added:

"""""flynn 1: we have children here i love craig, we dont have that talk
here ok?"""""

I for one can't blame I Love Craig for takeing offence when he replyed:

""""""I love Craig": I am just asking

"I love Craig": no reason for an attitude"""""""

Then flynn replied:

"""""""flynn 1: I love craig, please stop this now"""""
I don't see that I love Craig did anything that needed stopped. He was not
the one who was provokeing here, flynn 1 was.

If flynn 1 had actually replied with, sexual content is not allowed, but you
are allowed here, instead of """"""flynn 1: hope you are not gonna bring
yer bugs to my party :("""" maybe there wouldn't have been a problem. :)

[View Quote]

Homosexuals being ejected from AWLD worlds...

Feb 11, 2001, 3:54pm
I totally agree :)
Imagine

[View Quote]

Homosexuals being ejected from AWLD worlds...

------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C09412.B9869120

I love Craig did state his reason for asking.=20
He wasn't out to start a sexual conversation.
He is new and wanted to find out where he stands in AW.=20
He clearlly states that he has been ejected before when people found out =
he was gay.=20

""""""I love Craig": I am just wondering, but are gay people allowed =
here?
"I love Craig": because usually I get ejected if someone finds out I am =
gay"""""

Imagine

"count dracula o" <Cou"I love Craig": because usually I get ejected if =
[View Quote] Drac
xelag <xelag at 3dee.nl> kirjoitti =
viestiss=E4:3a86650b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
Count Dracula, just *think*: if you came in saying that, ppl would =
probably laugh and say: of course it's ok... and everyone would dismiss =
the matter. The GK, as I see it, should try to deflate matters, not the =
other way round. His/her answer could have been: "yes, of course you're =
welcome..." and could have added, in whisper: "we prefer that these =
matters not be discussed here too much, to avoid arguments". But the =
GK's attitude polarised the matter, took an agressive approach, =
consolidating prejudices against gay people. I think this attitude was =
wrong, and I hope AWCOM will realise this and appologise. One does not =
need to be gay to learn to respect other peoples inclinations and, =
frankly, this sort of anti-gay attitude has no place in the 21st =
century, in my humble opinion. The argument used that children were =
present is rubbish: children see all this all the time, on TV, in the =
streets, at home. There was no blatant sexual talk, just a normal =
question and a statement. It was the GK's attitude that polarised the =
matter.

My 2 cents.

XelaG
[View Quote] Drac

------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C09412.B9869120

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I love Craig did state his reason for =
asking.=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>He wasn't out to start a sexual=20
conversation.</FONT></DIV>He is new and wanted to find out where he =
stands in=20
AW. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>He clearlly states that he has been =
ejected before=20
when people found out he was gay. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>""""""I love Craig": I am just =
wondering, but are=20
gay people allowed here?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"I love Craig": because usually I get =
ejected if=20
someone finds out I am gay"""""</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"count dracula o" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:gaynt_Drcaula at bigfoot.com">Cou"I=20
love Craig": because usually I get ejected if someone finds out I am=20
[View Quote] worlds,because I actually do not give a shit about their sexual=20
preference;idiots beeing hetero/bi/homosexual might find =
themselves=20
ejected at some point though.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Drac</FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#238e23=20
=
size=3D1></DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTM=

------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C09412.B9869120--

Homosexuals being ejected from AWLD worlds...

------=_NextPart_000_0172_01C09414.83332DC0

Heterosexuals are accepted as norm. Unless you state that you are gay, =
you are considered heterosexual.=20
If you are found out to be gay you are ridaculed in most cases. How =
would you like to live in a world that accepts gays as the norm and you =
are heterosexual?? But, every one accepts you as gay cause that is the =
norm. Wouldn't you want to know who you are dealing with? Wouldn't you =
want to know if you were accepted for who you are, up front? How would =
you like to make friends, then later on when they find out you are =
heterosexual all your friends turn against you? Wouldn't you like to =
know up front who your real friends are and where you are really =
accepted?

