magine // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

Magsbot classes in exchange for script help?

Sep 30, 2001, 6:04pm
Whatever, but please take the HTML flame war to another topic, okay?

[View Quote] > sorry to say but, DO NOT POST
> HTML POSTS HERE, thank you :)
>
> - Excal

[View Quote]

Magsbot classes in exchange for script help?

Oct 3, 2001, 2:43am
Theoretically, you should be able to connect to a MySQL database using Magsbot,
if you have the right connection string (see
http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm#ODBCDriverForMySQL). But I don't
have a remote database to test on...

-Magine

[View Quote] > I like the bot very much, and here's a suggestion for a future version:
> MySQL support! I tryed it, but it didn't work :-(( to have MySQL would be
> great, as it's very fast and easy to integrate with web applications, so you
> could have the bot interact with webpages...
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

Magsbot classes in exchange for script help?

Oct 3, 2001, 6:08am
Try this in Magsbot (immediate mode F5) to open a mySQL database. Substitute
your own appropriate values for username, password and database name, of course.
I have no idea if it will work, but it should in theory. :) Do please let me
know!

DBACTIVE 0;
DBPROVIDER "";
$svr="db1.database.com";
at p=3306;
at opt=131072;
$db="mydb";
$u="myUsername";
$pw="myPassword";
DBCONNECT
$fmt["Driver={mySQL};Server=%s;Port=%s;Option=%s;Stmt=;Database=%s;Uid=%s;Pwd=%s;",$svr, at p, at opt,$db,$u,$pw];

DBSQL "";
DBACTIVE 1

-Magine, sleepless in Michigan

[View Quote] > I like the bot very much, and here's a suggestion for a future version:
> MySQL support! I tryed it, but it didn't work :-(( to have MySQL would be
> great, as it's very fast and easy to integrate with web applications, so you
> could have the bot interact with webpages...
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

Magsbot 3.0 with AWB 3.3 features!

Jun 3, 2002, 9:54pm
Hi!

There are a lot of new things in Magsbot 3.0 beta, including support for
AWB 3.3 with global mode (bot can detect chat and movement anywhere in a
world), color world announcements ("console messages"), and basic
terrain query and build.

More elaborate terrain features will be added shortly, but right now you
can save a terrain page to a file and recreate it, or just set terrain
cells individually using the bot. Write your own terrain handling
routines!

Also in recent releases of Magsbot I've added button categories, to let
you keep better track of all those custom buttons that you make or the
samples I include. :) You can also cut and paste buttons to make
sorting them into the category tabs easy.

Magsbot's Behavior Table, as always, lets you control the bot's response
to any world events, and I've made some internal changes recently to
improve response time.

You can download Magsbot at http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html
and see a list of new features at
http://www.turtleflight.com/mbh/mh_30features.htm.

Let me know what you think! :)

-Magine

use a bot to add commands to objects!

Here's an idea: you can add commands to objects by placing the commands
in the action field of the object and then having the bot respond to clicks
on that object. This is very simple to do with Magsbot. Just add this row
to the Magsbot behavior table:
Action</u>
OBJECTCLICK&nbsp; at asn[i,ipos["~",$atr[object_action]]]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
DO $tail[$atr[object_action], at i+1]
mode in your world, it will respond to any command or sequence of commands
in the Magsbot command language that you place in the action field of an
object, tagged with the ~, like this:
don't touch that!"; at a= at avsession; FACE at faceav[ at a]; MOVETO at avz[ at a]+100
at avx[ at a]+100 at avy[ at a]; FACE at faceav[ at a]; GESTURE 3</tt>
The above example would cause the bot to speak, face toward and move to
the person who clicked on the object, then perform seq #3.&nbsp; This is
only a very simple example...you could make the bot create or delete or
change objects, make world announcements, start new bot instances, or nearly
anything you can think of. And since the commands are not being added to
the behavior table, you can have an unlimited number of them without creating
any lag in the bot...the actions only take place when an object is clicked,
and the code comes from the object itself!
field), you could place the code in a Magsbot custom button and just use
the CLICKBTN command to run the code in response to a click on the object.

Magsbot 4.0 beta, Magsbot forum

Feb 6, 2003, 11:00pm
Magsbot 4.0 beta with support for AWB 3.4 is now available at
http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mb4b.zip.

