strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  141  |

You know you've been watching too much Dragonball when...

Nov 16, 2003, 8:05pm
Thats just it though... he aint breaking the law in Libya :P

d1rTciTy

Nov 17, 2003, 9:01pm
Perhaps... they could turn it on? :)

- MR

[View Quote]

Weird but Funny!

Nov 23, 2003, 12:57am
Not quite... there is a difference... this is 'random' arthimatic meaning
you have to go out and get it, it aint just there.

- MR
[View Quote]

Weird but Funny!

Nov 23, 2003, 1:07am
Your [still] missing the point...

- MR

"roadkill" <chunkylover53 at aol.com> <<< ??? ChunkyLover???
> I can't seem to find anything random.
> The number of times per week I would like to have dinner out is not
random.
> Whether or not I have had a birthday so far this year is not random.
> The age of my birth is not random.

WARNING: MSN messager is spyware!

Nov 23, 2003, 5:16pm
Ignore him.. he is being stupid...

- MR

[View Quote]

WARNING: MSN messager is spyware!

Nov 28, 2003, 7:52pm
[View Quote] Sorry... what was that Starfleet? Oh I see your using OE... Strange...

Only idiots blindly hate.

- MR

Hosting Services

Nov 24, 2003, 7:27pm
Or Universes on request etc...

www.virtuallylearning.com

- MR

[View Quote]

we need new pks-rant-

Nov 26, 2003, 4:46pm
Oh please... perhaps 1 or 2 PK's actually knows the tech behind Myra... and
the rest, like you... dont have a clue.

- MR

[View Quote]

US Flag

Nov 26, 2003, 4:45pm
and just think :O The rest of the world uses em for burning or polishing
tables!

- MR

[View Quote]

US Flag

Nov 26, 2003, 7:52pm
Yes... we represent ourselves... A flag is just an emblum, it means nothing
without people...

- MR

[View Quote]

will A!!CT expire?

Nov 30, 2003, 12:27pm
[View Quote] No... people dont keep wondering... people just keep wishing you would
expire quicker so you cant keep posting about how your going to expire...

- MR

Open letter: To m a t t or whoever

Nov 30, 2003, 12:30pm
Its 'Venom' due to the fact that M a t t got bit by a snake a few weeks ago
and now his ears have grown to about 8 inch each due to the venom...

- MR

[View Quote]

Open letter: To m a t t or whoever

Nov 30, 2003, 5:16pm
No, mine are still the best...

- MR

[View Quote]

Open letter: To m a t t or whoever

Dec 1, 2003, 7:11pm
Ok.... so remind me why me and Bluelaser were putting every resource we had
into trying to protect the worlds... only for you to act like this???

- MR

[View Quote]

Fwd: FROM VENOM WITH LOVE

Nov 30, 2003, 1:56pm
From the usual faked email:

X-From_: anonymous at m1.netfirms.com Fri Nov 28 20:26:42 2003
Date: 28 Nov 2003 20:26:32 -0000
From: venom at activeworlds.com (Venom)
Subject: FROM VENOM WITH LOVE

Dear AW Community,
I feel bad, because I know I have hurt you... Let me tell you what is
wrong... its my dog, you see... He was bitten by a snake I was packaging up
to send to E N Z O... He was in my ickle arms as he died... now I hate the
world... I hate E N Z O for being there so I had to get a snake!!!

Its not your fault I hate the world... you see I don't really have any
skills of my own... So I need to make sure that I have something to > occupy
my time... I'm really sorry for all the upset I have caused you all... But I
just can't stop! If I do all my friends will leave me again; I don't want to
be alone again... please don't have me loose all my friends...

I stand in the corner every night... to punish myself for everything I do
wrong... my dad says its only life... but still I think its wrong so I have
to punish myself... Please understand me.......

From Venom / M a t t
With Love

is this enzo

Dec 1, 2003, 7:11pm
Wow if it is that is quite an acomplishment :O I wonder if he feels like
letting me be president of AWInc so he can go run SLE for a bit.

- MR

[View Quote]

Thanks to AW

Dec 7, 2003, 12:33pm
(and ban while your at it :))

- MR

[View Quote]

Microsoft and Borland Join Forces to Protect Compilers

Dec 8, 2003, 5:49pm
In a recent joint operation, Microsoft and Borland have announced their
knowledge of a virus designed to target source code.

The virus, known as acpp.die works across many platforms including Windows,
Linux, OS/2 and Unix and has been responsible for hundreds of thousands of
hours of work lost.

