crazy glue il // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  |

news group for misc stuff

Feb 22, 2001, 10:50pm
And just why are you telling me to evolve? You get cornered and you start
insulting, I find that primitive, don't you?

--
We all have atleast ONE crazything in us >:]
~Johnathon a.k.a CrAzY gLuE IL
crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.
[View Quote]

news group for misc stuff

Feb 23, 2001, 1:12am
I'm not talking about this, I'm talking about all of the OTHER times, :+P

crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.
[View Quote]

AW hogs sound

Feb 22, 2001, 8:02pm
Try restarting AW, because I haven't ever had that problem, because mine is
always turned off :P

crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.
[View Quote]

AW hogs sound

Feb 22, 2001, 10:52pm
Actually, I do. I use winamp regularly, with the Direct Sound plug-in, and I
did use Windows Media or whatever. When did I ever ask if you knew what it
was?

crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.
[View Quote]

AW hogs sound

Feb 22, 2001, 10:53pm
Let me say that better, It is a app that uses the DirectSound...thingy...I
don't what you want to call it but yes I know what it does. And what it is

crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.
[View Quote]

distance-limited activation/bumping

Feb 26, 2001, 12:39am
Where does the bump come in>? I mean....bump...you have to TOUCH the object
for it to work, no?

crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.
[View Quote]

Being able to give someone CT with limited....

Mar 15, 2001, 12:54am
Rights to change thing.
Like make it so they can only edit the lights and fog option, or maybe the
rights.
Maybe you understand what I'm saying, maybe not.

a chuckle

Dec 17, 2000, 12:50am
LMAO! ROTFF! lol thats a good one, where did you find it?

~CrAzY gLuE IL
[View Quote]

The Sims Game program

Dec 16, 2000, 1:44am
Butits not like AW. its a great game where you get to play g-o-d control
everyone and everything and get this ......THERE IS CODES lol

Peace Out!
~Crazy

[View Quote]

The Sims Game program

Dec 17, 2000, 1:17am
To nornry: Nope! like I said I'm still new to the newsgroup(s) and it was i
the same thread, just different name :p

[View Quote]

The Sims Game program

Dec 18, 2000, 2:15am
ahhhh i see :) no offense taken :P

[View Quote]

Obsession with houses

Dec 16, 2000, 1:41am
haha acually no iv never heard this before but thats funni eLMAO! ill have
to ask goobs about it lol

[View Quote]

To Legion and USWF

Dec 16, 2000, 1:14am
First of all DO NOT ever use my name with out my consent. Second Of all as
"I" know I'm the only one who calls Anduin "Boss" and it is MY choice to
call him what "I" want, as long as there is no discrimination or what ever
you want to call it. Third I Do Not want this to ruin our beging friendship.
please do not use my name EVER again, that is one of the best ways to tick
me off. Ok I do respect both of you Lane And AL but this shouldn't be over
what people call each other! Many people call each other Boss for respect
and apprecitation. USWF is a great organization, I enjoy being apart of it,
the people are great, easy to get alone with, and AL is one of the nicest
BOSSES I have ever had. Please Don't take this personally but I do't like
people making fun of friends :(. PLEASE DO NOT EVER USE MY NAME EVER AGAIN

[View Quote]

Please Do NOT ever use my name ANYONE!

Dec 16, 2000, 1:14am
Lane DO NOT ever use my name again with out my consent, First of all Ill
call anyone what I want as long as they approve. Second of all I can call AL
"Boss"even if i want to :p. and FYI I have a reason to call AL "Boos" why
you ask? becasue he is so mince to me and I respect him, fart as I know I'm
the only one who calls him that

ONCE AGAIN NEVER USE MY NAME IN ANYTHING TO STEM AN ARGUMENZT
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! www.crazyglue.8m.com

Please Do NOT ever use my name ANYONE!

Dec 16, 2000, 1:27am
ignore this one i didnt knwo that it posted, I'm still relevanty new to
Mcrosoft Outlook :)

The next message is the one that i want you guys to see :)

[View Quote]

BTW!

Dec 16, 2000, 1:25am
I'm 13 and I am very mature for my age so dont call me 10:p please dont, o
and about this thing between AL and Lane, DO NOT USE MY NAME FOR ANYTHING,
its my namesake and I created it. I have a right called FREEDOM OF SPEACH,
so I can call anyone anything "I" want to, Including calling AL "Boss". when
I use the word "Boss" to name aperson It most of time that you respect the
person(s), and I happen to Respect Anduin. Now many a people use "boss" for
higher rankings, only reason I used it is becuase I wanted to, and even
though he is the "owner" or "founder" of USWF he is still my friend and i
think that he likes me showing my respect, but what do i know?