Also, now you can discuss Magsbot and post questions at the Turtleflight
Forum at http://turtleflight.com/BBS.

Take a look! :)

-Magine

Magsbot classes

Feb 28, 2003, 7:09am
Hi all...

I'm planning on teaching a Magsbot class in March, if I can get people
together. The last time I tried to have a bot class, it didn't do so
well because it wasn't very organized, I was just going to answer
questions; but this time I'm going to go about it in a more orderly way
with a lesson plan. It will be a number of two-hour sessions over
several weeks, but I haven't decided when yet. That's what I wanted to
ask here: when would be the best time for anyone who is interested? I'm
thinking perhaps twice a week for three or four weeks, on Monday or the
weekend...but tell me if there would be a better time for you. :)

Email me or post on the Turtleflight forum at
http://turtleflight.com/BBS.

thanks,
Magine

Magsbot classes

Mar 2, 2003, 9:10am
The class will be about using Magsbot, which has its own programming
language built-in. The language is sort of a cross between C and BASIC, but
it has numerous functions for controlling the bot. I don't consider it a
"scripting" language (although I sometimes refer to Magsbot programs as
scripts just because people familiar with bots will know what I mean)
because the code you enter in Magsbot is packed and tokenized when you edit
it, so it will execute faster when the program runs, and because the code is
contained in a GUI "behavior table" and custom buttons you create, instead
of being loaded in as a script. Magsbot is a kind of interpreter, like BASIC
or Java, but geared toward AW bots.

The advantages of using Magsbot instead of writing your program from scratch
in C or VB are:

* You don't have to "reinvent the wheel" creating the underlying framework.
Magsbot has hundreds of useful commands and functions already built-in.

* You don't even have to write a whole program. You can get Magsbot to do
useful things by adding only a few lines to the behavior table, in some
cases. (But if you want to write a complex program, that's possible too, as
you can see if you visit AWRPG.)

* Magsbot programs can be edited on-the-fly without having to recompile or
even restart, in most cases.

* Magsbot is free. :)

Magbot itself is written in Delphi (Object Pascal) but that isn't relevant
to the class. For the record though, I've been programming in C for about 18
years, but I prefer Delphi lately because I think the Delphi development
package is superior to MS Visual Studio, and I can't see anything you can do
with Visual Studio that you can't do with Delphi.

-Magine

[View Quote] > I wanna sign up.. What programming languages are going to be used in the
> teaching
>
> -

Magsbot classes

Mar 4, 2003, 9:30pm
Hi,

I'm posting this on the newsgroup and also sending it to anyone who has
expressed an interest in a class on Magsbot, or who I think might be
interested.

If you are interested (including people who already replied to me earlier)
then please visit the Turtleflight forum and choose which time is best for
you. I've listed three possibilities, and if everyone can make it, I might
start the class as soon as next week. I've also posted a class schedule if
there's any question about what the class will cover.

http://turtleflight.com/BBS/viewforum.php?f=15

(If you don't want to receive any more email about this class, let me know
and I'll take you off the mailing list.)

-Magine :)

Magsbot class

Mar 4, 2003, 9:24pm
Hi,

I'm posting this on the newsgroup and also sending it to anyone who has
expressed an interest in a class on Magsbot.

If you are interested (including people who already replied to me
earlier) then please visit the Turtleflight forum and choose which time
is best for you. I've listed three possibilities, and if everyone can
make it, I might start the class as soon as next week. I've also posted
a class schedule if there's any question about what the class will
cover.

http://turtleflight.com/BBS/viewforum.php?f=15

(If you don't want to receive any more email about this class, let me
know and I'll take you off the mailing list.)

-Magine :)

Magsbot classes are scheduled!

Mar 7, 2003, 5:44am
--------------040E6FF11B39C06978EAB4B3

Okay! :) It looks like I will be teaching two sessions of each class in
order to make sure everyone can attend. Each session will be given on
Saturdays at 3pm VRT and repeated on the following Monday at 10pm VRT.

See the forum for details
(http://turtleflight.com/BBS/viewforum.php?f=15).

The first session will be this Saturday (March 8th) at 3pm VRT so
download the latest Magsbot and get ready. :)

I will be posting logs of the classes on my web site and will put a link
on the forum.

