imagine // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  |

Learn to program bots!

Apr 16, 2001, 5:02am

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C0C607.0486FCC0

I try not to complain about the text content of any ones posts, but, =
MAN, this side scrolling text is really annoying.=20

I may come learn to program bots but I would like to read the =
scrolling text first. I have a problem with my eyes jumping around with =
text like this and I can't read it. Would you mind printing it in a =
stationary style please?=20
Imagine

[View Quote] -God Zedle (306364)=20

Greg Gage=20
CEO & Chairman=20
MicroB=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C0C607.0486FCC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I try not to complain about the text content =
of any ones=20
posts, but, MAN, this side scrolling text is really annoying. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I may come learn to program bots but I would =
like to=20
read the scrolling text first. I have a problem with my eyes jumping =
around=20
with text like this and I can't read it. Would you mind printing it in =
a=20
stationary style please? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"god zedle" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:greg at greggage.com">greg at greggage.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3ADA3923.2CB17707 at greggage.com">news:3ADA3923.2CB17707 at gregg=
age.com</A>...</DIV>Now,=20
in the world microb a bot teaching center is being designed, no past=20
programming experiance is needed! We will teach you the basics of C =
and C++,=20
only enogh so you can make simple bots. Then you can practice and make =
youself=20
better! just go to&nbsp;&nbsp;
<MARQUEE direction=3Dright><A=20
href=3D"www.cprogramming.com">cprogramming.com</MARQEE>&nbsp;</A> and =
download=20
the DJGPP compiler, or if you have Visual C++ 4, 5, or 6 that works =
even=20
better...=20
<P>If you would like to teach people and have made your own bots in =
C/C++=20
telegram God Zedle.=20
<P>-God Zedle (306364)=20
<P>Greg Gage <BR>CEO &amp; Chairman <BR>MicroB <BR><A=20
href=3D"www.cprogramming.com"></A>&nbsp; =
</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C0C607.0486FCC0--

Learn to program bots!

Apr 16, 2001, 2:27pm
Thank you wing :)
i'll go check out that site.
Imagine

[View Quote]

About My Capitals

Jan 17, 2001, 10:46pm
I can understand the caps to get attention in Aw when the screen is being
flooded and you need to be heard. I'll give you that :) But this is not Aw.
You are not being flooded out here. Your post is the only one being read
when we click on it. There is no need for caps here. So your excuse isn't
washing here :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

[...]

Help required

Jul 27, 2003, 3:31pm
Hi echomencer :)

I sent 2 emails to the email link in the post you made for your friend. Both
emails came back. Here is what it said.

When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at ispsnet.net
encountered
permanent problems with the following address:
For <support at spiralmatix.com>, could not look up destination domain
(spiralmatix.com), invalid domain name

I will send you an email with my reply to your friend. Please deliver it for
me :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

Help required

Jul 28, 2003, 12:17am
To find the downloadable setup.exe go to http://www.spiralmatrix.com
Then, products, activate, and at the end of the first paragraph on the right
click the HERE link. then scroll down to, here for the 2.8MB setup.exe.
That is the download

Imagine

[View Quote]

exosted bingo player >:o)

Feb 11, 2000, 10:38pm
My wish for the aw browser:
PLEASE !!!!
For GOD sakes, for all us Bingo players that don't want to miss the numbers
because of all the conversaion in the bingo worlds.
Please, add a way to right click on the names in the wisper list so we can
mute poeple from there. Have you any idea how frustrateing and tireing it is
to chase people throughout the whole world just to mute them, and how many
have to be muted. And how many constantly pop in and out of the world so,
you have to go mute them over and over again?
Please don't make us poor tired bingo players chase people.
Please !!!!!!!!!!! make it possible to mute them from the wisper list >:o)
And while your at it it sure would help world owners if they could also
eject poeple fromt he wisper list instead of haveing to chase the trouble
makers all over the world to eject them >:o)
Imagine

exosted bingo player >:o)

Feb 13, 2000, 5:46am
The idea is for them to be in the wisper list so, they can be muted from
there >:o)

[View Quote]

<no subject>

Mar 22, 2000, 4:11am
just a test

Re: ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 2, 2001, 11:31pm
Excuse me? No one is dropping anything like that in my world.
And I will be the first to start a group against it if it's made possible to
do so without the world owners permission.
As for dropping beacons to listen in other worlds, well I don't know that I
would want to visit the other worlds knowing that some one in another world
could hear my conversations, perhaps without my knowing. This is called
spying. I am against this idea totally.
If james w wants to chat while he builds, he can call his friends in to chat
with him. There is no need to listen in on other peoples conversations.
As for wisper, it's fine for short comments in private, but it is a real
pain when trying to carry on an entire conversation.
Just my opinion :)
Imagine

[View Quote]

Re: ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 3, 2001, 11:47pm
anyone can come into my world. They just can't drop a beacon to hear what's
going on in my world. If they want to be in on a conversation they should be
there in person.

