tony56 // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

multiple object editing

Feb 22, 2001, 11:15pm
I'm with you on this one

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

ppw upgrades

Feb 22, 2001, 11:19pm
Yes.. I agree :)

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"
[View Quote] 2. Be able to work with your own objects while under a ppw, it's a major
pain to swamp back and forth.

3. Be able to log into multiple ppw. Of course this would require some
work
on the objects property window, and I looks like AW is never gonna
tinker
with that...

4. Be able to eject someone from your ppw. For example if you give
someone
your ppw, and they start trashing your place, you should be able to kick
them off your ppw. This is a major security issue AW should fix.

5. Have a drop down menu of ppws you know. For example, I know a lot of
ppw, too many to remember. I'd be nice to have a drop down menu in the
ppw
login window.

6. Be able to monitor who is logged into your ppw now.

All these features, I think, would be awesome for major cities or
organization (like comreg) who deal with ppw a lot.

--
SW Comit
swcomit at swcity.net
Mayor of SW City
http://www.swcity.net
President of Community Linkage Commission
http://comlinkage.tripod.com

Fresh Start

Mar 2, 2001, 9:05pm
AmeriWorld is down. www.ultra-worlds.com is down.

[View Quote] UltraWorld (the one without S) was on an AW port and seems to be gone
too.

If you know the hosts/ports where they are now, please tell me and I
will correct the entries.

There are galaxies missing, because they told me the galaxies were only
for a certain group of people, but not protected, and it would be better
not to have them in the list.

wing schrieb:

> Then I THINK you missed a few. Ameriworld for example (or are they
listed
> under another name?)
[View Quote]

can we get ?

hey

Mar 13, 2001, 7:25am
Pop goes the Out-look!
[View Quote]

AW+Windowblinds

Mar 17, 2001, 8:05pm
I think it stopped working with WB since 3.0
and you're right about the color thing, it's annoying.. thought it does
make a perfect AutoMute for tourists >:)

[View Quote]

AW+Windowblinds

Mar 18, 2001, 1:14am
No, it isn't.
[View Quote]

Re: what?

Mar 18, 2001, 1:15am
Eh?
[View Quote]

Re: what?

Mar 18, 2001, 5:48am
How did you manage to enter the subject too? :)

[View Quote]

A Penny for your Replies

Mar 19, 2001, 8:08pm
They DID use a dollar store.. they needed 40 rolls.

[View Quote]

netBuskers embraces AW

Jan 2, 2001, 6:39pm
yep

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

--==USW Web-Site==--

Oct 26, 2000, 7:21pm
that's good to hear :)

--
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Use your free will to the ULTIMATE advantage: Assassinate the Government!"

**vote***

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C04F3B.73DCF860

Good in community. Bad in worldbuilders :)

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] I recently had a...shall we say...unpleasant encounter with Eep while =
trying
to get some help.

I could paste all the things he said in here, but I have to keep the =
post
Gee-rated.

so I would like to start a new topic, subject: Eep, so there will be =
no more
off-topic threads about him

(Hey, this is my way of repaying the otherwise fantastic NG's you gots =
here)

{:-) BamBam

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C04F3B.73DCF860

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>Good in community. Bad in =
worldbuilders=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The=20
Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>bambam &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:hansvanarken at hotmail.com">hansvanarken at hotmail.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a12d34f at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a12d34f at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Hi=20
Eep...remember me? TWIT!<BR><BR>I recently had a...shall we =
say...unpleasant=20
encounter with Eep while trying<BR>to get some help.<BR><BR>I could =
paste all=20
the things he said in here, but I have to keep the=20
post<BR>Gee-rated.<BR><BR>so I would like to start a new topic, =
subject: Eep,=20
so there will be no more<BR>off-topic threads about him<BR><BR>(Hey, =
this is=20
my way of repaying the otherwise fantastic NG's you gots=20
here)<BR><BR>{:-)&nbsp;&nbsp; =
BamBam<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C04F3B.73DCF860--

**vote***

Nov 16, 2000, 11:04pm
Would you care to explain what "TAPT" is then? :)

--
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] I asked around and what you told me had absolutely nothing to do
with my question, hence the confusion on my behalf.

Just because you have had more experience in the modelling of
objects doesn't mean you are superiour to newbies like. The only thing
you, me and everyone else are superiour to are tourists (or friggin li'l
leeches as I lovingly call them).

to other people,

Maybe you think starting a thread about Eep was a little over the
top, but hey, I got reactions and made my point to Eep, so mission
accomplished.

Now don't think I hate Eep, I just do not not hate him.

see y'all later in Holodeck (when it opens),

BamBam the BamBammer

Gozila

Oct 26, 2000, 7:22pm
dude, he posted in other NGs too.. in this one the message fits but not in
Beta NG...

--
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Use your free will to the ULTIMATE advantage: Assassinate the Government!"

AW-inhabitants needed for scientific research

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C04A68.75CB8420

What kind of questions will you be asking, students?