Thank you all very much for your interest and I hope we all have a fun
time! :)

-Magine

--------------040E6FF11B39C06978EAB4B3

Okay! :)&nbsp; It looks like I will be teaching two sessions of each class
in order to make sure everyone can attend. Each session will be given on
at 10pm VRT</b>.
so download the latest Magsbot and get ready. :)
link on the forum.
time! :)

--------------040E6FF11B39C06978EAB4B3--

Magsbot classes are scheduled!

Mar 7, 2003, 6:34am
Ooops, forgot to mention the location (although it is posted on the forum).

It will be at 15n 775e in AW.

-Magine

[View Quote] > Okay! :) It looks like I will be teaching two sessions of each class in order to make sure everyone can attend. Each session will be given on Saturdays at 3pm VRT and repeated on the following Monday at 10pm VRT.

> See the forum for details (http://turtleflight.com/BBS/viewforum.php?f=15).
>
> The first session will be this Saturday (March 8th) at 3pm VRT so download the latest Magsbot and get ready. :)
>
> I will be posting logs of the classes on my web site and will put a link on the forum.
>
> Thank you all very much for your interest and I hope we all have a fun time! :)
>
> -Magine

Differences between MagsBot and Xelagot

Apr 3, 2004, 9:15am
--------------080900010302080708030002

How are you going about deleting the duplicates? (What button are you
using, that is.) You should let me know <http://turtleflight.com/BBS>
if there are problems. :)

-Magine

[View Quote] >Why does deleting duplicates take so long in MagsBot, and is very quick in
>the Xelagot? I need to use the bot to delete some duplicated tourist
>objects, and that's why I can't use the Xelagot

--------------080900010302080708030002

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
How are you going about deleting the duplicates? (What button are you
using, that is.)&nbsp; You should <a href="http://turtleflight.com/BBS">let
me know</a> if there are problems. :)<br>
-Magine<br>
[View Quote]
</pre>

--------------080900010302080708030002--

Differences between MagsBot and Xelagot

--------------080803070504020000070002

Okay, I re-did the "Delete duplicates" button, it's much faster now.
You can download either Magsbot 5.1 or 5.2 beta which has the new
buttons, or you can just merge the attached buttons in, after deleting
your current "Delete duplicate objects in obj list" button. (Make sure
you're using at least version 4.6 though, as the new routine uses some
functions not in earlier versions.)

-Magine

[View Quote] >Why does deleting duplicates take so long in MagsBot, and is very quick in
>the Xelagot? I need to use the bot to delete some duplicated tourist
>objects, and that's why I can't use the Xelagot

--------------080803070504020000070002

Lists
[CopyToVList]
ARGS $LName at v;
RESETLIST $LName;
at ct= at itemcount[$LName];
FOR i 0 at ct-1 {
at o= at nextnum[$LName];
$mk=$litem[$LName, at o];
STORE at v $str[ at o]=$mk }

--------------080803070504020000070002
filename="Delete duplicate objects in obj list.btn"

Build
Delete duplicate objects in obj list
$x="This will delete duplicate objects in the world, using an object list that you've already created. Proceed?";
IF at confirm[$fmt[$x,$DelList]]=0 {
BREAK };
$x=$gets["Delete duplicate objects","Obj list to use?",$gv_[DelList]];
IF at eq[$x,""] {
BREAK };
$$DelList=$x;
at remove= at confirm["Remove duplicate entries from list also?"];
at log= at confirm["Store deleted object info in templog?"];
at v= at vlist;
TRAP {
REM copy to vlist;
FTN "Lists/[CopyToVList]" $DelList at v;
SORTVLIST at v;
REM ----------------------------------;
at ct= at lvarcount[ at v];
$mk1="";
FOR i 0 at ct-1 {
$mkk=$lvar_[ at v, at i];
$mk=$left[$mkk, at iposl[",",$mkk]-1];
IF at eq[$mk,$mk1] {
REM REPORT $fmt["DUPLICATE:%s%s%s%s",$mk1,$LF,$mk];
at o= at val[$tail[$lvarname_[ at v, at i],2]];
OBJECTDELETE at o at arg[1] at arg[2];
IF at log {
SETITEM templog at o $mkk };
IF at remove {
FREEITEM $DelList at o } };
$mk1=$mk } }
{
ERROR at error $error };
FREEVLIST at v;
POPUP "Done.";
QSTATE 1

--------------080803070504020000070002--

AW SDK build 37, Magsbot 5.2 beta

Apr 3, 2004, 9:16am
--------------060802050700050305020503

Why wait? Experience all the new SDK bugs now! :D

Magsbot 5.2 beta <http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mb52b.zip>.

