strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  141  |

Stop *mass* advertisement

Nov 23, 2002, 7:02pm
I personally hate it when people do this, usually tell em to p_ss off if they keep doing it repeatedly...

Stop *mass* advertisement

Nov 23, 2002, 7:22pm
Noo, I wanted him to shut up for a while and give it a rest, and not to post about cash / material prizes... and I posted it 1 day before this 1! :P)

Stop *mass* advertisement

Nov 23, 2002, 11:10pm
Yeah but we are just showing that there is opistion for it when Flagg investigates.
- Me
[View Quote]

World of Averna

Nov 24, 2002, 1:04am
Please dont fret about the 4 or so posts everyone :) Ive just explained how to set it up to her, its still a lil buggy.

- Mark

Poor behavior of beta testers

Nov 26, 2002, 7:36pm
So maybe now would be a good time to whip up a UniServer bot or even easier, the write access list to the Beta newsgroup, search though and eliminate those from Beta who are...

a) Just not posting
b) Have asked to be taken off
c) Are pains in the back side *gulp*

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (4th Edition)

Nov 28, 2002, 4:51pm
You seriously need to reconsider your views on people coming from worlds directly effecting a persons posting habits (unless its AWTeen spam from 1 of the core). I thought you had more honour than that.

Expanding world Needs volunteers

Nov 28, 2002, 7:47pm
So basicly ur promoting were immature in every post you now make? :P

- Mark

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> wrote

> "Brant - Former Caretaker of AWTeen, he's apparently decided to trade the
> hassle of dealing with immature teens to dealing with immature posters
> in the NGs. Sounds to me like he got ripped off on that trade."

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Joking of course

Another Successful Raffle!

Nov 30, 2002, 11:22pm
Ohhhh a live raffle! Hey Ste why dont we have any of those?

- Mark
aw_say avatars.item(int(rnd*10)).session + " " + " has won the raffle! whoopy do"

[View Quote]

Another Successful Raffle!

Dec 1, 2002, 10:28am
Yes ive visited.

- Mark
COB?

[View Quote]

Another Successful Raffle!

Dec 1, 2002, 11:54am
Thats what I thought but I fail to see the relevance....

- Mark

"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote
> As in Truespace object?

Another Successful Raffle!

Dec 1, 2002, 3:03pm
Yes.. but why not just use God not COB? Heh

Another Successful Raffle!

Dec 1, 2002, 4:23pm
I sometimes use "Of for the love of C++"

- Mark

"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote
> RWX is more AW-related than COB will ever be though..

Another Successful Raffle!

Dec 2, 2002, 4:33pm
umm.. its VB.. LOL, but the + operator aint work, No idea why i did that bit.

Another Successful Raffle!

Dec 2, 2002, 4:46pm
Oh wait, yes I do. I was just experimenting with it after I saw it in some of Brants code.

- Mark

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote..
> umm.. its VB.. LOL, but the + operator aint work, No idea why i did that bit.
>

> - Mark

Jpg to Ras files

Dec 2, 2002, 4:45pm
Saying that any way to make RAS into JPGs?

- Me
[View Quote]

Jpg to Ras files

Dec 2, 2002, 6:26pm
Mwhahaha Ananas ur a life saver :D

A lesson in Lag.

Dec 9, 2002, 7:11pm
Worldbuilders...

[View Quote]

A lesson in Lag.

Dec 9, 2002, 7:16pm
A bot that can detect cell data limit is also usefull... not using hundreds
of objects on the same move commands etc, they just cause allot of lag cause
the vectors have to be calculated.

- Me
[View Quote]

A lesson in Lag.

Dec 10, 2002, 4:51pm
Please direct your attension to the post of mine below it...

- Me

[View Quote]

CHECK THIS OUT

Dec 10, 2002, 9:09pm
Newsgroups: community
Subject: CHECK THIS OUT
From: "equin0x" <xeroer at hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 03:30:48 -0500

check it out click here

Ummmmm....

- Mark

'Crack' me up AW

Dec 12, 2002, 7:48pm
Decemal points?

AW is based on 2 integers combined into a long...

For example 1n isnt 1.000.. its 1000 ^_^

- Me
[View Quote]

'Crack' me up AW

Dec 12, 2002, 9:04pm
Sooooo, how come the database is integer based?

Second Life? What happened to the First one?

Dec 12, 2002, 7:29pm
Well how about doing the obvious thing and shooting out their spotlights and
im sure robbie will let us borrow a few of his spotlight objects from his
object path to bring the light onto our side of the equation.

I mean we might as well steal their publicity, we are after all going to
smash their endevour into 3D into a exoillion pieces after people start
learning about Active Worlds.. Now would be a very good time to invest in
advertising to get the focus away from them before they get a foothold.

Second Life? What happened to the First one?

Dec 12, 2002, 11:09pm
*Prods E N Z O* You really have shot yourself in the foot with this 1 btw :D

And theyve already got more exposure than AW!

Second Life? What happened to the First one?

Dec 13, 2002, 4:35pm
E N Z O does AWInc have enough money to start this immidiatly, or is it dead
before it gets off the ground.

Second Life? What happened to the First one?

Dec 13, 2002, 6:57pm
So how come your not exploiting this :P

- Mark

"e n z o" <enzo at activeworlds.com> wrote
> It was a joke. To show that in PR anyone can say anything if it gets
peoples
> interest and the people are to lazy to check if its true.

Single Mesh Skinned Avatars - Enzo I need your wizdom

Dec 13, 2002, 7:33pm
3.4 Is great now, most the bugs are out, those which we find are aptly
fixed.

Second Life

Dec 15, 2002, 3:07pm
In that case send screenshots to E N Z O, and the EXE and DLLs to Joe ^_^

A Discussion Regarding new 3.4 Movement Changes. And stuff.

Dec 17, 2002, 9:46pm
I dont know about your ideas for the CTs being given control.... it is
possable that this could be deliberatly altered making it chaos for those
who like fast, and alternativly hell for those who like it slow if its put
on turbo.

You may also not know that 3.4 suports a stylish flight more, which although
not as fun as being able to define a way to toggle into it like a previous
beta (why the heck did you not make that button an option >_<) but flight
speed is about 10m/s standard, and by holding ctrl you can go upto about
25m/s and flight around at huge speeds... also with the flight directional
mode (Dissableable) you can take realistic and smooth virtual flights
around... I actually have fun doing 1st person take offs with a friend down
a long road, heh

Re: 5 More day, till Christmas!

Dec 20, 2002, 7:16pm
Clear DayAnd im going to get a piece of rope and hang you from the top of my
christmas tree for posting that damned HTML crap you evil B-.....

- Mark

[View Quote] We all Happy to get Surprise Present!! And Active worlds will Have A
Christmas Party!! :D

1  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  141  |