fatts // User Search

1  2  |

world share

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0375D.59CF06C0

I do not know anything about what I am going to say, that is, I am going =
to speak of what I have seen and think and am doing so with out any =
facts!

All of the worlds that I have seen that are trying to make money are =
DEAD when it comes to users! It looks like if one does this for fun and =
maybe breaking even it can work out for the best for everyone.

Now injecting what I have found on the internet... If one makes a PORN =
WORLD one just may get rich from all the tons of users that would join =
in!!! What a sad fact of life but so very true.

Fatts

[View Quote] Very soon I will have my own world, and I would like to find either =
one or
two partners to share some of the start-up costs with. The person I =
am
looking for has experience in object creation and editing, as well as =
bot
scripting. More specifically I would like to have this person take
responsibilty for avatars and tour guide, walker and sensor bots. The
world's theme will be City.

In return there will be a considerable allocation of land to play =
with, plus
caretaker and ftp rights. Also note that as there is a reasonable
expectation of external sponsorship, so initial costs are hoped to be
returned with profit.

Anyone interested can email me at justefyde at hotmail.com for further =
details.

Regards, Justin (user Just In)

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0375D.59CF06C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I do not know anything about what I am going to say, that is, I am =
going to=20
speak of what I have seen and think and am doing so with out any =
facts!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All of the worlds that I have seen that are trying to make money =
are DEAD=20
when it comes to users! It looks like if one does this for fun and maybe =

breaking even it can work out for the best for everyone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now injecting what I have found on the internet...&nbsp; If one =
makes a=20
PORN WORLD one just may get rich from all the tons of users that would =
join=20
in!!!&nbsp; What a sad fact of life but so very true.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>just in &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Justefyde at hotmail.com">Justefyde at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39ea9ed7 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39ea9ed7 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Hi=20
people<BR><BR>Very soon I will have my own world, and I would like to =
find=20
either one or<BR>two partners to share some of the start-up costs =
with.&nbsp;=20
The person I am<BR>looking for has experience in object creation and =
editing,=20
as well as bot<BR>scripting.&nbsp; More specifically I would like to =
have this=20
person take<BR>responsibilty for avatars and tour guide, walker and =
sensor=20
bots.&nbsp; The<BR>world's theme will be City.<BR><BR>In return there =
will be=20
a considerable allocation of land to play with, plus<BR>caretaker and =
ftp=20
rights.&nbsp; Also note that as there is a reasonable<BR>expectation =
of=20
external sponsorship, so initial costs are hoped to be<BR>returned =
with=20
profit.<BR><BR>Anyone interested can email me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:justefyde at hotmail.com">justefyde at hotmail.com</A> for =
further=20
details.<BR><BR><BR>Regards,&nbsp;&nbsp; Justin&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
(user Just=20
In)<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C0375D.59CF06C0--

world share

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C03831.6BD75140

Will you keep a list of names so that when you get set up with a world =
you can let us know and if so here is mine mac4tbh at hotmail.com. the =
reason for this reply is to ask about the world "GODSWORLD" am I =
confused and or just forgetful but where do I find that world at please. =
Old age and a few other problems sometimes makes me slow to think so it =
is best to asked and not worry that it is a strange question LOL.

Talking about naked people, they are OK and after looking for a few =
minutes they lose my interest just like all new things. The problem is =
when they do things that should be only done ? in private that it =
becomes a sad thing. As for me and being naked I know that the first =
thing that would happen is someone would call the whale rescue people to =
come and get me!!!!! Therefore it is never going to happen if I have =
anything to say about it! On the other hand I do not need a towel to hid =
things because my belly take care of that LOL!=20

There are no lights in our bedroom and no looking glass in the house and =
this is how we like it LOL.=20

Sorry but I try to have fun as much as I can and when it makes others =
smile it makes me happyer! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was =
on TV... I will save that one for next time.

Pastor Mac.