Excuse me but if the shoe were on the other foot, I would have asked the =
same question I love Craig asked.
Imagine

[View Quote] image
image2 at uswest.net
www.imagebot.net

[View Quote] Everyday, I come across world owners who play God and eject people =
who don't fit in with the rest. Just today, my friend was ejected from =
not one, but three worlds for simply stating that he was gay. What is =
shocking is that these were all AWLD owned worlds, not just privately =
owned worlds. Here is what my friend who happens to be a tourist and gay =
in real life sent me in an e-mail this morning. (Note: In the first =
convo, my friend's name is "I love Craig", and the GK who ejected him =
was named flynn 1.)

"I am use to just staying in private worlds all the time because a =
majority of AW doesn't like gays and don't think too highly upon them. I =
decided that it was time to come out of hiding and visit some public AW =
worlds. I started off by asking if gays were allowed to be there, =
because usually if someone finds out I am gay they will eject me or =
torment me for it. Here is my first visit to awgate... (note: I had to =
cut short some of the comments made by other people not affiliated with =
the situation to save you time on reading it)

Immigration Officer: Welcome to the Gateway to Active Worlds!
"x plorer": h

"x plorer": e

"x plorer": l

"x plorer": l

"x plorer": o

flynn 1: x plorer, be careful hon, the bot dont like ppl to scroll =
:)

"x plorer": okay flynn sorry=20

flynn 1: no prob x plorer, i'd hate you to get booted :)

"I love Craig": hello=20

flynn 1: hi i love craig :)

"CYBORG": Hi

"x plorer": You love Craig!!!!!

"I love Craig": hi flynn

flynn 1: no i dont!!!!

Anonymizer: Privacy Is Our Right !

Zerena: Does anyone know why an imigration officer would eject =
someone?

"I love Craig": I am just wondering, but are gay people allowed =
here?

"I love Craig": because usually I get ejected if someone finds out I =
am gay

flynn 1: hope you are not gonna bring yer bugs to my party :(

flynn 1: we have children here i love craig, we dont have that talk =
here ok?

Zerena: Do you know why imigration would eject someone?

"I love Craig": I am just asking

"I love Craig": no reason for an attitude

flynn 1: I love craig, please stop this now =20
"I love Craig": I do not deserve to be treated this way

flynn 1: oh be quiet you fool, cant you see that it isnt suitable =
chat for a place with kids?

"I love Craig": I do not respect you calling me a fool, flynn

"I love Craig": you are the fool here sir

dUNcE: u are being treated the way gays should be

flynn 1: & i dont care!

"I love Craig": thats exactly the attitude that I dont respect

"I love Craig": "you just don't care" about things

flynn 1: so, report me if you have to. I don't care

"I love Craig": Very well, I will see to it that your status gets =
revoked as gatekeeper

Lady TeaL: This is a place to have fun, not to be tormented by =
homosexuals

"CYBORG": Go ahead eject him

dUNcE: Craig...u can do all the reporting u want..we will all stick =
up 4 flynn

flynn 1: tx ppl

"CYBORG": Homophobe

"I love Craig": well you are just gonna protect flynn whenever he =
gets in trouble

"I love Craig": and then he is just gonna do it again after this

flynn 1: craig, now i'm asking you to stop or leave

"I love Craig": stop what exactly?

"CYBORG": Flyynn needs a big gay man to givr him a lap dance

"I love Craig": I have done nothing wrong

"I love Craig": except being gay...which in your mind is wrong

dUNcE: flynn is a woman u divvocks

Sea Swallow: flynn is not saying its wrong .... just not a subject =
for the gate

"CYBORG": Do you want a lap dance too?

"I love Craig": what is the subject again...refresh my memory

flynn 1: stop this now or I will have to remove you

UsuL 2: Cyborg , you need to keep your comments G -rated too

"CYBORG": You need one

"CYBORG": A lap dance on your laptop

flynn 1: gay people aren't suitable for children in the gate

flynn 1: If someone offends you in any way, remember you can mute =
them by right clicking on their avatar & selecting mute........Wonderful =
feature!

