harry potter br // User Search

1  |

new bot? good idea? or not?

Dec 20, 2000, 2:20pm
ah, its a very good idea, Continue doing this !!!
HPBR - 317067
"the derek" <ImTheDerek at yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:3A163872.36ED5335 at yahoo.com...
> ok im working on a new bot its a "plugin bot"
> the bot will just be a standalone app
> then you download extra apps that have idfferent features on them like
> plugins
> i will also probably make an sdk so other people can ake plugins for my
> bots
> good idea?
> bad idea?

new bot? good idea? or not?

Dec 20, 2000, 2:20pm
ah, its a very good idea, Continue doing this !!!
HPBR - 317067
"the derek" <ImTheDerek at yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:3A163872.36ED5335 at yahoo.com...
> ok im working on a new bot its a "plugin bot"
> the bot will just be a standalone app
> then you download extra apps that have idfferent features on them like
> plugins
> i will also probably make an sdk so other people can ake plugins for my
> bots
> good idea?
> bad idea?

I NEED A PAINTBALL BOT

Feb 11, 2001, 7:14pm
You have to use the Paintball Script of Xelagot and after use the
SkullCounter Script of Xela too.

Harry
johnf <johnftintagel at lineone.net> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a6c853b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I need a paintball bot that does scores, like the war one

BOT HOST

Mar 2, 2001, 12:44pm
Does anyone know a Bot Host free or paid ???

Harry

I'm having problems with the sky

Feb 10, 2001, 11:07pm
Hello, im having problems with the sky. When I face NW it gets normal, but
when i face another direction,the sky gets spotted. I noticed that since
i've reformated my PC. I've tryed to reinstall the video drivers, and the
problem continues. Direct3D is working well. Please, help me as soon as
possible,

Harry Potter BR

I'm having problems with the sky

Feb 11, 2001, 9:16pm
Rolu, see the link of the pic in a message above.
Harry

rolu <rolu.university at bigfoot.com> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a85e8cf at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

The pic of the problem.

Feb 11, 2001, 7:02pm
Hi, the picture of the problem that im having is at:
vulcan.spaceports.com/~hpotter/sky.jpg . Thank u,
Harry Potter BR

The pic of the problem.

Feb 11, 2001, 9:56pm
Rolu, ive deleted the cache, reinsaled awbrowser and the problems continues.
See, when i face NW the sky gets normal.

felipe
rolu <rolu.university at bigfoot.com> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a872308 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Looks quite neat actually.
>
> Have you tried deleting your cache? (or at least the awgate part of it)
> it seems like the browser is mistaking the width of the background picture
> or something like that. It might have downloaded incorrectly. Deleting it
> will force a reload.
>
> rolu

[View Quote]

The pic of the problem.

Feb 12, 2001, 9:39am
Yes, i use a Sis530. this problem happened since i've formated my computer
and before format, it was good, with the same graphics card

felipe
internal affairs <ji0414 at starlinx.com> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a8765e5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> What graphics card do you have? Does it happen to be a SiS 530 by any
> chance?

[View Quote]

The pic of the problem.

Feb 12, 2001, 9:58am
Rolu, my video card is a SIS 530 Onboard. I've installed the drivers 3 days
ago.
Harry
rolu <rolu.university at bigfoot.com> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a87cc16$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

The pic of the problem.

Feb 12, 2001, 7:04pm
Hello, rolu
ive installed directx 8 and when i run Dxdiag, it shows that i havent
hardware acelleration. I've tried do play Fifa 2000 but it doesnt show the
option to run with hardware acelleration.
when i installed directx 8 and runned aw, it shows that it couldnt locate a
hardware acellerator. And the AW runs with the sky nice. 5 minutes ago i
tryed to run aw and after loading it, an error has appeared sayng that there
was a problem with a unknown module.
harry

rolu <rolu.university at bigfoot.com> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a880a93 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

The pic of the problem.

Feb 14, 2001, 10:04am
Rolu, now its good 'cause ive reinstalled my video card driver, but the old.
thnaky u
harry
rolu <rolu.university at bigfoot.com> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:3a890ccd at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

XAW'S OBJECTS

Mar 2, 2001, 12:47pm
Does anyone know where can I find the list of xaw's objects
Thanks
Harry 317067