tony56 // User Search

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  |

To Legion and USWF

Dec 15, 2000, 10:51pm
I've got a couple of things to say you to, Lanezeri.

First of all, nobody in the U.S.W.F is forced to call Anduin Lothar by
"boss". I know this because I am a journalist in the USWF. And, I
personally refuse to call someone by "boss". If CrAzY gLuE IL wants to
call Anduin "boss", then he can freely do so. It makes no indication
that Lothar has forced us to call him by "boss".

Secondly, I sincerely doubt that the U.S.W.F will loose popularity
because of the perfect organization of *one* word. The U.S.W.F is, in my
opinion, is very organized. I also must ask of you, what is this
incessant need you have to label yourself as "better than the U.S.W.F".
I don't think you've been to the U.S.W.F recently, so I quote you:
"...so get ur info right before you start ur crap."

from
Currency Worlds when Trash was in charge, and you know it so don't give
me ur
dumb excuses about how I am wrong. "

Who/What is 'Currency Worlds'???

Finally, if I were you I'd shut the hell up. It's apparent that you've a
bit of hatred towards Lothar's organization, but you should keep it from
the newsgroups, and limit it to email and telegrams. In other words:
take your shit out of the NGs. It's unwanted.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

To Legion and USWF

Dec 24, 2000, 4:33am
Um, I'm like 13 so... and I'm only hyper late at night :)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

BTW!

Dec 24, 2000, 4:42am
The "atmosphere" in here was actually just fine before you popped
in...strange huh? :)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

ReAD THIS IT MAY TEACH YOU SOMETHING

Dec 29, 2000, 7:28am
Don't you just hate when it does that? ;)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Jan 15, 2001, 7:43pm
Jerry Springer, GO AWAY! LEAVE THIS NG!

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

BAH HUMBUg

Dec 25, 2000, 10:56pm
yeah, OK, shut up Grinch. we don't need your bah humbug crap.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

End of the world(part one)

Dec 29, 2000, 7:26am
No, because usually The Great Wall is way beyond a world's building
limit.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

End of the world(part one)

Dec 29, 2000, 5:34pm
Believe it or not, AlphaWorld *does* have a building range. It is just
massively large.

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

USWF is comming to a end unless...

Dec 27, 2000, 3:12am
And yet, you said in USWF_CC (and i quote):

"trekker: DAMMIT I QUIT NO ONE WANTS MY EXPERTISES, AND SHIT. I DONT
GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO USWF, I SAY LET IT DIE FUCK IT
trekker: DAMMIT I QUIT NO ONE WANTS MY EXPERTISES, AND SHIT. I DONT GIVE
A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO USWF, I SAY LET IT DIE FUCK IT
trekker: DAMMIT I QUIT NO ONE WANTS MY EXPERTISES, AND SHIT. I DONT GIVE
A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO USWF, I SAY LET IT DIE FUCK IT
Tony56: trekker...
trekker: DAMMIT I QUIT NO ONE WANTS MY EXPERTISES, AND SHIT. I DONT GIVE
A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO USWF, I SAY LET IT DIE FUCK IT
trekker: DAMMIT I QUIT NO ONE WANTS MY EXPERTISES, AND SHIT. I DONT GIVE
A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO USWF, I SAY LET IT DIE FUCK IT
trekker: DAMMIT I QUIT NO ONE WANTS MY EXPERTISES, AND SHIT. I DONT GIVE
A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO USWF, I SAY LET IT DIE FUCK IT"

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Question.....

Dec 29, 2000, 7:33am
Oh, hush you. We've taken advantage of this NG for awhile now..

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Question.....

Dec 29, 2000, 5:36pm
Another Eep? That's umpossible!

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Op

Dec 29, 2000, 7:25am
Telegram me. I have one, but its avatars and most of its objects are
passworded, so I need to set it up for you:)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"

Testing new newsreader thingie

Dec 30, 2000, 7:41am
Damnit, OutLook keeps crashing on startup.. now using "Forte Free
Agent".. ignore this heh
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Testing new newsreader thingie

Jan 2, 2001, 6:38pm
N/M.. after installing CyberMedia first aide Outlook started working
again :))

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Wheeere oh where has our AlphaWorld gone?

Dec 31, 2000, 2:08am
Would someone sit down and explain to me WHY AlphaWorld takes so damn
long to bring back online?! I know it's big, but just why does it take
so long!?

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Question Time

Dec 31, 2000, 11:48pm
I've been here longer...

On 31 Dec 2000 14:23:49 -0500, "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu>
[View Quote] >Don't you just *love* it when people don't read your post? I said people

[View Quote] - Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Question Time

Dec 31, 2000, 11:49pm
Infact, you may see these posts from my old nicknames:

Chandler
Chandler56

[View Quote] >I've been here longer...

>On 31 Dec 2000 14:23:49 -0500, "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu>
[View Quote] - Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

-=- VB to Delphi Converter -=-

Dec 31, 2000, 7:09am
Does anyone know of a VB-to-Delphi converter (thats free)?