Last Word,

DO NOT ever use my name without my consent to help you in an argurement,
that annoys me the most. And no I do not want to take sides I am "proving
wrong" and Correcting it.

BTW!

Dec 16, 2000, 4:51pm
The only reson why there was multipal treads is because I do't know how to
use this all the way yet and correction I am 14 now

and norney who the hell do you think you are? i don't even know you yet you
still correct me?

[View Quote]

BTW!

Dec 17, 2000, 12:46am
lol sorry I havent been my self latly, and true I do learn from most of my
mistakes! And, I suck' at ' grammer' lol hehe (I HATE ENGLISH) lol well good
luck in your therapy :p

~CrAzY gLuE IL

[View Quote]

BTW!

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C06876.07FC9FC0

I'm not a newbie to AW just the newsgroups :p thanks for the =
compliements :)

~CrAzY gLuE IL
[View Quote] OH please The Derek, get lost, lol. I don't want to read your crap =
again, geez... =20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C06876.07FC9FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I'm not a newbie to AW just the newsgroups :p =
thanks for=20
the compliements :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>~CrAzY gLuE IL</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>the derek &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3D686E.152AB7CA at yahoo.com">news:3A3D686E.152AB7CA at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>lol=20
you know its true... i wasnt particularly talking to YOU but wtf gives =
a care=20
[View Quote] atmosphere in here is like hell full of gas. one spark and the =
entire ng=20
will be sending message and message of crap day and night =
<BR>please dont=20
keep replying to this post, because it doesnt even make any =
sense...=20
<BR>&nbsp;and a note to crazy glue: <BR>DO NOT start yel;ling at =
everyone=20
in this or any newsgroup about something they havent evenb done =
yet.. it=20
is immature and is not proper=20
ettiquite</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C06876.07FC9FC0--

where are all these idiots coming from?

Dec 18, 2000, 1:51am
Ok. I admit I am an idiot, but its not so bad because I'm a fun idiot not a
stupid one like the ones in 2d chats :p. But I'm smart enough to knwo when
to quit. I never liked going to JunoDome because the people are there. I
love being stupid but I'm a funnie stupid, not one ofd those who ask you
this that ans on and on. Well enough of my complaining :)>

~CrAzY gLuE IL

[View Quote]

Just to annonce!

Dec 22, 2000, 5:05am
I may be young, I may be stupid, but its my way of life. :) I try to act
bigger than I am, but I'm not. I *think* that I know everything, but I
don't. I *think* Tha I oqn teh world, but I don't. Hey I just remebered I'm
A normal Teen!

lol Just thought that I would be stupid once more :)
After all this is a community forum, not EVERYthing *has* to be sensible. I
can't spell, to many typos. All raise there hands if they hate typos *raises
hand* well
I guess its time for m e to go :)

~CrAzY gLuE IL
Stupid and Crazier than thou. www.crazyglue.8m.com

ReAD THIS IT MAY TEACH YOU SOMETHING

Dec 22, 2000, 8:41pm
Just what exacytly what were you trying to say?

[View Quote]

Question.....

Dec 28, 2000, 1:47am
How many organizations are there? I'm kinda interested in joining another
since USWF is going to crash(it was left to a bunch of idiots). I would like
input and thanks
~CrAzY gLuE IL
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com

Question.....

Dec 28, 2000, 3:51am
HeHe thanks Goob. Ill check them out :). I decided to stay with USWF so
thanks anyways :)

[View Quote]

Question.....

Dec 28, 2000, 3:59pm
I'ma guy. Soirry for the comment, was mad at the time. and Nornny I am an
idoit :)
~CrAzY
[View Quote]

Question.....

Dec 30, 2000, 12:40am
What happened to my simple question? It turns out into a fight between
people, pathetic.
~Crazy
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com
[View Quote]

(kinda off topic, but not really) New Year's Predictions

Dec 30, 2000, 12:52am
LOL! Goobs, I hate AOL. How could you say such a thing?
lol, Peace!
~Crazy
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com
[View Quote]

Did you miss me?

Dec 30, 2000, 1:02am
Just to mention. I am not ALLOWED to have a life, sux bing a kid ;).
And I think that the USWF may stay where it is, never know, depeds on who is
running it.
O and its "Peace Out"not peace :o)
hehe
~CrAzY
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com

[View Quote]

Did the duct tape go undone again?

Dec 30, 2000, 2:52am
Plus this time AWTeen is down :(( It sux can't build in any of my normal
places. and I have the terrible erge to BUILD
~Crazy
http://www.crazyglue.8m.com

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  |