Fatts on AWs

[View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C03831.6BD75140

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Will you keep a list of names so that when you get set up with a =
world you=20
can let us know and if so here is mine <A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
the=20
reason for this reply is to ask about the world "GODSWORLD" am I =
confused and or=20
just forgetful but where do I find that world at please. Old age and a =
few other=20
problems sometimes makes me slow to think so it is best to asked and not =
worry=20
that it is a strange question LOL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Talking about naked people, they are OK and after looking for a few =
minutes=20
they lose my interest just like all new things. The problem is when they =
do=20
things that should be only done ? in private that it becomes a sad =
thing.&nbsp;=20
As for me and being naked I know that the first thing that would happen =
is=20
someone would call the whale rescue&nbsp;people to come and get me!!!!!=20
Therefore it is never going to happen if I have anything to say about =
it! On the=20
other hand I do not need a towel to hid things because my belly take =
care of=20
that LOL! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There are no lights in our bedroom and no looking glass in the =
house and=20
this is how we like it LOL.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry but I try to have fun as much as I can and when it makes =
others smile=20
it makes me happyer! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was on =
TV... I=20
will save that one for next time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts on AWs</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>snowblind &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:snow_blind3 at hotmail.com">snow_blind3 at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39eb7fba$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39eb7fba$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>ROFL=20
- Yes it is sad but very true - You would think no one had ever =
seen<BR>naked=20
people before the Internet came around.<BR>--<BR>S N O W B L I N D=20
(GODSWRLD)<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C03831.6BD75140--

EverQuest: 300,000 registered players - AW's future

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01C0375B.B499BDE0

I got it! lets have spray cans of paint so that we can "tag" all the =
walls in AW! It would wash off when the Tagger signed off and it would =
be fun and even training for some in real life LOL.

Fatts

[View Quote] [View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01C0375B.B499BDE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I got it!&nbsp; lets have spray cans of paint so that we can "tag" =
all the=20
walls in AW! It would wash off when the Tagger signed off and it would =
be fun=20
and even training for some in real life LOL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>sw comit &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:swcomit at swcity.net">swcomit at swcity.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:39e6a0a7 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39e6a0a7 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Hmmm,=20
yea that'd be cool, but you still got a good number of people who =
just<BR>like=20
AW for building and community stuff. Shooting some kinda...thing,=20
would<BR>kick %#^ though, as long as it doesn't damage my stuff=20
^_^<BR><BR>"eep" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:eep at tnlc.com">eep at tnlc.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39DD122F.BA3861A6 at tnlc.com">news:39DD122F.BA3861A6 at tnlc.com<=
/A>...<BR>&gt;=20
Just read this in the latest issue of PC Gamer on page 60. They'll =
be<BR>doing=20
a review of massively multiplayer, persistent world games next =
month.<BR>But=20
the EverQuest registered player count should be a wakeup call to=20
AWCI:<BR>people like games more than they like to simply chat and =
build.=20
Compare AW's<BR>citizen count (~25,000) to EverQuest's and that should =
be a=20
clue.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; And don't you ingrates start replying saying=20
"Wahhhhhhhh, but AW isn't a<BR>game!&amp;*(#^$&amp;)^% at $# &lt;froth, =
drool,=20
spit&gt;" because, yes, I KNOW this, and<BR>that's my point as to why =
AW isn't=20
as popular as it COULD be. With just a<BR>few minor gamelike features =
like=20
jumping, an inventory, and the ability to<BR>either shoot, hit, or =
simply=20
TOUCH other people/things (not simply clicking<BR>them from long=20
distances)--http://tnlc.com/eep/aw/improve.html for more =
AW<BR>improvements,=20
AW could become more attractive to gamers, especially since I<BR>think =
AW is=20
basically a multi-user level editor, and there aren't any =
such<BR>things that=20
exist for any games that I know of (and, believe me, I've =
been<BR>looking for=20
years).<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Sure there are limited building RTS (real-time =