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

-=- Stupid, stupid Micro$oft... -=-

Jan 1, 2001, 8:01am
Well, it seems now Outlook Express hates me too. Every time I start
it, it crashes at the splash screen. Here's the details:

MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in
module MSOE.DLL at 0167:7a08f011.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=7a08f011 EFLGS=00010246
EBX=00000000 SS=016f ESP=0056f6e4 EBP=0056fa30
ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=00000104 FS=60d7
EDX=0056f7f8 ES=016f EDI=0056f9f8 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 08 52 50 ff 91 b8 00 00 00 3b c3 0f 8c b8 00
Stack dump:
00000104 00000000 bff8516b 00000000 00000000 0056f81c 7a08ef70
00000000 0056f714 00000108 7ca73a30 bff8516b d47a0560 01bfc10f
00000001 00000000

What the heck!?

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

-=- Stupid, stupid Micro$oft... -=-

Jan 2, 2001, 6:40pm
Well, now I got it working again.. (points to CyberMedia First Aide)

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Sorry Zero.. but more USWF garbage..

Jan 1, 2001, 10:16pm
Whine, whine, whine, and WHINE. That's all I've ever seen you do,
Lanezeri/Agent Fox Mulder/whatever the heck you want to be called.
I would take Vector's advice, and just leave the USWF in peace with
its new management. I'm sorry that you feel that you got jacked and
shit, but come on! Do you really need to take it out in the
ActiveWorlds newgroups?

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Sorry Zero.. but more USWF garbage..

Jan 1, 2001, 11:40pm
WHAT newsgroup?!
Zero, learn to utilize the FILTER feature as Agent1 is about to.

[View Quote] >*****Points to USWF newsgroup******

>Would you guys get the crap out of here?? Please knock it off?
>None of this has had anything to do with AW as a community and has only
>been a flame war between all you children of USWF.
>
>No go please,
>
>--
>Chris Waddell
>dmonix at home.com
>www.dmonix.net

- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

AlphaWorld up

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C0759E.C251D7C0

Oooo.. wonder what happened to Alpha now :\

--=20
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"
[View Quote] --
Mauz
http://tnlc.com/mauz/

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C0759E.C251D7C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>Oooo.. wonder =
what happened=20
to Alpha now :\</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (Tony M.) [<A=20
href=3D"mailto:chandler56 at mail.com">chandler56 at mail.com</A>]<BR>"Give Me =
Liberty,=20
or Give Me Pizza=20
Pie!"<BR>____________________________________________________________</DI=

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>mauz &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:mauz at my.activeworlds.com">mauz at my.activeworlds.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a53786b at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a53786b at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>Immigration=20
Officer: PLEASE NOTE: AlphaWorld is back up for now, but building will =
be=20
disabled until AlphaWorld's server machine can<BR>be=20
repaired.<BR><BR>--<BR>Mauz<BR><A=20
=
href=3D"http://tnlc.com/mauz/">http://tnlc.com/mauz/</A><BR><BR></BLOCKQU=
OTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C0759E.C251D7C0--

Wherefore Art Thou, Protagonist?

Jan 7, 2001, 8:09am

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C0785F.065DA300

This is very well done. Congrats.

--=20
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C0785F.065DA300

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" size=3D1>This is very well done.=20
Congrats.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (Tony M.) [<A=20
href=3D"mailto:chandler56 at mail.com">chandler56 at mail.com</A>]<BR>"Give Me =
Liberty,=20
or Give Me Pizza=20
Pie!"<BR>____________________________________________________________</DI=

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>goober king &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu">rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A57B5A5.653054B9 at acsu.buffalo.edu">news:3A57B5A5.653054B9 at a=
csu.buffalo.edu</A>...</DIV>For=20
those of you who may have known Protagonist while he was here, a =
man<BR>by the=20
name of Roderick Moyes had a chance to interview him and get =
his<BR>thoughts=20
on the current state of AW, as well as what Protag has been up<BR>to =
lately.=20
'Tis a very fine article and I recommend it to all. Even for<BR>those =
of you=20
who've never even heard of Protagonist, this is your chance<BR>to find =
out all=20
about the *true* creator of ActiveWorlds and his<BR>original vision. =
Head over=20
to <A href=3D"http://www.awnews.com">http://www.awnews.com</A> and =
click the=20
story<BR>about Ron Britvich, aka Protagonist. Enjoy!<BR>-- <BR>Goober=20
King<BR>Maybe Moyes can do an interview with Dataman next! :)<BR><A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu">rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu</A></BLOCKQUO=
TE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C0785F.065DA300--

"Restricted Commands"

Jan 13, 2001, 6:49pm
By AWCI's books, worlds have different cultures. Hmmmmm..

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

--==[(/ AWComreg \)]==--

Jan 11, 2001, 11:27pm
chaos

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO

Jan 15, 2001, 5:54am
What the hell is this doing in *BOTS*

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Important Message Very IMPORTANT

Jan 15, 2001, 5:55am
Again
What the hell is this doing in *BOTS*

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

by any chance...

Jan 16, 2001, 8:39pm
Oh sweet Moses, you used capitals and puntuaction marks!

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

Midi,Wav Problems

Jan 15, 2001, 9:10pm
Would you STOP with the capitalizing of every single word..