> It's only spying if you use a dumb implementation. The beacon would be
> clearly visible for everyone around, with a special av. It will show up in
> the whisper list. The only real difference: the person isn't actually
there.
> It's not like a microphone hidden in a bush somewhere.

I don't really think going to the trouble to make a beacon is necessary
anyway because there are bots that can already do that. A friend of mine
sometimes sends his bot to my world to talk to me while he works elsewhere.
I don't mind that, if I know the bot was sent. What I do mind, is when some
one I don't know sends a bot to listen in on what's going on in my world.
You are right they can be ejected if I know they are there. They will show
on my wisper list, but I dont' always scan my list to see who is on it, so I
will miss a bot comeing in at times. That is when my conversations are being
spied on. Useing a bot should be enough since every cit num can run up to 3
bots at a time. I don't see why or how anyone would handle more
conversations then that. So, I don't see a need for a beacon.

Imagine

[View Quote]

Re: ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 4, 2001, 3:36pm
I thought he wanted a way to talk to his friends while he builds. Well if
the beacon can hear all conversations in the worlds it is dropped in, then
his screen would be flooded and he would have a hell of a time trying to
keep up with a conversation with his friends and build at the same time. Oh
well maybe he is a speed reader. :)
Imagine
[View Quote]

Re: ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 4, 2001, 3:37pm
I just opened 3 bots at one time, and this is on Hamfons site:

HamBot supports up to twenty simultaneous Bots (although ActiveWorlds.com
currently limits you to three simultaneous bots on one citizen number).

So, no, I am not misinformed and yes, it looks like you are being cheated :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

Re: ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 4, 2001, 6:29pm
There are bots that can be linked so you can have 3 bots open, each in a
seperate world and still see all the chat from those worlds on only one
screen. Magine says magbot will do that. No switching from screen to screen
:)
If they do put a beacon option on the aw browser, I hope they also put a
world owner option that would disallow the use of it in the world without
permission.
Imagine

[View Quote]

Does ANYONE Know How To Make (or where I can get) The following....

Apr 22, 2003, 6:24pm
If he isn't trying to sell the logo or make money from the use of it, the
copy write shouldn't mater, should it?

[View Quote]

Html Teleport Generator Program-Attn Ananas?

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C32549.DC968C40

Are you asking for a program to turn those coords and sound into links =
from your web page? So when some one in on your web page they can click =
the link and be teleported to your build via the web page? And maybe =
play the sound as they are being teleported?

Imagine
[View Quote] yellow 996.89N 342.81W 0.00a 90:yellow.mid Yellowstone 996N 342W
yellow 996.49N 342.82W 0.00a 90:yello.mid Yellowstone 996N 342W
yellow 996.15N 342.82W 0.00a 90:waterf1.wav Yellowstone 996N 342W

Would someone make a program that turns the above list into =
teleportable links for an html web page with the end result looking like =
this?

yellow.mid
yello.mid
waterf1.wav

Maybe a way to select the font, font attributes, background color of =
page, text color, hyperlink color. Something very basic. Thank you.

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C32549.DC968C40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Are you asking for a program to turn =
those coords=20
and sound into links from your web page? So when some one in on your web =
page=20
they can click the link and be teleported to your build via the web =
page? And=20
maybe play the sound as they are being teleported?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"the lady" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:thelady263414 at hotmail.com">thelady263414 at hotmail.com</A>&g=
t;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C32549.DC968C40--

BOOKS? :)

Jan 10, 2002, 8:01pm
Hi All :)
It's been a long time since I last posted. Glad to see the group is still
here :)

This is to ask if anyone out there in AW land knows anything about book
publishing? I am looking for a literary agent.
I Have written and illustrated a childrens book, with the help of my objects
and avs in Image. If any one can help out in that area I would apreciate a
private conversation in Image where I can show thumbnails of the
illustrations. Email me at imagines1 at mindspring.com if you are interested.
Thanks :)

