strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  141  |

Beta NG gone?

Oct 26, 2004, 9:43am
Its just a bunch of info on bugs that have been solved at the moment,
nothing interesting in it.. its one of those things you get access to... and
go "meh..." 10 seconds later when you get bored of it.

- MR

"lady nighthawk" Wrote:
> *whines* ... I want in :o/
>
> LNH

While I'm on the soapbox...

Oct 23, 2004, 3:07am
That was Mel's playtoy, apparently its finished (with pooping dogs?) now...
of course when they get around to releasing it is a whole different story.

- MR

[View Quote]

While I'm on the soapbox...

Oct 23, 2004, 9:48am
Mel = Mousty

Ahhh for the old days of AWTeen where we all used eachothers real names :O

- MR

[View Quote]

litle info

Oct 28, 2004, 12:12am
.... what

[View Quote]

browser build [558]

Nov 1, 2004, 1:44am
Ever been on the AW Alpha / Early Beta programmes? LOL

- MR

[View Quote]

AFantasy contest... are the judges visually impared?

Nov 1, 2004, 1:49am
Maybe your newsreader was bored?

Seriously though, what do you expect o_0

- MR

[View Quote]

AFantasy contest... are the judges visually impared?

Nov 2, 2004, 8:27pm
£1 Sterling

[View Quote]

AFantasy contest... are the judges visually impared?

Nov 3, 2004, 2:13am
That would almost double the US financial deficit

- MR

[View Quote]

AFantasy contest... are the judges visually impared?

Nov 3, 2004, 3:11am
You can't, its still a wholly owned subsidiary of The British Empire (c) so
you would have to buy the rights off HRH first.

- MR

"bowen" <bowen at andras.net> wrote :
[View Quote]

Potentially MAJOR Problem At AW GZ

Nov 1, 2004, 9:20am
There is someone called Ray Webster, seems a really good guy, knows his
stuff from what I can tell from chatting with him a few times.

ray at activeworlds.com, aka support at activeworlds.com

You can expect replies usually within 0 to 2 days in my experience.

- MR

Crash Toothbrush Reduced

Nov 1, 2004, 11:19am
Good news!

The toothbrush that caused all the crashes earlier because it was too long
has now been reduced.

Enjoy,

- MR

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?PID=1112697&catalogId=2501&params=100x100generic&productId=109777&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FArgosCreateReferral%3FstoreId%3D10001%26langId%3D-1%26referrer%3DCOJUN%26params%3Dadref%253DPersonal+care-%3EElectric+toothbrushes%26referredURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FProductDisplay%253FstoreId%253D10001%2526catalogId%253D2501%2526productId%253D109777%2526langId%253D-1&langId=-1&referrer=COJUN&AID=10294381&storeId=10001

Crash Toothbrush Reduced

Nov 2, 2004, 6:13am
Reduced.... in price.

[View Quote]

AWTeen GZ

Nov 1, 2004, 2:12pm
Feel lucky its actually being used at all ;) when you were doing it, it
lagged so bad we were not going to use it.

- MR

AWTeen GZ

Nov 1, 2004, 8:30pm
Try switching between the AW browser and another app at AWTeen GZ at 80m
(what I had on at the old GZ) thats one test...

Secondly, instead of just taking framerate, try moving about, looking as the
new objects are loaded in to the browser, I have 3/4 of a GB of RAM in this
machine and I manage to drop my framerate down to about 5fps when turning.

- MR

[View Quote]

AWTeen GZ

Nov 3, 2004, 8:32pm
Nope, was capped at 30fps to help with the CPU overload several versions
ago.

- MR

[View Quote]

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 2, 2004, 10:05am
Post the source of one, we can try and see where its from.

- MR

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 2, 2004, 3:56pm
[View Quote] Why am I not suprised.

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 2, 2004, 10:04pm
Actually if you sent it out to a lot of people, without consent promoting
something without their permission its illegal.

- MR

[View Quote]

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 2, 2004, 10:42pm
nope, thats perfectly legal.