strategy) games like 10six<BR>and...er, well, I think that's it. Plus =
there=20
are of course many 3D game<BR>level editors (but they usually have to =
be=20
compiled and cannot usually be<BR>played while they're being created) =
and 2D=20
map editors, but no game<BR>developer has done a REAL-TIME, multi-user =
3D=20
level editor. THAT is what<BR>keeps AW unique from every other =
wanna-be VR=20
program out there, but AW just<BR>isn't gamelike enough to compete =
with true=20
3D game level editors.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; AW COULD be the first in this =
market if=20
Rick, JP, Roland, and Shamus wake<BR>up to this realization NOW and =
start=20
moving AW's direction towards it. AW<BR>has stagnated and just gotten =
by for=20
too long now--it's time AW had a REAL,<BR>MARKETABLE direction. =
E-commerce=20
(stupid overhyped marketing buzzword) and<BR>distance learning =
education are=20
fine SUB-designs, but there's no way AW will<BR>become profitable from =
them.=20
The gaming industry--and, specifically, 3D<BR>gaming industry--has =
already=20
proven itself to be VERY productive and<BR>popular; AW should learn =
and adapt=20
accordingly.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; --<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; <A=20
href=3D"http://tnlc.com/eep/">http://tnlc.com/eep/</A> - Active =
Worlds, Tomb=20
Raider, 3D game comparison, The<BR>Sims<BR>&gt; Enable line/word wrap =
if text=20
not wrapping. <A=20
=
href=3D"http://tnlc.com/eep/wrap.html">http://tnlc.com/eep/wrap.html</A><=
BR>for=20
more info.<BR>&gt; DON'T QUOTE SIG WHEN=20
REPLYING!<BR>&gt;<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01C0375B.B499BDE0--

**vote***

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C03503.CD6FBCC0

Is Twitting what twiggy does?
[View Quote] I'm sick and tired of all this twitting twits!

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C03503.CD6FBCC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Is Twitting what twiggy does?</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>anduin lothar &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:uswf at centercom.com.au">uswf at centercom.com.au</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39e4ed40 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39e4ed40 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Ahh=20
Twit Off all you Twits! lol<BR><BR>I'm sick and tired of all this =
twitting=20
twits!<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C03503.CD6FBCC0--

EQ and AW

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01C03329.EE550980

I love Aw's because I can see and do things and such, I would like to =
see a very few of the game things added that would not change what AWs =
offers us now. Yes make the changes optional so the user can select what =
they want and do not want...

I love Aw's because it is easy to use and that is what is most important =
to ME because if I must read a BOOK and such just to use a program I =
would not be able to have fun like I do with AW's now. The main think I =
would like to see is a talking program that all can use when on AWs such =
as Roger Wilco that lets us fly and talk at the same time. HearsMe is a =
washout for me since it does not work for me like RW does! Yes it could =
be me not understanding how to use it BUT with RW we just start it and =
talk as we play and that is how it should be.

Thanks to all for the great info I get here and remember to play nice!

Mac/Fatts

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01C03329.EE550980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I love Aw's because I can see and do things and such, I would like =
to see a=20
very few of the game things added that would not change what AWs offers =
us now.=20
Yes make the changes optional so the user can select what they want and =
do not=20
want...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I love Aw's because it is easy to use and that is what is most =
important to=20
ME because if I must read a BOOK and such just to use a program I would =
not be=20
able to have fun like I do with AW's now. The main think I would like to =
see is=20
a talking program that all can use when on AWs such as Roger Wilco that =
lets us=20
fly and talk at the same time. HearsMe is a washout for me since it does =
not=20
work for me like RW does! Yes it could be me not understanding how to =
use it BUT=20
with RW we just start it and talk as we play and that is how it should =
be.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all for the great info I get here and remember to play=20
nice!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mac/Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01C03329.EE550980--

A great chat program and it is free

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C03CC5.13D93600

www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/ =20

Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try it! I =
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my buddy =
paid for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft =
what to do! I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game!=20

I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so it =
will work yes?

I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and with no =
hands!

Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is so much =
better then hearsme and the others..

have fun

Fatts
ICQ10637450

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C03CC5.13D93600

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/">www.microsoft.com/sidewinde=
r/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try =
it! I=20
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my buddy =
paid for=20
it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft what to =
do!&nbsp;=20
I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so =
it will=20
work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and with =
no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is so =
much=20
better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C03CC5.13D93600--

A great chat program and it is free

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C03DB6.C0A11BE0

Yes and they make no secrete of it being such! if you want more it =
means that you must like how it works and you can get the complete setup =
that works great for me so far. I just used it to control my movements =
in AW and I just did so without hands!!!

I just say forward and it is so, I just say back and it is so...

I did all of that to test it and it worked but I will use it for things =
like look up or down and to fly up or down and still use the mouse as I =
need.

I have used it in my flight sim and it shines in that program, flaps up =
gear down smoke on and such and never use the keyboard, never take my =
hands of the main controls when doing stunts.

It has its place and its use and yes it is not perfect but it works.

Thanks for your time.

Mac / Fatts

[View Quote] Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try =
[...]

<DIV>Yes and they make no secrete of it being such!&nbsp; if you want =
more it=20
means that you must like how it works and you can get the complete setup =
that=20
works great for me so far. I just used it to control my movements in AW =
and I=20
just did so without hands!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just say forward and it is so, I just say back and it is =
so...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I did all of that to test it and it worked but I will use it for =
things=20
like look up or down and to fly up or down and still use the mouse as I=20
need.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have used it in my flight sim and it shines in that program, =
flaps up=20
gear down smoke on and such and never use the keyboard, never take my =
hands of=20
the main controls when doing stunts.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It has its place and its use and yes it is not perfect but it =
works.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mac / Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>dennis13 &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:denntom at gnt.net">denntom at gnt.net</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C03DB6.C0A11BE0--

A great chat program and it is free

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C03DBA.0FA8B560

TO ALL.

Gee here I thought I found a great thing and now I feel bad about =
posting about it... I gave the web site and they explain everything =
therefore everyone should know just what is offered. OK the free one can =
only talk to 4 at a time what is wrong with that? I have not seen anyone =
talking to more then one other person at a time in the first place.

Yes there are many talking programs BUT so far this one is nice and it =
is easy to use and it works. It is from MS the best and the worst =
company but a company that has made or put out many programs that work =
and will be around next year. AWs needs a good talking program and from =
what I can see this one is a good first try at getting it to everyone =
for free and yes they can upgrade if they want to do more with it.

Just try it and if it is not for you guys then speak badly about it and =
not before.

This is shameful that we as a people can't even be happy with a try =
before you buy product, that we have to start speaking against something =
before all the facts are in on it.

Now I feel a little better LOL

Pastor Mac.

=20
=20
[View Quote] Ox64
[...]

<DIV>TO ALL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gee here I thought I found a great thing and now I feel bad about =
posting=20
about it... I gave the web site and they explain everything therefore =
everyone=20
should know just what is offered. OK the free one can only talk to 4 at =
a time=20
what is wrong with that? I have not seen anyone talking to more then one =
other=20
person at a time in the first place.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes there are many talking programs BUT so far this one is nice and =
it is=20
easy to use and it works. It is from MS the best and the worst company =
but a=20
company that has made or put out many programs that work and will be =
around next=20
year. AWs needs a good talking program and from what I can see this one =
is a=20
good first try at getting it to everyone for free and yes they can =
upgrade if=20
they want to do more with it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just try it and if it is not for you guys then speak badly about it =
and not=20
before.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is shameful that we as a people can't even be happy with a try =
before=20
you buy product, that we have to start speaking against something before =
all the=20
facts are in on it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now I feel a little better LOL</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>ox64 &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:bhowell2 at hotmail.com">bhowell2 at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f4da73 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f4da73 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Too many chat programs in existence =
on the=20
web!!&nbsp; And unless I am missing something, the "free" version does =
not=20
support voice commands, which mislead me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ox64</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f45465 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f45465 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/">www.microsoft.com/sidewinde=
r/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and =
try it! I=20
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my =
buddy paid=20
for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft =
what to=20
do!&nbsp; I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game! =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program =
so it=20
will work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and =
with no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it =
is so=20
much better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C03DBA.0FA8B560--

Gozila

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C03DD7.AF20CFC0

You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I get a =
page fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager =
running! When I turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it =
running in the backgrownd I get the page fault and no load of the =
program. The 2.2B version works fine it is just with the 350 version.