Described by a representative of Borland as 'A virus that is extremely
destructive in that it deletes all binary { and }'s from all dot c / dot
cpp files on the computer' but stated 'we are taking action to work together
to stop this virus from spreading and disrupting your coding'.

In a later statement, the anti-virus project manager at Microsoft made the
following statement:

'We are working extremely hard to combat this virus, but the full force of
this virus is still completely out of scope'... :)

- MR

Oldtimers - come forward:o)

Dec 12, 2003, 6:33pm
[View Quote] Pssssttt, E N Z O how about you use those nice little universe root cit
rights and help keep someone who has been one of the pillars of the
community in Active Worlds stay here as long as she likes ;) I dare say
everyone agree's she has earned it.

- MR

Men and Housework...

Dec 14, 2003, 7:40pm
They say men should do housework...

HOWEVER!

I would like to make it perfectly clear, using myself as an example, why
this is not the way things are for a reason. I have broken the hoover, not
once, not twice.. but SIX times in the last 10 minutes....

There...

An excuse why men shouldent do housework.

- MR

Men and Housework...

Dec 14, 2003, 8:03pm
PS: I would like to make it QUITE CLEAR I was not pushing Bill around the
floor o.0

- MR

Men and Housework...

Dec 17, 2003, 4:28pm
erm....

[View Quote]

Men and Housework...

Dec 17, 2003, 5:26pm
I can't remember since before I was born...

- MR

[View Quote]

A bug...

Dec 15, 2003, 8:37pm
There is a bug... INSIDE my monitor... literally.. its walking around behind
the screen... Isnt there like 20v running behind this thing? I mean does
anyone know what they are... I did wonder if it was some sorta API bug when
it started moving around... until it popped out the side of my monitor (and
met my improvised flamethrower via a can of Lynx)

- Mark R

Open Post regarding me

Dec 16, 2003, 8:00pm
You have to ask yourself: Does anyone really care?

- MR

[View Quote]

PRIVATE POST:Do not read this post!

Dec 17, 2003, 8:29pm
But... You failed to say who it was for... so I thought it was for me and
read it anyway...

- MR

[View Quote]

posts size

Dec 19, 2003, 5:05pm
Listen... dump your constant HTML or you will find your access rights to
this newsgroup lacking if Bill gets many complaints... We don't give a
damned about your ICQ, and me, on a dialup modem, prefers not to have every
single damned post 20 x bigger than it need be.

- Mark R

[View Quote] Current ICQ status:

+ More ways to contact me

posts size

Dec 19, 2003, 10:51pm
The good thing about you posting your full, real name... is if people take a
dissliking they could locate you in about 10 minutes... :)

- Mark R

[View Quote]

HTML and TEXT

Dec 19, 2003, 10:46pm
Actually I think Bowen, I and several others have an IQ in the 130's...
making us... significantly smarter than you...

- Mark R

[View Quote]

Announcing T2V Version 3

Dec 20, 2003, 1:16am
Announcing the beta release of T2V (TeleVisionViewer) for Active Worlds.

New Features:

- On Top Viewing
- Popup Window (On-Top)
- New GUI
- Process Indicators for Download Remaining
- Process Indicators for Time Till Next Interval
- Record Show Ability

Record Show Ability:

- New 'select save folder' capability
- Recorded Frame Count capability
- Recorded Date Count

Other Updates and BugFixes:

- Update Interval now selectable between 3 and 15 seconds
- Fixed bug where image would sometimes save as a corrupted file
- Fixed bug when countdown to interval would get stuck randomly
- Slightly widened the screen
- Maximum record length now 99,999 images

Available at:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/markrandallsr1/t2v3.zip

Install Instructions:

Unzip into new folder, you may wish to create a shortcut on your start menu
to the program. You can run multiple instances of this program, each one
will create a random named .tmp file in the application folder. For this
reason I would not advise running it from your desktop or other main working
folder.

Currently Supported Stations & Questions:

- Ablivion Network
- WVTV
- IceFlare

If you would like your station adding to any future clients please email me
at strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk and I will add them if suitable.

Licence:

You may not decompile this program, you may not eat this program when you
are hungry, you may not use EXE binders to try and distribute viruses via
this program.

You may distribute... but be it on your own heads if you end up being
involved with some form of virus or trojan.

- Mark Randall
Zenith Echelon Technologies

1  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  141  |