m u n k u y // User Search

1  |

Quidditch bot

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BFF09F.47416E80

Sounds dangerous :¬P

M u n k u y

[View Quote] Its a game played on flying broom sticks fifty feet above the ground average and four balls. The field is about 50 yards long and
has hoops on tall poles at either end.

The four balls are as follows

Two bludgers they fly around at players trying to knock them off their broomsticks.

One Quaffle you score points if it goes through a hoop

And the winged Golden Snitch flies around at very high speeds gives a hundred and fifty points if caught, catching it also ends the
game.

Player positions

Seeker finds and catches the Snitch, only one Seeker per team

Beater makes sure the opposite team doesn't find the Snitch by using a small club to wack the bludger at a Seeker on the other team.
Or at a Chaser to get him to drop the Quaffle. There are two of these

Chaser once holding a Quaffle makes for a hoop to score ten points.

Keeper not sure what that position does yet.

all and all there are a total of 7 players on each team.

[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BFF09F.47416E80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Sounds dangerous :=ACP</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>M u n k u y</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"jeiden" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Tgrenier1 at email.msn.com">Tgrenier1 at email.msn.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
href=3D"news:3969357b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3969357b$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Quidditch=20
is a game out of the Harry Potter books.<BR><BR>Its a game played on =
flying=20
broom sticks fifty feet above the ground average and four balls. The =
field is=20
about 50 yards long and has hoops on tall poles at either =
end.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>The=20
four balls are as follows<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Two bludgers they fly around at =
players=20
trying to knock them off their broomsticks.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>One Quaffle you =
score=20
points if it goes through a hoop<BR>&nbsp;<BR>And the winged Golden =
Snitch flies=20
around at very high speeds gives a hundred and fifty points if caught, =
catching=20
it also ends the game.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Player positions<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Seeker =
finds=20
and catches the Snitch, only one Seeker per team<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Beater =
makes sure=20
the opposite team doesn't find the Snitch by using a small club to wack =
the=20
bludger at a Seeker on the other team. Or at a Chaser to get him to drop =
the=20
Quaffle. There are two of these<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Chaser once holding a =
Quaffle makes=20
for a hoop to score ten points.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Keeper not sure what that =
position=20
does yet.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>all and all there are a total of 7 players on =
each=20
team.<BR><BR>"myrth" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:myrth_109 at hotmail.com">myrth_109 at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
href=3D"news:39691276 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39691276 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...<BR>&gt;=20
Could you explain what Quidditch is to us uninitiated? :)<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -Myrth<BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
"jeiden" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Tgrenier1 at email.msn.com">Tgrenier1 at email.msn.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
href=3D"news:3968845a at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3968845a at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...<BR>&gt;=20
Hello is there anyone out there that can make me a bot so ppl can play =
Quidditch=20
on my world? If so I would be extremely grateful.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
<BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BFF09F.47416E80--

GOD DAMNET HELP KILL THE GUY IN MY NAME

Jan 17, 2001, 1:19am
Looks like it's time to get back on the Prozac, agent :¬)

M u n k u y

--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

Priv Passwords

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01BFF0A0.BA60C180

Tourists using priv passes?.. that would defeat the purpose of buying a citizenship to build...

[View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01BFF0A0.BA60C180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Tourists using priv passes?.. that =
would defeat=20
the purpose of buying a citizenship to build...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"wyzard360" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:dcrjones at earthlink.net">dcrjones at earthlink.net</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
href=3D"news:395bd493 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:395bd493 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
think tourists should be able to use citizen priviledge=20
passwords.<BR><BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01BFF0A0.BA60C180--

mouselook should work in all three dimensions when flying

Nov 17, 2000, 10:47am
No ground object = no gravity

3.1 Survey. :)

Jan 17, 2001, 1:23am
agent...

Step 1: Take some English classes
Step 2: Fix your shift key (it seems to go off all by itself sometimes making those nasty caps go all over the place) :¬)

M u n k u y

[View Quote] --
--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

[View Quote]

GOD DAMNET HELP KILL THE GUY IN MY NAME

Jan 17, 2001, 1:19am
Looks like it's time to get back on the Prozac, agent :¬)

M u n k u y

--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

No newsletter

Feb 28, 2001, 9:18pm
Actually, it was someone else there... but that's what I was told, anyhow... :¬)

M u n k u y

[View Quote] [View Quote] > Newsletter was deffered this month, it will be back in March.

[View Quote]

HELP!OFF TOPIC

Mar 9, 2001, 12:19am
Are you stupid by nature, or is it an acquired talent? :¬)

m u n k u y

AWHS

Jul 16, 2001, 7:15pm
Long time no see :¬)

Well, Tyrell (and anyone else who's reading this) I still am here. I'm not going to say anything right now though unless someone
asks me first... so feel free.

I think you'd be an excellent choice now to remedy the current situation, though.

M u n k u y

[View Quote] I believe the biggest draw-back to my being in charge of any 'historical' project, however, is my TOTAL intolerance of spam (read:
signs promoting a location elsewhere), crap (read: sex bunnies from hell, click here), 3 walls and a tree (read: someone, 5 years
ago, starting a build, only to lost where it was and never went back to finish it) etc being kept just because someone placed
it/them there before we had to pay for the privilege. This, in my opinion, isn't history. It's 'spam, crap or 3 wall and a tree'...

IF I were ever to take on this kind of responsibility it would be with the express understanding that I would be 'CLEANING THE AREA
UP'... This would leave the 'intended' build as it was originally built BUT ALL 3rd party junk would be removed... I don't care if
Protag himself placed it there...

I know this flies in the face of those who believe that 'anything' built before a certain date should be kept. It doesn't matter
that the 'added items' have nothing to do with the builders idea of what (s)he was creating. I, on the other hand, feel that only
the creators intentions should be saved... Everything else should be DELd and the gaps that allowed it to be placed in the first
place be filled in (an example is west of AW GZ, just past the Memorial Garden - the signs would be toast)

So... IF anyone is considering me for any job requiring cleaning up the 'historical sites' they'd better want them actually cleaned
up and not just preserved... Where I live we don't have horses on the street any more... The 'horse shit' have been long removed...
:-)

[View Quote] Before Munkuy left office, he told me he had a small list of people who he
would like to take over control of AWHS, and, not to be braggy or anything,
he did have me in the list for planning all those AWHS historical tours. The
thing is, he never told any of his small group of AWHSers what you do as
president and how he would transfer power or anything. He didn't even pick
one of us, he just told us we were being considered, but then disappeared.
Someone should really take up the job, but I have NO AW history embedded in
me besides what i've learned from a few tours, I just would love to help
maintain the beautiful AW gz. Tyrell, however, would be a very good choice
as he ran the AWHS museum and so forth and can spout out 6 years of AW
whenever you ask him. mauz too. :) one of those two should definately help,
but both are extremely busy. :( It'd be a shame if we couldn't keep AW
historically intact before it is damaged or hidden away by vandals and ad
hungry kids. :?
Nornny

[View Quote] --
Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi"
"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html
http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html
ICQ UN - 272905
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.