I hope this helps someone.

Fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C03DD7.AF20CFC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I get =
a page=20
fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager running! =
When I=20
turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it running in the =
backgrownd I=20
get the page fault and no load of the program. The 2.2B version works =
fine it is=20
just with the 350 version.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope this helps someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C03DD7.AF20CFC0--

Gozila

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C03F17.E316E4E0

Thank you for the well done reply.

Now to all:

I thought I was being helpful and sometimes I also post to get a smile =
or two, I have found the posts very helpful and I try to pay back in the =
only way I can and I am sorry that I can not make everyone happy. If I =
get a many complaints I will try to stop posting as I have and maybe try =
to find a forum more user friendly with more people who are here to have =
fun...

When I do something wrong it would be nice if the complainer could show =
me the correct way so that I can make the changes so as not to offend =
anyone by my posting. I truly mean this because I need the forums to =
help me on many things BUT I do not want to feel unwanted for some =
little reason that can be worked out or because of some few who forget =
to think that at one time before they also may have done things wrong =
for any number of reasons.

Sorry for starting to preach but then what else could I do in this case.

Pastor Mac.

www.biblehobbyist.com

=20
[View Quote] And you! While giving orders, quit telling ppl formats for how they do =
things.
You are so ignorant and disrespectful to and for anything you do.
You constructive criticism is nonsensical, and degrading.

TWIT

[View Quote] > OK, you're starting to get annoying with your off-topic posts. This =
post was fine in the beta newsgroup, but not separately posted (you =
must've been bored) in this and worldbuilders newsgroups. Don't be lame =
(your "spam" post about that chat program was annoying too)...and stop =
posting in HTML--or at least don't override the default colors and font =
size/type.

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C03F17.E316E4E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Thank you for the well done reply.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now to all:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I thought I was being helpful and sometimes I also post to get a =
smile or=20
two, I have found the posts very helpful and I try to pay back in the =
only way I=20
can and I am sorry that I can not make everyone happy. If I get a many=20
complaints I will try to stop posting as I have and maybe try to find a =
forum=20
more user friendly with more people who are here to have fun...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When I do something wrong it would be nice if the complainer could =
show me=20
the correct way so that I can make the changes so as not to offend=20
anyone&nbsp;by my posting. I truly mean this because I need the forums =
to help=20
me on many things&nbsp;BUT I do not want to feel unwanted for some =
little reason=20
that can be worked out or because of some few who forget to think that =
at one=20
time before they also may have done things wrong for any number of=20
reasons.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry for starting to preach but then what else could I do in this=20
case.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.biblehobbyist.com">www.biblehobbyist.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>zero &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:dmonix at home.com">dmonix at home.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39F787CD.8C84FC26 at home.com">news:39F787CD.8C84FC26 at home.com<=
/A>...</DIV>Eep=20
Shut up! This is a Community group for the AW Community.<BR>Community =
is like=20
a family and ppl talk in communities. About all kinds of =
things.<BR>Places,=20
events, good programs etc etc.<BR><BR>And you! While giving orders, =
quit=20
telling ppl formats for how they do things.<BR>You are so ignorant and =

disrespectful to and for anything you do.<BR>You constructive =
criticism is=20
nonsensical, and degrading.<BR><BR>Go back to your=20
[View Quote] newsgroup, but not separately posted (you must've been bored) in this =
and=20
worldbuilders newsgroups. Don't be lame (your "spam" post about that =
chat=20
program was annoying too)...and stop posting in HTML--or at least =
don't=20
override the default colors and font=20
size/type.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C03F17.E316E4E0--

Gozila

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C04246.1F8DBB20

YES that is one way or you can jusr exit from it when on AWs and still =
have it to use when needed.

[View Quote] -American Police
[View Quote] I hope this helps someone.

Fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C04246.1F8DBB20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>YES that is one way or you can jusr exit from it when on AWs and =
still have=20
it to use when needed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>american police &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:sschindl at mmcable.com">sschindl at mmcable.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39fb5171$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39fb5171$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Get rid of that POS Go!Zilla. Problem =

solved.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-American Police</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f62111 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f62111 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I =
get a=20
page fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager =
running!=20
When I turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it running =
in the=20
backgrownd I get the page fault and no load of the program. The 2.2B =
version=20
works fine it is just with the 350 version.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope this helps someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C04246.1F8DBB20--

Looking special Avatar

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C04567.0891E120

When and how do I get to your new world please.

Pastor Mac

[View Quote] b2thumpr
b2thumpr1

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C04567.0891E120

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>When and how do I get to your new world please.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>b2thumpr1 &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:b2thumpr at eoni.com">b2thumpr at eoni.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a0278c0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a0278c0$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Hello...this=20
is my first time posting a request.&nbsp; I just recently bought =
my<BR>world=20
(b2thumpr) and am looking for a avatar that looks like =
a<BR>preacher...not=20
nessarily with a collar but one that might have a suit on?<BR>Can =
anyone point=20
me in the right direction?&nbsp; Help would be=20
=
appriciated!<BR><BR>b2thumpr<BR>b2thumpr1<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HT=

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C04567.0891E120--

Opening of Therapy World 4 November

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C046DA.9FFF56E0

My brother came over the other day and I have been trying to get him to =
get a computer a real computer and not just the 286 they have now. =
Anyhow I showed him AWs all he had to say as I showed him all the fun =
was " but Mac it is not real" and the only thing I could say was that it =
is indeed real.

I said just look at all the people and how they talk and play! how can =
you say it is not real? Look at my house and space station they are =
indeed real because if they were not real we could not see them and =
interact with them! He just kept looking at me as if I had some kind of =
problem and kept saying that it is not real.

I said if it is not real how come people pay money for Avatars if they =
are not real! they pay with real money for a real product yet you think =
this is not real???? People pay real money for airplanes to fly on the =
computer yet you say it is not real? People buy many things on and with =
the computer and you say this is not real? =20

People pay money to see naked people on the computer, people pay money =
to see naked people in magazines yet you say this is not real! I asked =
him what part of all of this does he not understand and he had no answer =
other then "it is on a computer and therefore it is not real". =20

In the end I told him that he has had three wives and lived in the same =
house for 40 years were I have and still have one wife and have traveled =
the world and he says I live in a fake world!!! He needs to get a real =
computer and get onto AWs and check out the MENTAL HEALTH WORLD!

Pastor Mac.

[View Quote] Web pages are available here that describe in detail the services =
that Therapy World has to offer the AW community.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C046DA.9FFF56E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
<DIV>My brother came over the other day and I have been trying to get =
him to get=20
a computer a real computer and not just the 286 they have now. Anyhow I =
showed=20
him AWs&nbsp;all he had to say as I showed him all the fun was " but Mac =
it is=20
not real" and the only thing I could say was&nbsp;that it is indeed =
real.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I said just look at all the people and how they talk and play! how =
can you=20
say it is not real?&nbsp; Look at my house and space station they are =
indeed=20
real because if they were not real we could not see them and interact =
with them!=20
He just kept looking at me as if I had some kind of problem and kept =
saying that=20
it is not real.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I said if it is not real how come people pay money for Avatars if =
they are=20
not real! they pay with real money&nbsp;for a real product yet you think =
this is=20
not real????&nbsp; People pay real money for airplanes to fly on the =
computer=20
yet you say it is not real? People buy many things on and with the =
computer and=20
you say this is not real? &nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>People pay money to see naked people on the computer, people pay =
money to=20
see naked people in magazines yet you say this is not real! I asked him =
what=20
part of all of this does he not understand and he had no answer other =
then "it=20
is on a computer and therefore it is not real".&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In the end I told him that he has had three wives and lived in the =
same=20
house for 40 years were I have and still have one wife and have traveled =
the=20
world and he says I live in a fake world!!!&nbsp; He needs to get a real =

