tony m // User Search

1  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  26  |

Question about worlds hoster

May 29, 2001, 4:51am
[View Quote] correction: 3.1

Re: Late-breaking news

May 29, 2001, 4:50am
LMAO! That's a great hoax..

No tourist allowed?

May 30, 2001, 11:59pm
they can simply ask their citizen friends to post for them.

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] Challenge 3 Results

Jun 1, 2001, 6:49pm
I was waiting for Agent! *gets baseball bat* c'mere agent agent agent..

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] Challenge 3 Results

Jun 1, 2001, 7:04pm
... the *dead* champions. *evil laughter*

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 6:48pm
(comments below)

[View Quote] Oh come on! You big baby. Everybody knows Eep is like this, and by now
we've all adapted to him. If you can't take what he has to say, you use
your filter. In Outlook, select one of Eep's messages. Goto the menu
"Message" and click "Block Sender". It's that simple :-)

>AW isnt a place for his mouth ether. Posting a funny joke or
> something like that doesnt hurt anyone but cussing at them is not
right at
> all.

To say this is wrong. There are R+ rated worlds and even some PG+ worlds
that permit swearing, so saying that AW isn't a place for Eep's mouth is
wrong.

>Its not like hes the "master" of AW's newgroup ether so im not afraid
> of his "wrath".

Who said he was the master? His "wrath" is flaming the hell out of you,
and basically beating you down. It's been this way for (somebody insert
a date here).

> I just think someone like that should get off their drugs or
> whatver they are taking becuase they are meesaed up in the head, seems
like
> the only logical explaination.

Uh, I very much doubt Eep is taking drugs. He would be ALOT more abusive
if he were.

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 1, 2001, 7:02pm
Alpha, your just special... :)

[View Quote]

Eep....and his f*cking mouth

Jun 4, 2001, 11:27am
hey goober, how's the wall doing?

[View Quote]

Advice for tourist

Jun 2, 2001, 7:08pm
need i remind you.. pls dont post in HTML :)

[View Quote]

Advice for tourist

Jun 3, 2001, 2:23am
Please don't post in HTML...

[NG Survivor] Tribal Council, Typo.

Jun 2, 2001, 7:01pm
[View Quote] i keep telling yous ppl its muh JOB! :)

Why is there so much hate here?

Jun 6, 2001, 11:16am
you wanna know what's worse? his ISP doesn't seem to care what he does,
just that somebody pays his bill.

[View Quote]

Alphaworld

Jun 3, 2001, 5:25pm
filtered. next?

[View Quote]

Buildin error...

Jun 4, 2001, 11:26am
10054 is a Winsock error number...

[View Quote]

Buildin error...

Jun 6, 2001, 11:10am
hey at least its not a post about You-Know-Who

[View Quote]

Milk

Jun 5, 2001, 3:48am
LOL! *watches Eep swell*

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] The REAL third to go...

Jun 6, 2001, 10:55am
you say anything and i get my secret fleet of skeletons to haunt you for
life ! ;)

[View Quote]

Moderator doesn't like avenger but still leaves the morons N/T

Jun 7, 2001, 2:10am
... what Eep said.

[View Quote]

A Brighter Better Active Worlds, Tom please read

Jun 8, 2001, 1:27am
did you *have* to quote all that?

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] Immunity Challenge #...what number is it? Ah yes, 5.

Jun 27, 2001, 5:27am
some day, on some month, at some year

as nornny came back off the train, i sat in the bushes and watched. wing
had given me -very- explicit orders on how to do this. as he came off
the train, he slipped quietly into the forest as gracefully as a
skeleton; carefully walking among the trees, i followed the strange
fellow into a secret cave. he mumbled an unearthly and quite ghastly
sound, as the owls started hooting wildly, nornny entered the entrance.
i quickly followed, putting on my invisibility shield, as the rock door
made a earth-shaking -BOOM!-..

he walked, and walked.. for what seemed an endless path. as i walk
amongst the dark wall, i begin to wonder why i am the one who must doom
my own commander. it was just yesterday that i was cornered by Spark,
silently screeching that I -MUST- terminate Wing, but of course;
wing -is- the high commander. i must follow his orders... and then i can
just be rid of him after i complete my mission assigned to me. i see
spark's points; hes a blundering, drunken fool who nearly burned down
the entire factor camp, and nearly our own! i accompanied him when he
went to flame the factor camp singing "Why Does It Rain On Me".. what a
stupid, stupid fool... at least he could have picked a decent song. i
will be -GLAD- to be rid of him.