"I love Craig": I don't mean to be rude...but there are children of =
the homosexual decent

UsuL 2: lap dances are hardly G-rated

flynn 1: If you are unsure of the few rules we have here, please =
type "world ruIes" you will be shown our guidelines... thank you!

"I love Craig": world rules

"CYBORG": Howq do you know what a lap dance is? Ms. G-rated

"I love Craig": I don't mean to stir an arguement

"I love Craig": but I just want to remain in the gate for being =
myself and nothing else

dUNcE: wtf has flynn done anyway Craig?

"I love Craig": flynn has been wanting to eject me because I am gay

Luggage: Is there a GK on duty ?

"I love Craig": and my name isn't craig

SMOKE JUMPER1: thats your freedom of choice but i dont want too see =
it

"I love Craig": it's who I love, not my real name

Lady TeaL: Craig leave it alone She is just doing her Job She isn't =
against anyone

"I love Craig": but she is doing her job wrong. she is clearly =
against gays

"MentalyDisturbed": no GKs on duty!!! to good to be true

"CYBORG": You can[t help who you love -- yoou

"CYBORG": you're just gay

"I love Craig": and where does it say in her job descirption that =
you eject homosexual people?

"I love Craig": homosexuals are people too, you know

Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate

After I was ejected for simply being who I am, I wanted to see if I =
would be ejected from other worlds for being gay too. I headed on over =
to AWTeen, and the rest explains itself.

Also note what CYBORG has said through the entire convo. He =
continually expresses offensive comments, yet the GK's only go as far as =
warning him and CYBORG still doesn't stop. Obviously the GK's don't =
really care as much about offensive comments than they do about gay =
people.

Immigration Officer: Welcome to AWTeen! Be sure to attend the Date =
That Geek competition today at 7PM VRT! More information can be found at =
www.shoemakervillage.org/geek.html! A public meeting will be held today =
at 5PM at 19s 3e with XelNaga, Elana87, and MoonBeam!

[Customs Aide]: Welcome, "I love Craig". For the Conduct Guidelines =
please say World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html

[Chess Bot]: Welcome to AWTeen, "I love Craig"! Come to the AWTeen =
Game Center South of GZ to play a game of chess or tic-tac-toe! More =
games will be added soon!

"I love Craig": hello

"I love Craig": are gay people allowed in this world or no?

TrekkerX: yes unfortunaly

"I love Craig": unfortunately?

"I love Craig": why is being gay a bad thing?

TrekkerX: goto theworld Gay for gays you gay

"I love Craig": no I will stay here

TrekkerX: i dont like gays

"I love Craig": well that is your problem

TrekkerX: they do werd things to me

Nornny: who even does like gays these days?

"I love Craig": but please dont start an arugment with me about =
being gay

Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awteen

This one was a lot shorter than the first. I wasn't even given a =
warning for "being gay".

As you can see, I am deeply hurt by all this. The combined =
immaturity and the lack of respect for other people make your little GK =
"helping hand" program a disgrace. You should enforce better screenings, =
and mandatory monitoring of all GK and PK related activity. And =
violation should result to a punishment that equal to the guideline =
broken. If someone applies to be a GK or a PK, they should first become =
a Junior PK or GK or something of the same equivalency. They will be =
monitored and tested at random times without them knowing to see how =
they handle certain situations. Maybe you should even go as far as =
policing your own police. Right now you have the GKs and PKs policing =
the community, yet no one policing them. Setting up an internal or =
external affairs unit would resolve all conflicts between GKs & PKs and =
the community. They should stop playing God, because there not good at =
it. Please do something...

My people have spoken"

This kind of stuff shouldn't be happening and it is a disgrace that =
not only is it happening in the real world, but also online. You all =
should be ashamed of yourselves for depriving someone of there fun on =
the internet simply because of who they are.