computer and get onto AWs and check out the MENTAL HEALTH WORLD!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>macb &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:macb at yahoo.com">macb at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a0431a5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a0431a5$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This is exciting !!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have long thought that there was a high =
concentration of=20
people who need therapy in AW.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>*snicker*</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"katalyzt" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:contact at therapist.net">contact at therapist.net</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A033823.D8FF59EA at therapist.net">news:3A033823.D8FF59EA at ther=
apist.net</A>...</DIV>Therapy=20
World will be open from 7 am VRT on the 4 November 2000.=20
<P>Therapy is a world in which health professionals voluntarily =
assist=20
people to optimize their health status and their understanding of =
mental=20
health. Anyone interested in counselling or therapy services is most =
welcome=20
to visit the world.=20
<P>Web pages are available <A=20
href=3D"http://members.kabsi.at/t01/tw2/index.html">here</A> that =
describe in=20
detail the services that Therapy World has to offer the AW =
community.=20
<P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C046DA.9FFF56E0--

AW-inhabitants needed for scientific research

Nov 12, 2000, 7:09pm
I do not take to well to EEP's remarks BUT I have learned much from him so I
do recommend reading what he has to say and just put aside the things he
says that are childish. Some people need to say things that may offend
others just to get a feeling that they need, we all have are things so just
side step what one does not want and gleam the good stuff.

Mac / Fatts
mac4tbh at hotmail.com

[View Quote]

AW-inhabitants needed for scientific research

Nov 14, 2000, 10:51pm
Gee now I am really confused? you seem to be replying to my post yet what
you have said does not fit into what I said? Maybe you have gotten your
replies confused in you rush to hang on to your position with the others on
the forum?

Mac / Fatts

[View Quote]

wanna find someone?

Nov 25, 2000, 10:50am
Vons has a good buy on Mr. Coffee filters! they are the only filters I
use....

Mac

[View Quote]

wanna find someone?

Nov 26, 2000, 10:17am
Yes I do indeed understand BUT "all work and no play" is not good all the
time...

Mac / Fatts

[View Quote]

wanna find someone?

Nov 27, 2000, 12:53pm
I never ever filter or reject any input becuase one never knows when there
may be something to gleam and learn from. If you had been reading all the
posts you would know what I do and do not do and you would not need to
assume or what have you about what I do or would do.

This is a learning thing for both of us and even for others who have an
understanding of the basic ways people do things.

Thank you for the reply it helps me understand things better when dealing
with others.

Mac / Fatts

[View Quote]

street objects

Nov 20, 2000, 3:01pm
I have noticed that my intersections are now a funny brown color and the
curbing has an extra white shadow line... just plain bad looking now! I went
to the object yard and they are the same there also therefore can someone
comment on what is going on or what have I missed about a change?

Thank you

Mac / Fatts
mac4tbh at hotmail.com

street objects

Nov 21, 2000, 6:42pm
The color of the intersections is a textured black and not the plain solid
black as the rest of the street, this is the only change I can see anywere.
There is no other using my computer but me but I have been visited by a
persistant evil spirit who keeps trying to scare me or make me thing the
dead are not dead. I do not think said spirit has messed with my computer in
any way as of yet!!!!

I will take a picture and get more info and see if I can post it here, I
have never tried posting with a jpg but it is a good thing to learn...

Thanks for your time

Mac / Fatts

mac4tbh at hotmail.com

[View Quote]

street objects

Nov 23, 2000, 2:59pm
Today I went to get some screen shots and after 14 days of bad road they are
all back to the solid black intersections just as before.

Thanks for the input and understanding...

Mac / Fatts

[View Quote]

Galaxy World

Nov 24, 2000, 10:36am
At the end of the first week of November I found parts missing from my
building, a round two story glass house with a space port on the roof!
Anyhow I replaces the main parts and assumed it was a program problem but
still it seemed strange that it was so selective.

