strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  141  |

REMOVE Cit. No. <0> From BI's Protectable Property List

Oct 12, 2004, 1:24am
Just pass change would be logical

- MR

[View Quote]

Anti Idle

Oct 21, 2004, 11:31am
Spywarez AW!!!

Alphaworld Community Core Staff

Oct 19, 2004, 11:57pm
It WAS working in AWTeen, now were in a state of trying to repair the last
weeks damage.

- Mark R

Do wishes come true?

Oct 21, 2004, 7:30pm
This is the how you say "deflect from the origional topic" style of
communication. Converse with them what you want to converse with them about,
if it diverts them from what they want you to converse with them about.

- MR

[View Quote]

Most important wish for us all!

Oct 22, 2004, 2:06pm
I always wonder if these are subconcious promos to get people into other
universes other than AW ;O

- MR
Smiley had a bad day

Most important wish for us all!

Oct 22, 2004, 3:09pm
Well, I have just been told by a trusted person that you know what your
doing, so best of luck to you.

- MR

[View Quote]

Alphaworld needs larger ground object

Oct 23, 2004, 10:06am
Terrain would be very effective, and leave the way open for a terrain editor
with the plugin-server.

Or perhaps a circular ground object? a big one!

- MR

[View Quote]

IP on Avatar Enter

Oct 23, 2004, 10:27pm
I wish the IP was also set on avatar enter for bots that set a flag for it,
to avoid missing users.

- MR

IP on Avatar Enter

Oct 24, 2004, 1:06pm
Which is a fecking annoyance to say the least.

- MR

[View Quote]

IP on Avatar Enter

Nov 1, 2004, 1:53am
I had to go to a psycologist for 7 weeks after I finished writing
CAsyncLookups.cpp

Mark has nightmares about that file...

- MR

"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> wrote :
> This has been on my wishlist from day 1 that IPs were available for
> bots. A bot with CT or Eject rights should get this info with
> avatar_add and avatar_change, this would simplify the code enormously
> and avoid the asynchonic nightmare :)
>
> Alex

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Oct 24, 2004, 1:02pm
2 diff installs, hex the first 'alphaworld' string in aworld.exe to
'alphawld01', save and you can run 2.

PS: AWI will kick your ass if you abuse this

- MR

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Oct 24, 2004, 1:04pm
After several invalid attempts you get locked out of trying it from your
current IP I believe (too many errors rc?) so it would take eon's to brute
force it.

- MR

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Oct 24, 2004, 9:12pm
Well... you if you actually wanna use 2 at once, lol.. its not a 'well this
is 1 way of doing it' its a case of 'this is the only workaround there is if
you want this'

- MR

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Oct 25, 2004, 2:57pm
I suppose it is a little bit dodgy, however its the mechanics of finding a
on.

- MR

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Oct 25, 2004, 8:24pm
ummm... this should go in the thread below.

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Oct 25, 2004, 11:34pm
Ok... just before someone corrects me...

You can tell what user each process (aworld.exe each is running on) however
without 2 installations they are going to attempt to access files each has
locked (when running the AW browser opens (and 'locks') certain files in the
aworld folder for its own use... Hence why you can't run 2 at once from the
same.

- MR

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Nov 1, 2004, 2:11am
Would still take you thousands of years to keep reconnecting, flipping
through, connecting, flipping through etc.

If you had a proxy list of 10,000, about 5 tries before IP lockout, and your
password was 10 characters long, using 40 characters to make it easy.

-- Total possibilities for 10 char pass --
40 ^ 10 = 10,485,760,000,000,000

-- Lockout's for that number --
40 ^ 10 / 5 = 2,097,152,000,000,000

-- TCP/IP Transport on V. High Speed --
0.1 * Total Possibilities = 1,048,576,000,000,000
Minutes: 17,476,266,666,666
Hours: 291,271,111,111
Days: 12,136,296,296
Years: 33,250,126

I think thats right, it is almost 5am

- MR

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds Windows Profiles?

Nov 1, 2004, 9:05pm
Of course,

But add 1 more character its still going to take about 12x as long again.

I think its pretty secure because of that, the worst prob is things like
trojans, keyloggers etc going after plain text passwords, chances are AW
would crash before you got the PW.

- MR

"bowen" <bowen at andras.net> wrote;
> That's assuming it's the very last in the list to be tried. It'd more
> likely be 1/2-2/3 that number.

SDK Event: AW_EVENT_EJECT

Oct 25, 2004, 11:50pm
Should only be available to eject right enabled bots, or the sdk session
being ejected.

- MR

[View Quote]

SDK Event: AW_EVENT_EJECT

Oct 26, 2004, 10:58am
I think ejections need to be dealt with securly, in somewhere like AWTeen
(where JerMe wants it for) that would kind of compromise it. Really the only
people that need to know are people with eject and the own user.

Of course if this was on in AWGate and we could see ejects I very much doubt
the GK's would eject half as much as they currently do.

- MR

[View Quote]

Telegrams

Nov 1, 2004, 2:14am
[View Quote] Thats why your meant to do monthly / Weekly / Daily backups to an external
medium :O I would reccomend a few pen drives, 512MB or 1GB ones on the
market now, Disgo seems pretty good and you can password protect it, use a
..BAT file to do your backups automatically to save you time.

- MR

Increase AWTeen World Size

Nov 8, 2004, 9:29am
100x100 is commonplace now in AWTeen for things like upcoming cities,
special areas, events etc

- MR

Chat log option and outbound telegram logging

Nov 12, 2004, 4:42am
failing that, www.codebaron.net

- MR

[View Quote]

Chat log option and outbound telegram logging

Nov 14, 2004, 8:51pm
Set Telepas to start on windows load up :) works for me.

- mR

[View Quote]

Little Thing #1 - Header Size

Nov 19, 2004, 9:52pm
It is a very small nitpick, but I think the browser should have its default
width for contact name on the contacts list wide enough to accept the widest
of names. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or whatever it is.

:)

- MR

chat relay bot for Gate

Nov 23, 2004, 6:17pm
Ever tried asking a GK a 'harder' question? LOL

chat relay bot for Gate

Nov 25, 2004, 9:42am
Tourists can't use proxies in AW

Im not sure if they can if they log on a cit first.

- MR

[View Quote]

chat relay bot for Gate

Nov 25, 2004, 6:00pm
According to Bill, Proxies were banned for tourists when M a t t used them.

- MR

[View Quote]

chat relay bot for Gate

Nov 28, 2004, 10:05pm
Pretty much, a single move that denied unlimited 'users' from being used to
exploit the environment.

- MR

[View Quote]

[awgate] games

Nov 25, 2004, 9:26pm
I would like to see some form of games bots put in AWGate hidden away in the
tree's or something, chess and checkers etc.

Say... 3 boards?

- MR

1  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  141  |