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] Alpha World - Scientific Research
We are a group of university students from Denmark, who are doing
research on Alpha World. We are therefore looking for anyone =
interested
in answering some questions in relation to his/her experiences in =
Alpha
World. We can communicate through e-mail or directly in Alpha World.
If you are interested please contact us at rglu99 at hum.auc.dk.
Thank You very much in advance

- Radomir Gluhovic (student at the University of Aalborg)

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C04A68.75CB8420

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>What kind of questions will =
you be=20
asking, students?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka=20
Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>habanero1 &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:1942135m001 at stofanet.dk">1942135m001 at stofanet.dk</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A0B248F.D30D2014 at stofanet.dk">news:3A0B248F.D30D2014 at stofan=
et.dk</A>...</DIV><BR>Alpha=20
World - Scientific Research<BR>We are a group of university students =
from=20
Denmark, who are doing<BR>research on Alpha World. We are therefore =
looking=20
for anyone interested<BR>in answering some questions in relation to =
his/her=20
experiences in Alpha<BR>World. We can communicate through e-mail or =
directly=20
in Alpha World.<BR>If you are interested please contact us at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:rglu99 at hum.auc.dk">rglu99 at hum.auc.dk</A>.<BR>Thank You =
very much=20
in advance<BR><BR>- Radomir Gluhovic (student at the University of=20
Aalborg)</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C04A68.75CB8420--

AW-inhabitants needed for scientific research

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C04B30.0F193EC0

AW is very err ah.. unstable .. community-wise. Read Eep's history site. =
You'll see.

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] hbmi99 at hum.auc.dk (Hassan Mikkelsen)
bmoe99 at hum.auc.dk (Brian Moeller)
pkma99 at hum.auc.dk (Pernille Madsen)
came99 at hum.auc.dk (Claus Melvej)
dkor99 at hum.auc.dk (Ditte Korsbakke)
rglu99 at hum.auc.dk (Radomir Gluhovic)

- Hassan Mikkelsen =20

[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C04B30.0F193EC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>AW is very err ah.. unstable =
...=20
community-wise. Read Eep's history site. You'll =
see.</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The=20
Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>habanero1 &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:1942135m001 at stofanet.dk">1942135m001 at stofanet.dk</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A0C4B6C.1FF3FB85 at stofanet.dk">news:3A0C4B6C.1FF3FB85 at stofan=
et.dk</A>...</DIV>Well,=20
our project (third semester project) is mainly about =
interaction<BR>and the=20
presentation of self in AW, and the questions we will be =
asking<BR>will=20
therefore circle around these two main areas. As we know =
very<BR>little about=20
the culture of AW, it would be a great help to us and our<BR>project, =
if=20
anyone could tell us about his or her experiences i AW. If u<BR>have =
any=20
questions, please post them on the newsgroup or send them to<BR>one of =
the=20
following e-mail adresses:<BR><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:hbmi99 at hum.auc.dk">hbmi99 at hum.auc.dk</A> (Hassan =
Mikkelsen)<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:bmoe99 at hum.auc.dk">bmoe99 at hum.auc.dk</A> (Brian =
Moeller)<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:pkma99 at hum.auc.dk">pkma99 at hum.auc.dk</A> (Pernille =
Madsen)<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:came99 at hum.auc.dk">came99 at hum.auc.dk</A> (Claus =
Melvej)<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dkor99 at hum.auc.dk">dkor99 at hum.auc.dk</A> (Ditte =
Korsbakke)<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:rglu99 at hum.auc.dk">rglu99 at hum.auc.dk</A> (Radomir=20
Gluhovic)<BR><BR>- Hassan Mikkelsen&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><BR><BR>tony56=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C04B30.0F193EC0--

Testing news reader

------=_NextPart_000_0116_01C04F3C.1094E780

Congrats :)

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] Please ignore this, I just installed Netscape6. At first it was laggy
as all get out, but that was because Netscape decided to include this=20
funky "skin" with the program. I disabled the skin and went back to=20
classing mode, and everything's fine now.

------=_NextPart_000_0116_01C04F3C.1094E780

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>Congrats :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka=20
Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>shred &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:shred at 1starnet.com">shred at 1starnet.com</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0116_01C04F3C.1094E780--

>>> Posting in HTML(?) <<<

------=_NextPart_000_015F_01C04F3C.D5BAE000

Eep, this is posted especially for you :-)

Why is it that some people have a problem with posting in HTML? Just =
wondering, didn't want to start a fight or anything.

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

------=_NextPart_000_015F_01C04F3C.D5BAE000

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>Eep, this is posted =
especially for you=20
:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>Why is it that some people =
have a problem=20
with posting in HTML? Just wondering, didn't want to start a fight or=20
anything.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka=20
Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_015F_01C04F3C.D5BAE000--

>>> Posting in HTML(?) <<<

Nov 16, 2000, 8:30pm
Well thank you all for your opinions. I will stop posting in HTML.
BTW Eep, since you seem to me Mr.Suggestion, what should I wrap text at? Its
currently set at 76.

--
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

--==[(/ Please Join The USWF Today! \)]==-- Reasons Added Below!

Nov 18, 2000, 4:22pm
This seems to fit perfectly here, Eep.

- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

eep pre-beta source in basic

Nov 18, 2000, 4:24pm
Now who'd want to make *another* Eep? We already got one lol

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

setup ftp

Nov 24, 2000, 7:11am
http://httpd.apache.org - kind of hard to configure (DOS Console)
http://www.xitami.com - recommended for newbies/intermediate. (GUI)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Webcam jpegs on the AlphaWorld object server...

Nov 22, 2000, 10:13pm
pay attention

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

What's a Shameless Plug?

Nov 28, 2000, 9:33pm
You got instructions for MSIE 5?

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

a chuckle

Nov 30, 2000, 9:22pm
LOL

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
--------

This is only a You-Know-What

Dec 2, 2000, 3:45am
http://www.activeworlds.com/status_inworld.html

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Christmas tree to be lit

Dec 4, 2000, 8:49pm
maybe do it December 15th? :)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

No AW

Dec 4, 2000, 8:52pm
AW has not lost any data, so far. They are running on a *limited*
UniServer now.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

multiple browsers

Dec 10, 2000, 3:35am
No it isn't possible.