while walking, and thinking, i inadvertently tripped over a rock. i make
a loud bit of noise as i fell to the ground. nornny, startled, suddenly
screamed "WHO GOES THERE!?". i quickly picked myself up and ran a good
distance back, without making more noise. after a moment, he seemed to
have given up and continued walking until he reached a solid, metal
door. there was an electronic keypad at the door. "weird", i thought;
"there is no electricity here in Amishville". i heard the blipping sound
of the keypad as nornny toiled away at it. finally, after a bit of
thrashing and banging, he got the door open. i once again quickly ran
through. i could not believe what my itty bitty eyes saw!

it was an Eep factory. thousands of Eeps were being assembled, painted,
and then programmed simultaneously. i was so shocked, i gasped outloud.
instantly, hundreds of Eeps were suddenly screeching "WHO IS THAT!?".
nornny quickly spins around to find an intruder, and yet again he finds
nobody here. a deep, booming yell then follows from an unknown source
"IT IS NO ONE."

the original creator of the Eeps, Mr. Eep himself, came up to nornny.
"somebody else -is- here. Eep #453471244365 picked him up on radar."
nornny quietly thought, "hmmm. that can't be. i do not see anybody." Eep
chortled back, "you twit. of course you cant -SEE- them. get the
detectors."

i was in big trouble! i had to carry out my assassination plans quickly,
or i was the one to be assassinated! i quickly hid under the big stairs
that appeared to be made of solid rock. nornny and Mr..eep quickly got
out the metal detectors, which had the sound of an eerie wail. no sooner
than i had escaped from the stairs, nornny shouted "hes here!". on what
seemed to be a command, thousands upon thousands of Eeps suddenly
organized into a military. i tripped over yet another rock, and my
invisibility shield broke. i was instantly revealed!

"dr.James, so we meet again"..............

[NG Survivor] new url/Immunity Challenge

Jul 11, 2001, 5:42pm
err....... *throws to syntax*

[View Quote]

Re: midi playing bug found

Jul 10, 2001, 8:30pm
I can "create noise" MIDIs just fine. Sounds like you need to drop
Roland an email =)

[View Quote]

Townbuilders newsgroup idea

Jul 12, 2001, 3:54am
did you really HAVE to post in HTML?

[View Quote]

The new universe welcome message

Jul 14, 2001, 8:11am
you can NOT turn off HTML viewing. you got some newsreader that can that
we don't know about?

[View Quote]

The new universe welcome message

Jul 14, 2001, 10:48pm
Not according to the headers.

Headers of first post:
===========
Newsgroups: community
Subject: The new universe welcome message
From: "kmissile583k" <Kmissile58 at hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2001 16:52:12 -0400
===========

And now the headers for your message about Brant doing it:

===========
Newsgroups: community
Subject: Re: The new universe welcome message
From: "kmissile583k" <Kmissile58 at hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2001 10:14:06 -0400
===========

Note how NNTP-Posting-Host remains EXACTLY the same in both. You are a
true blue IDIOT.

[View Quote]

The new universe welcome message

Jul 14, 2001, 11:27pm
if he did, NNTP-Posting-Host would be HIS IP and NOT yours.

[View Quote]

Did you ever notice...

Jul 14, 2001, 8:22am
reported to abuse at activeworlds.com for spam. next?

[View Quote]

Did you ever notice...

Jul 14, 2001, 8:31am
That's it Marcus, you have been reported to your ISP.

[View Quote]

Did you ever notice...

Jul 14, 2001, 8:34am
You have been reported to your ISP for violation of the at Home AUP,
KMissile (which I believe explicitly does NOT permit the spamming of
newsgroups).

[View Quote] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

Did you ever notice that the people who have the most off-topic things
to say waste the most space and downloading time? Notice Eep. He
wastes 32kb of space and downloading time to try to make a point of not
posting in html. Can't everyone just stick to the topic of the post and
stop complaining about everything else. If people like Eep and Wing
stopped complaining about the pointless things in everyone's posts it
would save us a headache and a lot of downloading time. When people
complain about this, it just makes everyone have to download more posts.
Why not think of that the next time you complain about posting in html
or another pointless off-topic thing.

--------

Kmissile583K
AWTeen Head Builder
Kmissile58 at hotmail.com

Did you ever notice...

Jul 14, 2001, 8:46am
go run around and post shit in general.discussion, its the damn reason
it was created in the first place.

[View Quote]

1  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  26  |