s p a r k // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

Quite Place (Off-Topic Post)

Jun 2, 2001, 3:13am
Sitting in a High tree, going to pass out from the city air...
I HATE the city (memphis) TO much violince, NOT enough wilderness...
Or nice people
.... I could go on... But Nah.

~S p a r K
The Lightning Electrition!
(Don't ask, just made it up)
<snip>

Quite Place (Off-Topic Post)

Jun 2, 2001, 4:32am
Yes :(
Why?

[View Quote]

Quite Place (Off-Topic Post)

Jun 2, 2001, 6:08pm
lol ^_^

[View Quote]

shhhh.... Roland is having a birthday soon!!!

Jun 2, 2001, 3:15am
Just to say *bonk*
~S p a r K
The Elecric.
[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 4:29am
Did Eep ever reply to this? If not, what was the reason for it? You deserved
to be ignored Brandon, but I like reading senseless posts
[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 2, 2001, 4:34am
Oppses, I spoke to soon, Sorry Eep :)

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 3, 2001, 4:40am
is c**P sposed to be crap?
If so, you gave me good laugh!
~S p a r K
BzzzT!

[View Quote]

test

Jun 3, 2001, 4:16am
Obviously smarter than thou...
Have you no sense of humor?
~S p a r K
BzzzT!

[View Quote]

[Sorta OT] I say we claim another NG treaty...

Jun 3, 2001, 4:50am
Like I did before, with the uswf shit...
I say we drop everything( the fucking pathetic broadway/new york shit...
JFK2 Chucks Party)
And other things that I can't think of becuase it's 2am and my brains fixing
to die... I'm tired of all of the damn spam.
And don't you go off about my lang. I have a reason for it, it's called
annoyance! Most of you..gah.. I'll just keep my trap shut befre I'm the
"public enemy". Thank you for reading, and I will NOT rely to any posts
regarding my language use, as I said before I HATE censorship.
Nor will I rely to anything that is a flame.

~S p a r K
BzzzT!

Alphaworld

Jun 3, 2001, 3:48pm
http://www.vevo.com
And if can't fine any free land there, your are blind, hell, there's so much
land there and I have a huge chunk of it *smirk*
~S p a r K
BzzzT!

[View Quote]

Interested in Cyberculture?

Jun 5, 2001, 7:52pm
Oh no! The idiotness is spreading! ::runs for cover::
hide Eep! It will chrush you!!!!!!!!!!!!11
::evil grin::
No, I'm NOT making fun of you.
~S p a r K
BzzzT!

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] The REAL third to go...

Jun 5, 2001, 7:48pm
Can you take my spot : D
I can't be here everyday anymore becuase of the hell that I'm going through
becuase my summer vac. is soon...
( I . e going to florida)

[View Quote]

Off Topic stuff

Jun 6, 2001, 9:33pm
Normally, I'll support you all of the way.
BUT CAN WE PLEASE JUST LAY OFF THE EEP SHIIT!?
That's for all of you, and it's become VERYYYYYYYYYY annoying.
Thank you.
~S p a r K
BzzzT!

[View Quote]

[Fwd: Re: Off Topic stuff]

Jun 6, 2001, 10:01pm
WTF? He was being nice and telling people how, since I had NO clue how to,
it helped me, consider your self filtered!

[View Quote]

[Fwd: Re: Off Topic stuff]

Jun 6, 2001, 10:06pm
sorry, I R Stupid >_<
I'm not thinking today, but your still filtered...

[View Quote]

Moderator doesn't like avenger but still leaves the morons N/T

Jun 6, 2001, 9:46pm
if he sould ban ANYONE it should be Eep, nto that I'm agaist him or anything
: D

[View Quote]

Newsgroup Charter...

Jun 6, 2001, 9:45pm
Ahh run it's the dark man! Heh, I just read the The Stand, and you got
nouked, muhahaha...
Darnit, not I HAVE to read the charter 0.o
At least we got a moderator :d

[View Quote]

A Brighter Better Active Worlds, Tom please read

Jun 7, 2001, 2:40pm
I'm tired of this, filtered.
Just because this disturbs you doesn't mean that it does other people!
That's life for you...
~S p a r K
BzzzT!
[View Quote]

Anyone have anynews about 3.2? N/T

Jun 26, 2001, 10:13pm

Anyone have any news on 3.2? N/T

Jun 26, 2001, 10:13pm

Anyone have any news on 3.2? N/T

Jun 27, 2001, 3:54pm
hehe, thanks, sorry for the double post...

~S p a r K

[View Quote]

[NGS] I hearby resign.

Jun 29, 2001, 2:25pm
TO all fellow NGS people, I resign.
Why? Becuase I'm to busy this summer...
It was fun...

Peace!
~S p a r K The P.I

[NGS] I hearby resign.

Jul 2, 2001, 2:11pm
Accually I don't have time to read all of the junk here...
I wasposting this to tell everyone that I can't play anymore becuase I can't
check the NGs EVER damn day.
Alright?

[View Quote]

In the absense of a leader we turn to a goob....

Jul 23, 2001, 4:27pm
He's more of a friend if anything else.

[View Quote]

what up with the compliaining???

Jul 25, 2001, 2:58pm
Acually; no they don't.
Just a few cars r planes will help with the objets, the selection is kinda
boring and i could see why we need more.
That's why I enjoyed building in AWTeen becuase you ha user submitted
objects, some which hep lot with creativity

~S p a r K

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] Next on the chopping block...

Aug 9, 2001, 5:16pm
what wetre the prizes again?
[View Quote]

I have a bug to report(maybe)

Oct 13, 2001, 1:32am
when in my world i made a elevator that moves down, but when i face north i
stay there, when i look sounth i move downward, anyone else had this
proplem?

World: USWF_CC
CO-ords: 0n 0e

[p3 900,intergtrated 3d, gateway]
~S p a r K

Who will leave

Jan 3, 2002, 2:23am
Not till my cit expires :P
Which is in Oct, may I add. Aw's getting kind of broing so I might leave
before then.
Only the future will tell!
~S p a r K
[View Quote]

AW/Connections

Jan 20, 2002, 2:51am
I seem to have a problme with keeping my internet connection open while
running AW, butit doesn't happen in any other universes.
Could someone specualte?

[AW3.2 Latest Ver. 933 mhz 128 mb ram]

_________________________________________ Johnathon Ambrosino ICQ#:99421162
Current ICQ status: SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314299421162
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/99421162

Bug, maybe?

Feb 6, 2002, 11:22pm
I don't know wher to put this, but everytime i start AW i get discconected,
could someone please relay this to the right person.

[933mhz, 128 Ram, Win ME, MSN Internet]
~SparK
_________________________________________ Johnathon ICQ#:99421162 Current