Magsbot "What's New?" <http://www.turtleflight.com/mbh/mh_new.htm>

If you're programming a bot yourself in Delphi, the AWAPI header for
build 37, ported to Object Pascal, is here
<http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mAWAPI37.pas>.

-Magine, up all night!

--------------060802050700050305020503

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Why wait? Experience all the new SDK bugs now! :D&nbsp; <br>
New?"</a><br>
If you're programming a bot yourself in Delphi, the AWAPI header for
build 37, ported to Object Pascal, is <a
href="http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mAWAPI37.pas">here</a>. <br>
-Magine, up all night!

--------------060802050700050305020503--

Magsbot plug-ins

Oct 3, 2004, 6:26pm
If you're a Delphi programmer, you can now write plug-ins for Magsbot to
add your own functions and commands. (This is in addtion to the macros
and custom buttons you could already create.) See
http://www.turtleflight.com/mbh/mh_plugins.htm for more information.

Note this is an alpha version, but I'm anxious to let people take a look
at it. :)

-Magine

help with database, please

--------------090105000201040608090403

Did you install or uninstall any other software before it stopped working?

Try these settings instead:

Provider=
Connect=Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};Dbq=RPG.mdb;Uid=Admin;Pwd=;
Table=players
SQL="select * from users.dbf"

[View Quote] >Oh, in case you need to know, my operating system is windows XP.

[View Quote]
--------------090105000201040608090403

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Did you install or uninstall any other software before it stopped
working?<br>
Try these settings instead:<br>
<tt>Provider=<br>
Connect=Driver={Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb)};Dbq=RPG.mdb;Uid=Admin;Pwd=;<br>
Table=players<br>
SQL="select * from users.dbf"<br>
</tt><br>
[View Quote] [View Quote] The funny thing is that for awhile it was working fine, but now it
doesn't....

I deleted everything in my magsbot folder and re-extracted all the files
into the folder for a fresh start.....then I reread Magine's class logs
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->and
</pre>
<pre wrap="">followed all the instructions, but I still get the same error.

I have this in my magsbot.ini file:

Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0
Connect=Data Source=MyDatabase.mdb;Persist Security Info=False
Table=MyTable

This is the same information, I think, that I had before when it was
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->working
</pre>
<pre wrap="">and the same info I had when it quit working.

</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->

</pre>

--------------090105000201040608090403--

help with database, please

--------------060302010501070708020704

The database dialog loads the settings from the .ini, so I'm not sure
what you mean....but I'm glad you got it working.

[View Quote] > I found the problem..the database window settings did not match the
> .ini settings...I changed them and it worked fine...took me a few
> weeks to figure it out, though, LOL
>
> maybe could you make it so the database dialogue matches the .ini file
> by default, please?
>
> "Magine" <magine at turtleflight.com
[View Quote]
--------------060302010501070708020704

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
The database dialog loads the settings from the .ini, so I'm not sure
what you mean....but I'm glad you got it working.<br>
[View Quote] "Tivoloran" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
[...]

--------------020801060103090400010806

I'm thinking of teaching another class in how to use Magsbot
<http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html>, if there are people
interested. It will cover both the basic use and some programming concepts.

If you're interested, please email me at magine at turtleflight.com
<mailto:magine at turtleflight.com> and let me know what days and times
would be best for you.

-Magine

--------------020801060103090400010806

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
I'm thinking of teaching another class in how to use <a
href="http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html">Magsbot</a>, if
there
are people interested. It will cover both the basic use and some
programming concepts.<br>
If you're interested, please email me at <a
href="mailto:magine at turtleflight.com">magine at turtleflight.com</a> and
let me know what days and times would be best for you.<br>
-Magine

--------------020801060103090400010806--

AI chatter bot for AW

--------------010109080209090303010803

AW Alice is an implementation of the Alice AI chatter bot, that will run
in AW. It's free, written in Delphi, and includes the source code under
the GNU Public License. It was adapted from Kim Sullivan's PASCALice bot.