------=_NextPart_000_0172_01C09414.83332DC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Heterosexuals are accepted as norm. =
Unless you=20
state that you are gay, you are considered heterosexual. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you are found out to be gay you are =
ridaculed in=20
most cases. How would you like to live in a world that accepts gays as =
the norm=20
and you are heterosexual?? But, every one accepts you as gay cause that =
is the=20
norm. Wouldn't you want to know who you are dealing with? Wouldn't you =
want to=20
know if you were accepted for who you are, up front? How would you like =
to make=20
friends, then later on when they find out you are heterosexual all your =
friends=20
turn against you? Wouldn't you like to know up front who your real =
friends are=20
and where you are really accepted?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Excuse me but if the shoe were on the =
other foot, I=20
would have asked the same question I love&nbsp;Craig asked.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"image" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:image2 at uswest.net">image2 at uswest.net</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] sir</FONT></P></B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>dUNcE: u are being treated the way =
gays should=20
be</FONT></P><B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: &amp; i dont =
care!</FONT></P>
<P></B></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><B><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D1>"I love Craig":=20
thats exactly the attitude that I dont respect</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": "you just don't care" =
about=20
things</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: so, report me if you have =
to. I don't=20
care</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1><B>"I love =
Craig":&nbsp;Very=20
well,&nbsp;I will see to it that your status gets revoked as=20
gatekeeper</P></B></FONT></B></FONT>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>Lady TeaL: This =
is a place to=20
have fun, not to be tormented by homosexuals</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": Go =
ahead eject=20
him</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>dUNcE: =
Craig...u can do all=20
the reporting u want..we will all stick up 4 flynn</FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn =
1: tx=20
ppl</FONT></P>
<P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG":=20
Homophobe</P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig":&nbsp;well you are =
just&nbsp;gonna=20
protect&nbsp;flynn whenever he gets in trouble</FONT></P></B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": and then he is just =
gonna do it=20
again after this</FONT></P><B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>flynn 1: craig, now i'm asking you to =
stop or=20
leave</FONT></P></B>
<P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I =
love Craig":=20
stop what exactly?</FONT></P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#707070=20
size=3D1>
<P>"CYBORG": Flyynn needs a big gay man to givr him a lap=20
dance</P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": I have done nothing=20
wrong</FONT></P></B></FONT><FONT color=3D#707070></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070=20
size=3D1></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D1></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D1></FONT></P>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": except being =
gay...which in=20
your&nbsp;mind is wrong</FONT></B></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>dUNcE: =
flynn is a=20
woman u divvocks</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>Sea Swallow: flynn is not saying its =
wrong ....=20
just not a subject for the gate</FONT></P></FONT><FONT =
color=3D#707070>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"CYBORG": Do you want a lap dance=20
too?</FONT></P></FONT><B><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>"I love Craig": what is the subject=20
again...refresh my memory</FONT></P></B></FONT>
<P><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>flynn 1: stop this =
now or I will=20
have to remove you</P>
<P></I></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>UsuL 2: =
Cyborg , you=20
need to keep your comments G -rated too</P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": You =
need one</P>
<P>"CYBORG": A lap dance on your laptop</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =

color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>flynn 1: =
gay=20
people&nbsp;aren't suitable for children in the =
gate</P></I></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>flynn 1: If =
someone=20
offends you in any way, remember you can mute them by right clicking =
on=20
their avatar &amp; selecting mute........Wonderful feature!</P>
<P>"I love Craig": I don't mean to be rude...but there are children =
of the=20
homosexual decent</P></B>
<P>UsuL 2: lap dances are hardly G-rated</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>flynn 1: If =
you are=20
unsure of the few rules we have here, please type "world ruIes" you =
will be=20
shown our guidelines... thank you!</P>
<P></B></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"I love =
Craig": world=20
rules</B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 =
size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": Howq =
do you know=20
what a lap dance is? Ms. G-rated</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D1>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"I love =
Craig": I don't=20
mean to stir an arguement</B></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D1></P></I></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>"I love Craig": but I just want to remain in the gate for being =
myself=20
and nothing else</B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070=20
size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>dUNcE: wtf has flynn done anyway Craig?</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1><B>"I love =
Craig": flynn has=20
been wanting to eject me because I am gay</P></B>
<P>Luggage: Is there a GK on duty ?</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": and my name isn't craig</P></B>
<P>SMOKE JUMPER1: thats your freedom of choice but i dont want too =
see=20
it</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": it's who I love, not my real name</P></B>
<P>Lady TeaL: Craig leave it alone She is just doing her Job She =
isn't=20
against anyone</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": but she is doing&nbsp;her job wrong. she is =
clearly=20
against gays</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 =
size=3D1>
<P>"MentalyDisturbed": no GKs on duty!!! to good to be true</P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": You =
can[t help who=20
you love -- yoou</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>"CYBORG": you're just =

