tony56 // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

eep pre-beta source in basic

Nov 18, 2000, 4:24pm
Now who'd want to make *another* Eep? We already got one lol

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Vote bot

Nov 24, 2000, 7:08am
I recently saw one at www.shoemakervillage.org in the Software section.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

I'm looking for a coplier or what ever you call them....

Dec 24, 2000, 4:30am
c-o-m-p-i-l-e-r :)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Op

Dec 29, 2000, 7:25am
Telegram me. I have one, but its avatars and most of its objects are
passworded, so I need to set it up for you:)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

A Lost-N-Found bot for citizens/tourists???

Dec 29, 2000, 7:26am
Is there a Lost-N-Found bot that searches for people instead of land?

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

A Lost-N-Found bot for citizens/tourists???

Dec 29, 2000, 5:40pm
http://www.shoemakervillage.com/ appears to be down.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

A Lost-N-Found bot for citizens/tourists???

Dec 29, 2000, 5:43pm
Or rather, perhaps you meant '.org' and not '.com'

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Wanted! Bot Programmer

Dec 31, 2000, 11:43pm
What exactly are you looking for, i.e what type of bots?

On 31 Dec 2000 10:48:28 -0500, "lord vector" <mike at vectorscape.com>
[View Quote] >Hi I am looking for a top level bot programmer to create some enviroments in
>my Universe. Applicants can contact me on the Vectorsape universe,
>www.vectorscape.com/browser/vectorscape.exe

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

-=- Bingo Bot Anyone? -=-

Jan 1, 2001, 10:18pm
Does anyone have a BingoBot Xelagot script? Or maybe their own written
version of bingobot that I can use?

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

-=- Tourist-property deleting bot -=-

Jan 11, 2001, 10:03pm
Is there such a thing? (Bot that goes around the world deleting tourist
property)

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO

Jan 15, 2001, 5:54am
What the hell is this doing in *BOTS*

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Important Message Very IMPORTANT

Jan 15, 2001, 5:55am
Again
What the hell is this doing in *BOTS*

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Old SDK builds

Jan 16, 2001, 2:04am
Which one?

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

O MY DEAR LORD I WAS RIGHT

Jan 17, 2001, 9:22pm
DO
SOMETHING
DAMN
CONSTRUCTIVE
ABOUT
IT

Which includes the following:
DON'T
BOTHER
US
ABOUT
THIS
KIND
OF
CRAP!

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

GOD DAMNET HELP KILL THE GUY IN MY NAME

Jan 17, 2001, 9:23pm
DO
SOMETHING
DAMN
CONSTRUCTIVE
ABOUT
IT

Which includes the following:
DON'T
BOTHER
US
ABOUT
THIS
KIND
OF
CRAP!

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

About My Capitals

Jan 17, 2001, 9:25pm
Are you just SO lame your brain can't physically store anything that has
to do with *ding, dong* common sense!?

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Rolu They Won't Listen To Me Even If I Become God

Jan 17, 2001, 9:26pm
OMG! Agent, this is probably meant to be said in a T-E-L-E-G-R-A-M! Stop
turning this into a chat room!

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Contacts online - Using a bot ?

Jan 27, 2001, 5:36pm
If you were looking through the API documentation & wondered this, I can
explain to you why it's there (I emailed Roland :P)

It's there basically because the browser uses that method, the same
reason why the telegram methods are there. In order for bots to have
telegrams, Roland would have to revamp the whole contact list mechanism.
Same goes for telegrams, i.e. to prevent mass telegrams etc.

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

Contacts online - Using a bot ?

Jan 27, 2001, 5:38pm
bleh, "In order for bots to have
telegrams" should be "In order for bots to have contacts"

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

testing... (ignore)

Jan 30, 2001, 9:32pm
a citizen named DarkDude claimed that he couldn't post in here.. so im
just testing.. ignore.

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

Trivia Liscensing available

Feb 10, 2001, 3:53am
How uncalled for.. take a couple chill pills, dude..

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

Once again..

Feb 21, 2001, 2:15am
Maybe a scriptable RPG bot? There's probably allot of demand for those.

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

Once again..

Feb 21, 2001, 9:03pm
Yes, the Xelagot is Delphi. And it wouldn't take YEARS, just a couple of
weeks. I can probably do it.

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"

Once again..

Feb 26, 2001, 10:37pm
Because Visual Basic programs require run-time DLLs which are huge.
Lane, a suggestion: dump VB and buy Delphi. no run-time DLLs needed :o)

www.borland.com/delphi

[View Quote]

Visual C++

Mar 8, 2001, 11:49pm
Loosely translated, I think it means this:
"While Borland is a good compiler, it sucks."

Dunno? :)

[View Quote] "lanezeri" <lanezeri at free-1.com> a écrit dans le message news:
3aa80c15 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Borland is good.. it sux tho..

What's that supposed to mean??? lol

Fox Mc Cloud

N e w B o t s . .

Mar 16, 2001, 11:47pm
**points to Community**
[View Quote]

To my dear friend Jbell

Mar 17, 2001, 8:02pm
I'm sure he didn't mean to say it like that

[View Quote]

Any one know how to make the av99bot play midis?

Mar 18, 2001, 1:18am
Maybe that's why his bots like to hit him over the head with a frying
pan.. "*bonk!* bad daddy!"

[View Quote]

smell support needed

------=_NextPart_000_00C4_01C0415A.CDBAB000

ya.. how would that be accomplished? no computer stuff could do =
that..not in this century lol

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] [View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_00C4_01C0415A.CDBAB000

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>ya.. how would that be =
accomplished? no=20
computer stuff could do that..not in this century lol</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The=20
Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>dennis13 &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:denntom at gnt.net">denntom at gnt.net</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_00C4_01C0415A.CDBAB000--

Riding support

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C0415A.18002A60

Go to TheCrypt during the daytime, there might be a blimp you can try to =
ride on running. If not, just keep checking in until it comes lol :)

--=20
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"
[View Quote] _________________________
John Viper
http://www.jtsoft.net
"Voting for Al Gore is like shooting yourself in the butt -- it will =
hurt" - Unknown

[View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C0415A.18002A60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>Go to TheCrypt during the =
daytime, there=20
might be a blimp you can try to ride on running. If not, just keep =
checking in=20
until it comes lol :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)<BR>"Freedom: That's What The=20
Government Wants You To=20
Believe!"<BR>____________________________________________________________=
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>john viper &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:jviper at jtsoft.net">jviper at jtsoft.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39fa545f at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39fa545f at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Hmm,=20
if I eva get a world I might try that -- get some kind of like "cup" =
av or=20
something and have<BR>it push me -- no that wont work, it would just=20
stop.&nbsp; drat.<BR><BR>_________________________<BR>John Viper<BR><A =

href=3D"http://www.jtsoft.net">http://www.jtsoft.net</A><BR>"Voting =
for Al Gore=20
is like shooting yourself in the butt -- it will hurt" -=20
Unknown<BR><BR>"dennis13" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:denntom at gnt.net">denntom at gnt.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39fa4d42 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39fa4d42 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...<BR>|=20
It would be funny to ride other avatars if avatar collision is on.=20
lol...<BR>|<BR>|<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>