Imagine

Huggiing Sequences@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

May 18, 2002, 4:15pm
Hi All
I know i'm late in posting this but I haven't had a chance to get into the
net latelly, and just saw the post on it.
YES, the hug was my seq. I don't mind people useing it.
BUT, I DO mind when people go into my world to download seqs to STEAL from
the cache.
I sell my seqs, so if you see any in my world you think may work on one of
your avs, ask me about it. Also I have sold a lot of seqs and will not
apreciate them being stolen from the cache of other worlds.
That is what you are doing when you see a seq, object or av in a cache and
decide to use it without permission, Stealing. Please ask before useing
anything from anyones world, even if it is unzipped in your cache. Thank you
Imagine

[View Quote]

Down with slide detection!

Jun 17, 2002, 4:57pm
Hi :)

I've never been to a paintball world but I still find it annoying, because
every time I go to look out a window, if i'm right at the window, I end up
slideing to the side and only end up looking at the wall next to the window.
It sucks, and I to see no good reason for it. What was the original reason
behind it anyway?

Imagine

[View Quote]

Avatars

Mar 11, 2003, 2:01pm
You can go to http://rwmodeler.com and download the modeler program for
free.
Then go to www.micromouse.ca and get accutrans. Between them you can get
some pretty good avs if you work at it. They are the only 2 programs I use
for avs.
It's true that accutrans isn't freeware but I don't think he charges any
more then $20 if he is chargein at all. And that is a far cry from $400 :)
Also accutrans has a great help file that will teach you what you need to
know about turning your rwx modeler model into an av and a great seq
tutorial. :)
Imagine

[View Quote]

Lost email

Mar 4, 2003, 7:03pm
Hi all :)

would anyone know what Ann's new email is? The one I have is coming back to
me and the phone number I have is out of service. She is hosting my world
and I need to make changes to the caretaker before friday or I will be
locked out :( So, if anyone is in contact with Ann I really would apreciate
hearing from you. :)

Imagine

Email Address Change

Apr 22, 2003, 6:39pm
For those who need to know :) imagines at joimail.com

No more aol YAY !!!! :)))

Imagine

The Gate Seq

Apr 29, 2003, 2:02pm
I thought it was only my world that did that. My walk seqs work fine but if
you stop walking while the leg is up and ready to take another step the leg
is stuck in that posision untill you nudge it a bit to make it come down to
a standing posision.

My other seqs get stuck at the end of the seq. Oh, and has any one had this
problem with seqs? I have an elephant av that I use on my bot. The original
posision for the elephant before seqs has the nose of the elephant stretched
out in front. The wait seq moves the nose but, The wait seq won't kick in
untill I tell my bot to move, as in, telling it to follow or something.
Otherwise the wait won't work on it. Hope that wasn't confuseing. Just need
to know how to get the wait to work on the bot without telling the bot to
move. And just telling the bot to use a gesture dosn't make the wait start
working. It will just go back to the original posision.
Imagine

[View Quote]

GKs and their Perks

Apr 30, 2003, 1:03pm
If it's such a closely guarded secret, how did you find out? :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

Someone REALLY lost the plot

May 2, 2003, 7:58pm
This is what is wrong with the welcome message:

"Most of the content in
Active Worlds is user generated and may not be suitable for person's under
the age of 18"

Excuse me? It is saying that in MOST of the private worlds, the world owners
are perverts :P Or at least that's what it implies.

As a world owner, I take offence to it.

Imagine

[View Quote]

this is hilarious

May 9, 2003, 3:54pm
I can just see the lines backing up, waiting for the person in the loo to
finish surfing the net lol

Besides aw had the first aw toilet.rwx :P

Imagien

[View Quote]

Web page question

May 10, 2003, 12:58am
It's an optical illusion. The letters in Rascal are all caps, but they don't
go strait across at the top, the letters in the center are a tad smaller.
Add that to the word worm that is layed over the top of the word Rascal ,the
two colors in the words, and the brighter in your face orange words that
stand out around it, and you have the illusion that it is farther in the
back ground.

Imagine

[View Quote]

Web page question

May 10, 2003, 2:00am
In internet explorer I see both Muscle and Worm in yellow and green.

[View Quote]

Web page question

May 10, 2003, 2:05am
I think alphabit is saying that the whole graphic Muscle Worm looks like it
is farther in the background then the Other bright orange graphics before
and after itl, not that the word Muscle that is layed behind worm looks
farther back then worm.

Imagine

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  |