gay</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><B>"I love Craig": and where does it say in her =
job&nbsp;descirption that=20
you eject homosexual people?</P></B></FONT>
<P><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>"I love =
Craig":&nbsp;homosexuals=20
are people too, you know</P></B>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>Immigration =
Officer: You=20
have been ejected from awgate</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2><STRONG>After I=20
was ejected for simply being who I am, I wanted to see if I would be =
ejected=20
from other worlds for being gay too. I headed on over to AWTeen, and =
the=20
rest explains itself.</STRONG></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1><FONT color=3D#000000 =

size=3D3><STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Also note what CYBORG has said =
through the=20
entire convo. He&nbsp;continually expresses&nbsp;offensive comments, =
yet the=20
GK's only go as far as warning him and CYBORG still doesn't=20
stop.</FONT></STRONG> <STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Obviously the GK's =
don't really=20
care as much about offensive comments than they do about gay=20
people.</FONT></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>Immigration =
Officer: Welcome=20
to AWTeen! Be sure to attend the Date That Geek competition today at =
7PM=20
VRT! More information can be found at =
www.shoemakervillage.org/geek.html! A=20
public meeting will be held today at 5PM at 19s 3e with XelNaga, =
Elana87,=20
and MoonBeam!</P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D1>
<P>[Customs Aide]: Welcome, "I love Craig". For the Conduct =
Guidelines=20
please say World Rules or see =
http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html</P>
<P>[Chess Bot]: Welcome to AWTeen, "I love Craig"! Come to the =
AWTeen Game=20
Center South of GZ to play a game of chess or tic-tac-toe! More =
games will=20
be added soon!</P></I></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P><STRONG>"I love Craig": hello</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>"I love Craig": are gay people allowed in this world or=20
no?</STRONG></P>
<P>TrekkerX: yes unfortunaly</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": unfortunately?</P>
<P>"I love Craig": why is being gay a&nbsp;bad thing?</P></B>
<P>TrekkerX: goto theworld Gay for gays you gay</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": no I will stay here</P></B>
<P>TrekkerX: i dont like gays</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": well that is your problem</P></B>
<P>TrekkerX: they do werd things to me<B></P></B>
<P>Nornny: who even does like gays these days?</P><B>
<P>"I love Craig": but please dont start an arugment with me about =
being=20
gay</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>
<P>Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awteen</P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>This one was a lot shorter =
than the=20
first. I wasn't even given a warning for "being =
gay".</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>As you can see, I am =
deeply hurt by=20
all this. The combined immaturity and the lack of respect for other =
people=20
make your little GK "helping hand" program a disgrace. You should =
enforce=20
better screenings, and mandatory monitoring of all GK and PK related =

activity. And violation should result to a punishment that equal to =
the=20
guideline broken. If someone applies to be a GK or a PK, they should =
first=20
become a Junior PK or GK or something of the same equivalency. They =
will be=20
monitored and tested&nbsp; at random times without them knowing to =
see how=20
they handle certain situations. Maybe you should even go as far as =
policing=20
your own police. Right now you have&nbsp;the GKs and =
PKs&nbsp;policing the=20
community, yet no one policing them. Setting up an internal or =
external=20
affairs unit would resolve all conflicts between GKs&nbsp;&amp; PKs =
and the=20
community. They should stop playing God, because there not good at =
it.=20
Please do something...</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>My people have=20
spoken</STRONG>"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>This kind of stuff shouldn't be =
happening and=20
it is&nbsp;a disgrace&nbsp;that not only is it happening in the real =
world,=20
but also online. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for =
depriving=20
someone of there fun on the internet simply because of who they=20
=
are.</FONT></P></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY>=
</HTML>