Download it on my website <http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html>,
or directly from http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/AWAlice.zip. I'm looking
forward to seeing how all the programmers here improve it. :)

-Magine

--------------010109080209090303010803

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
AW Alice is an implementation of the Alice AI chatter bot, that will
run in AW.&nbsp; It's free, written in Delphi, and includes the source code
under the GNU Public License. It was adapted from Kim Sullivan's
PASCALice bot.<br>
Download it on <a href="http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html">my
website</a>, or directly from <a
href="http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/AWAlice.zip">http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/AWAlice.zip</a>.
I'm looking forward to seeing how all the programmers here improve it.
:)<br>
-Magine<br>

--------------010109080209090303010803--

AI chatter bot for AW

--------------000400050607050006030406

I thought that was controlled by the startup.xml file, but I'll check.

[View Quote] >hey magine great bot, just one question, are we able to change the greeting
>message, makes it a bit funny when the bots name is Sarah and she calls
>herself Alice, she may have hit her head i dont know.
>
>Thanks MrMeh

[View Quote]
--------------000400050607050006030406

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
I thought that was controlled by the startup.xml file, but I'll check.<br>
[View Quote] Thanks MrMeh

[View Quote] </pre>
<pre wrap="">AW Alice is an implementation of the Alice AI chatter bot, that will run
in AW. It's free, written in Delphi, and includes the source code under
the GNU Public License. It was adapted from Kim Sullivan's PASCALice
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->bot.
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Download it on my website <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html">&lt;http://www.turtleflight.com/magine/mb.html&gt;</a>,
or directly from <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/AWAlice.zip">http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/AWAlice.zip</a>. I'm looking
forward to seeing how all the programmers here improve it. :)

-Magine

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Good job Magine! Hats off :)

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

</pre>

--------------000400050607050006030406--

(?)random planting of objects based on terrian height(?)

Jun 1, 2006, 5:36am
[View Quote] >By any chance has anyone ever made a bot, or script for a bot to randomly
>plant objects in a world based on terrain height?

Yes, Magsbot has a "Instant Forest" button (script).

(?)random planting of objects based on terrian height(?)

--------------010704050806000506030802

Ah, that is our Strike...not satisfied to merely advertise his product,
an insult to someone else is necessary too.

However, I was merely answering Talisan's question as to whether any
such feature existed, not claiming that it was the be-all and end-all of
random-terrain-level-object-builders.

[View Quote] [View Quote]
--------------010704050806000506030802

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Ah, that is our Strike...not satisfied to merely advertise his product,
an insult to someone else is necessary too.<br>
However, I was merely answering Talisan's question as to whether any
such feature existed, not claiming that it was the be-all and end-all
of random-terrain-level-object-builders.<br>
[View Quote] My Evo has an inbuilt 'end global warming' function.

</pre>

--------------010704050806000506030802--

Preston old

--------------030209000907050800040504

There is a build 59, but whatever you make with it will only run in the
beta uni for now since AW hasn't given out an licenses to run bots in
the regular 4.1 universe yet...as far as I know.

[View Quote] >Is this a beta version?
>http://objects.activeworlds.com/downloads/sdk58.zip

[View Quote]
--------------030209000907050800040504

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
There is a build 59, but whatever you make with it will only run in the
beta uni for now since AW hasn't given out an licenses to run bots in
the regular 4.1 universe yet...as far as I know.<br>
[View Quote] [View Quote] [View Quote] </pre>

--------------030209000907050800040504--

Magsbot for 4.1 worlds

May 31, 2006, 8:14pm
Magsbot version 7.0 (beta) for AW 4.1, available now at
http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mb70b.zip.