- MR

[View Quote]

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 2, 2004, 11:15pm
..Sharon: Strike you are a fool to run your mouth without knowing someone.
Bush Cheny004: Bush is leading on electorial votes....lol
..Sharon: YAY
Strike Rapier: Sharon, shuddit :)
Strike Rapier: I dont need to know you to know spam law
Good Person: LOL
..Sharon: Strike kiss off
"BrettRock": thow do you change your advitar
..Sharon: you want to be rude to me once more and you'll get more than you
bargain for
Bush Cheny004: polls closing in New Mexico and Michigan soon(few minutes)
Strike Rapier: oh...
Strike Rapier: im scared...
Strike Rapier: petrified even
"Mikey UK": BrettRock .. you can't .. you need to get a citizenship
Operator: You have a telegram.
Telegram from Aiken Drum, sent just now:
bloody thing ! I won't install it yet , lol ..... let me find a fix ....
"BrettRock": that cost money right
..Sharon: you're a big mouth kid who has a long way to go to the wisdom line
"Mikey UK": yes
Strike Rapier: *chuckles at Sharon*
..Sharon: loster
Jedi Knott: When the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on
me
..Sharon: loser

Ohhhh gawd, why is it always women?

- MR

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 3, 2004, 11:10pm
http://www.petitiononline.com/WDISMAY1/petition.html

:)

- MR

Spam originating from these newsgroups?

Nov 5, 2004, 3:33am
http://www.eugenechang.com/stuff/video/Austin%20Powers%20-%20Dr.%20Evil%20In%20Therapy.mp3

Thats for you Orb

- MR

FYI AW Inc. is NOT Activeworlds, Inc.

Nov 2, 2004, 5:09pm
If I was being totally synical I would take this opertunity to point out how
much cash AWI would make from creating a Gor universe on a seperate host,
with increased prices (std procedure for adult products) and banning it in
AW...

- MR

[View Quote]

FYI AW Inc. is NOT Activeworlds, Inc.

Nov 2, 2004, 5:09pm
Because 99% of them dont know anything outside AWGate exists and hence, dont
know that these newsgroups exist, hence forth they will not have seen this
message.

- MR

[View Quote]

FYI AW Inc. is NOT Activeworlds, Inc.

Nov 2, 2004, 5:09pm
Becuase they ejected Rick for posting activeworlds.com in there, lol... as
they are effectivly trying to advertise in a competitors medium.

-MR

"johnf" <johnf at 3d-reality.nospam.com> wrote :
> Why is "there.com" on the eject list?
>
> John

FYI AW Inc. is NOT Activeworlds, Inc.

Nov 2, 2004, 5:15pm
Hmmm...

Stratagem Corporation
80 Nassau Street
New York, NY 10038
US

Domain Name: SEDUCITY.COM

Administrative Contact -
Billing Contact -
Technical Contact -
Graham English - graham at stratagem-corp.com
Stratagem Corporation
80 Nassau Street
New York, NY 10038
US
Phone - 917 842 6074
Fax - 509 694 8693

Record update date - 2004-07-17 07:16:02
Record create date - 2001-07-24
Record will expire on - 2005-07-24
Database last updated on - 2004-09-20 19:17:52 EST

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.VZONES.COM 64.90.184.4
NS2.VZONES.COM 209.128.68.135
NS3.VZONES.COM 209.128.68.160

By the way E N Z O, you ARE dumping all of their IP's to a seperate list to
check through, instead of just ejecting them for 5 minutes, arnt you?

- Mark
- Mark Randall's Evil Empire, Inc
For all your corporate espionage needs

FYI AW Inc. is NOT Activeworlds, Inc.

Nov 2, 2004, 5:52pm
Hmmm, no, bad grammar me.

Just forget the last forth.

- MR

[View Quote]

FYI AW Inc. is NOT Activeworlds, Inc.

Nov 3, 2004, 6:46pm
Damned the entire idea of God because Bush wouldent be president if there
was no such thing.

[View Quote]

Dangerous Chemicals

Nov 2, 2004, 7:21pm
http://www.dhmo.org/

- MR

Dangerous Chemicals

Nov 2, 2004, 9:11pm
http://www.math.utah.edu/~cherk/mathjokes.html

I been busy reading!

- MR

[View Quote]

1  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  141  |