mb commander // User Search

1  |

What's the name of taht bot?

Oct 5, 2000, 12:37pm
Hello

Time cost money for all us and JKMT and other building support for AW,
that's a very small price for it. If you figure all the hours in programming
it and more.... At least he spreads the cost of development out over many
sales not trying to get his money back at the first buyer...
If you don't like the cost you should set down and try to develop one
after you try a day or two you will see and might change your mind about
outside support.. Also with paid support most of them will give you updates
as they find them. You in turn will have to spend more time trying to figure
out where you did the error in the program spending more of your time....

I program to but sometimes cheaper to get outside support than spend the
time developing...
When your plate to full to do any more projects.

MB Commander

[View Quote]

What's the name of taht bot?

Oct 5, 2000, 5:39pm
Yep was wrong thread but same point as you...

MB Commander

[View Quote]

world share

Oct 16, 2000, 8:45pm
Very Ture
When I started and bought my world I knew from start it's a hobby and if
can in 6 months get what want out of it would be happy with that doing only
one step at a time..

MBC

[View Quote]

Advertising Wish

Sep 30, 2000, 3:48pm
I said that a few months ago too... I only found Active World myself by
mistake in a Copernic search on VRML.. As I looked into it more I found out
I like what it was about and bought space also working on a few small
projects with AW...

If they would get more public they could really take off even using old
version of RW. Where mass people would jump on the band wagon because of the
rendering speed is much faster than VRML software.. Mass users want to have
a homepage with VRML but because of the load speed so slow "VRML" they wait
for a better VRML engine.
Everyone I have showen AW to has blown they mind alway they never knew
any software like this was out there.....

MB Commander

[View Quote]

Re: Test

Oct 2, 2000, 12:21am
I think they leave them to show all the past but they do delete a few
that don't place a positive attitude towards AW it self...

MB Commander

[View Quote]

ability to change the panarama

Oct 11, 2000, 12:17pm
Hello, ingiebee

If I understand you correctly, Yep

With the a bot you could change the panorama from a sunrise threw to a
sunset to feel more realistic of a day passing by..

MB Commander

[View Quote]

ability to change the panarama

Oct 12, 2000, 12:40pm
I believe he was referring more to memory usage because the Pana is not
a JPG and much bigger file, so more load time. But not sure if that what
saying he might have even more info... I also see it if you enter that world
a lot you only needs to load 1 time then AW cache should store it if setup
your AW cache to store files for future entrees to that world...

MB Commander

[View Quote]

ability to change the panarama

Oct 13, 2000, 12:15pm
Next question is there an area to download a free skybox and what world size
is it made for...

MB Commander

[View Quote]

**vote***

Oct 10, 2000, 5:13pm
One Twit of an idea LOL

[View Quote]

**vote***

------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01C032B7.E4498000

You know what the next twitty post will be...

Um, no one cares. Don't be a twit. This has NOTHING to do =
with AW and did NOT needed to be posted on newsgroup.=20

For _ _ _ ease up relaxe have some fun
AW is not a job for you this is an area to relaxe and chat/BS . I will =
admint _ _ _ does have GREAT support pages. I will stop there... ;' )

=20
[View Quote] One Twit of an idea LOL=20
[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01C032B7.E4498000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You know what the next twitty post will =

be...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Um, no one =
cares.=20
Don't be a twit. This has NOTHING to do with AW and did NOT&nbsp;needed =
to be=20
posted on&nbsp;newsgroup. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;For&nbsp;_ _ _&nbsp; =
ease up=20
relaxe have some fun</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>AW is not a job for you this is an area =
to relaxe=20
and chat/BS . I will admint&nbsp;_ _ _&nbsp;does have&nbsp;GREAT support =
pages.=20
I will stop there...&nbsp; ;' )</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"zero" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:dmonix at home.com">dmonix at home.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39E36E5F.849CC43A at home.com">news:39E36E5F.849CC43A at home.com<=
/A>...</DIV>You=20
could say it was a <U><FONT color=3D#ff0000>"tWitty"</FONT></U> remark =
Lololol I=20
kill me! <BR>(bet ppl are wishing i would)=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01C032B7.E4498000--

**vote***

Oct 11, 2000, 12:29pm
LOL I got all mine in one newgroup post in Aug LOL and because so
special I even got PUNK.. LOL

MB Commander