On november 12 I returned and found a person all in black and no name being
displayed inside my place, I was up in the air so he did not see me. I could
see that lots of stuff was gone but I did not see it being removed. He came
out and then changed from the black shadow into a normal avatar and this
time with the name JAIME and as I got closer he then saw me but nor knowing
I saw the change.

He came up to me and beat his chest like Tarzan and took off across the land
and all the time I could not get a reply from him. I have not replaced all
the missing stuff for two reasons, one being that there was to much gone and
the other is I asked about this on their forum and not a single reply have I
got.

Has anyone ever had this happen? is this something to do with a cracked
program? I am a CIT so who could delete my stuff other then the program
owner
and maybe helpers yes?

Any comments would be of interest on this problem.

Also to top this off on Vectorscape I finaly got around to build and the
next
thing I know they change everthing and I do not have my site anymore! No
warning
no nothing! one day all is fine and the next you can not find anything
because
because it is a new setup!

In the past I wondered why AW's had so many users and the others only had a
few
and know I am starting to understand the why!

Mac
mac4tbh at hotmail.com

Galaxy World

Nov 24, 2000, 5:40pm
Well All my friends are long dead and I am somewhat confined to my room so
no one has my info FROM me.

As to the worlds owner then why the shadow getup?.

Yes it could be someone who has the owners password and thinking back I
think the owner was sick for two weeks and maybe turned things over to the
wrong person!

Yes it is gone but still on my computer but since the max # of users I have
ever seen at one time is five I am not going to bother with much there
anymore. Only two people have ever talked to me on that world and one is a
gatekeeper and the other a world owner so again it is time to move along
from lack of owner activity of the whole place.

Thanks for your input on this yet I would like more input on the "shadow"
man thing...

Have a good day

Mac / Fatts

[View Quote]

Windows Me

Nov 25, 2000, 10:50am
just in case some do not know that under the MSCONFIG menu they have added a
sub menu under ADVANCE that can limit windows from reading all your memory
if checked.

Mine was check marked to limit my mem to 112 and I never checked it????
After lots of work I found this and now all id fine, hope this helps
someone.

AW seems to work just fine with the new version but it takes up lots more HD
space!!!!

Mac / Fatts

New working baseball game

Dec 4, 2000, 6:56pm
Thank you for a great visit, I don't have any need for baseball but I had
fun with the batting practice setup! and just plain looking around.

Thanks for a job well done.

[View Quote]

test post only ignore

Dec 1, 2000, 2:30pm
some of the TEST post are the best posts...?

[View Quote]

ARRGHH!!!!!! AW down again!

Dec 3, 2000, 1:17pm
Yesterday I kept getting knocked off so today is not a surprise!!! it is
still down.

Fatts

[View Quote]

ARRGHH!!!!!! AW down again!

> Just chill out.
> There is life outside AW.

Not so sure about that because some like me use AW's to get out in the first
place...I also use MS's Flightsim to get outside of the world I am stuck in
but I just use my back ups to keep going when things happen.

BUT I do understand your comment and for many it could be true'r then some
think.

Have fun

> Z!

[View Quote]

May have to use Juno to send this

Dec 4, 2000, 6:46pm
Don't ask me I have no idea why this ended up here but since it is here
please enjoy the pictures of a program that I am working with to fix.

If you fly MS sims Switchbox is grear or is going to be great!

Sorry guys but as you can see by the header my mail program is mixed up.

Dole or Bush did it!

[View Quote]

May have to use Juno to send this

Dec 5, 2000, 11:54am
TO ALL

It has nothing to do with AW just like many other posts on this forum that
is called community meaning people. As you see it is a reply to one that got
posted by my mail program for unknown reasons and I was just pointing this
out to others.

It would be nice if every post not directly about AW could be removed
"automatically" and also every post with incorrect spelling and grammar.

It would make the forum much faster to read not having to deal with such
posts. For each off topic post there are many follow up post about such so
all of that could be done with.

I have seen a few posters come and post and then get a talking to by a few
and that is the last I see of them. I know what some are thinking right now
and yes I will just like I did on two other forums here but I just am not
sure when...

Have fun