dion // User Search

1  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  |

Is $6.95 per month tough on kid cits?

Jul 22, 2002, 2:55pm
jeesh, here almost anyone can get a job at McDonalds, Lev's, Wal-Mart, or
Burger King. They always seem to be hiring. :-P
Now I feel lucky to be able to work with my Dad, though if it's as hard as
you say.

[View Quote]

concerning Xelagot bug reports

Jul 24, 2002, 4:18pm
*hugs you*
We appreciate your work a lot more than you realize. :-)

[View Quote]

Public Humiliation

Jul 30, 2002, 12:31pm
Exactly. You have to watch who you tell about things.

[View Quote]

Public Humiliation

Jul 30, 2002, 6:15pm
It can be done by using a seeker bot although that's a lot of seeking since
Alpha World is so big and then going there and eavesdropping.

[View Quote]

teleport link from webpage

Jul 30, 2002, 10:21pm
It works. Make sure your computer file types are setup to work with it.

[View Quote]

teleport link from webpage

Jul 31, 2002, 11:58am
it simply sends a text file called 'teleport.awt' that says 'teleport
[world] [coords]'. Real simple stuff.

[View Quote]

teleport link from webpage

Jul 31, 2002, 12:32pm
ohh, they changed? Well, I wouldn't have noticed since I've reformatted so
many times.

[View Quote]

teleport link from webpage

Aug 1, 2002, 3:47am
Try it, it may already work.

[View Quote]

teleport link from webpage

Aug 1, 2002, 4:10am
well try it using a different extension. Make a new extension called awt2
and connect that with the other universe's executable. It should work.

[View Quote]

Windows XP and Teleport Links

Jul 30, 2002, 10:42pm
I have heard numerous people complain that they cannot get Teleport Links to
work with Windows XP. I mucked around a bit and figured it out and as it
seems, it was very easy.

1. Start -> Run and type in "C:" and press enter.
2. In the window that pops up: Tools -> Folder Options...
3. In the window that pops up click the "file types" tab.
4. Click the "New" button.
5. Type "AWT" in the file extension text box and press "OK".
6. Find "AWT" under the extensions menu on the left then click it and press
the "Change..." button on the bottom.
7. Click the "Browse" button and locate the active worlds exe file and
double click.
8. Click OK
9. Click Close

All done. If you would like to test it to make sure it worked you may try
this:
http://objects.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/teleport.cgi?aw_0N_0E

-Dion

watch out for this guy

Aug 3, 2002, 11:59pm
Doh! More weirdos, just what we need.

Your right, people need to make sure that they don't stereotype homosexuals
because of this.
I can't even read the log, makes me too disgusted.

[View Quote]

What you mean? you cant understand English

Aug 9, 2002, 12:01am
LOL. In some extremely dumb way, that was funny. :-P

[View Quote]

What you mean? you cant understand English

Aug 12, 2002, 4:24pm
Or the fact that you took the time to write a reply to this "silly post".
:-P

[View Quote]

Street Light Object

Aug 12, 2002, 6:46pm
I think the only way you could get a street light to go on at a certain time
would be to make a bot for that...

[View Quote]

Bug in World Server build 43

Aug 15, 2002, 6:04pm
He wants someone who has access to the beta NG to post it there.

[View Quote]

VIRTUAL TV STATION VIEWER

Aug 15, 2002, 7:30pm
Lordy, Strike. *hands you a chill pill*

[View Quote]

VIRTUAL TV STATION VIEWER

Aug 16, 2002, 4:30pm
You better sleep before you go drivin, young man! *waves a finger*
One of the top reasons for car accidents is lack of sleep. I'd hate for you
to be added to the body count.

[View Quote]

VIRTUAL TV STATION VIEWER

Aug 16, 2002, 4:36pm
Good :-D Don't have to add you to the body count for another year.

[View Quote]

VIRTUAL TV STATION VIEWER

Aug 16, 2002, 5:20pm
Don't get me wrong, I just don't like a perfectly good road to be tainted
with blood splatter.

[View Quote]

VIRTUAL TV STATION VIEWER

Aug 16, 2002, 5:48pm
Oh, definately. Infact, I'm selling my driveway to the state.

[View Quote]

VIRTUAL TV STATION VIEWER

Aug 16, 2002, 6:09pm
I sell it to the state under the condition that I can drive it, I just can't
park on it. We park in the garage. :-P

LOL, I wish states would really do that. Then they'd have to plow my
driveway and I wouldn't have to pay for that plot of land. :-D

[View Quote]

Bad News! :-(

Aug 23, 2002, 11:04pm
I just got this e-mail. I hope he turns out ok. :-\