-Magine

Magsbot for 4.1 worlds

May 31, 2006, 10:32pm
[View Quote] > Magsbot version 7.0 (beta) for AW 4.1, available now at
> http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mb70b.zip.
>
> -Magine

Uhhh...however, the license for that will only work in the 4.1 beta uni
right now. We need a new license to run bots in the main 4.1 universe. :(

Magsbot for AW 4.1

--------------070806010105070104030304

This version (Magsbot 7.1) using SDK build 6.0 will run in the normal AW
4.1 universe. :)

http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mb71.zip

-Magine

--------------070806010105070104030304

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
This version (Magsbot 7.1) using SDK build 6.0 will run in the normal
AW 4.1 universe.&nbsp; :)<br>
-Magine<br>

--------------070806010105070104030304--

Magsbot for AW 4.1

--------------020208070209030507000400

[View Quote] > This version (Magsbot 7.1) using SDK build 6.0 will run in the normal
> AW 4.1 universe. :)
>
> http://www.turtleflight.com/DL/mb71.zip
>
> -Magine

Sorry, I left the .ini file set for the beta universe when I uploaded
this before. I fixed that now, but if you downloaded it earlier, just
set the address to blank and port to 0 when you start a bot instance.

new instance dialog

--------------020208070209030507000400

--------------060408050405070701050408

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
[View Quote] --------------060408050405070701050408

R0lGODlhjQHvAPcAAAAAAAAAOQAASkIAAFoAAEJCAEIAOUoASm8hAKopCGsAOXMASrUhALUp
BLIxEK05GAACcAAQjAAQlAAQnAAVogAxhAQijj4XgQAhtAAnzwAu2wA51ggVtQA53gguzkco
xQBCOSFCTmtrAGRaTABChC9SiXNrY2+UkJZSALVrAK9tMqOLc5xSlKdrka2tnLXOhAhCxgBC
zgFWtABzvQBC1gBC3gJH1gBY3ghS3iWDwViYv12Z3qFxsIinx6rkwJze3ggx5wA55wg55wA5
7wBC5whC5wBC7whC8wBK5wBK7wBK9wBS5wBS7wBS9wBa5wBa7wBa9wBa/wBj5wBj7wBj9wBj
/wBr7wBr9wBr/wBz9wBz/wB79wCB/ACU9wCa+QCl/wlQ7whS/xBr7whj+whr9whz+wiE9BR/
/wiM9wiY/yGE/yGM/ymU/zGM/zGU/zmU/0pT81yU629c75V18Uqt80qx+0q1/5ay/HPG73PB
/3PS/5zW/5zn/5zv/7Xv3r3O/84uBdgzBdI9FNNCHuQ8COtGDOJGGO9KEM5KKdZKIdZKKd5O
KedKIetSGOdSIe9WId5PLudSKedSMedaKedaMedaOedaQu9aKe9jMedjOedjQudjSudrQudr
SudrUudzUs6MOd6cSu9zUudzWu9zWu97Wu97Y++Ea8Z7hMZ7lMZ7nMaEhO+Mc++Zg++ljOec
nO+llPellOelnM6tY++tY/etlOetnPetnN69c/+9c87OhO/OhL3enN7enP/enM7vpcZ7rcZ7
vcaEzsaM3saM7+ecreectfe9pfe9rffGtd6tvd6xxuexveelzt6179697//Gtf/Gvf/OvffO
xv/Gxv/nxu/Wzv/Gzr3W/8bG78bG/+/W1u/e1v/G1v/G3v/S6v/nzv/n3v/n5//n7//n9+fn
///n/+/vpc7vve/vvc7v3u/v3vfv5//v5//v997v/+fv///v///3997/vf//vf//zuf/3v//
3v//5///7///973//8b//97//+f//////ywAAAAAjQHvAAAI/gDXCRQYw4bBgzaW3HDC0ImU
hhAjSpxIsaLFixgzatzI8InHjyBDihxJsqTJkyhTqhzJsaXLlzBjQnwScYnNJUhs5kTCkwgR
nj1j1Bs6dKBBMmXOKFWzpo2bN1CjSp1KtarVq1izat3KtavXr2DDih1LtqzZs2i/tlnLVo2a
M2RieCAq0IYTMlaSKj2zpi+bv2zcCAZMuLDhw4gTK17MuLHjx5AjS55MubLly5gzT+675m9f
t0w5fxa9t/SZMmWebCgaQ6EUKVNiW7lypYyW27ZR48at+7bv38CDCx9OvLjx48iTK1/OvLnz
58ixSJ9Ovbr169iza9/Ovbt361qw/gS/QuXKFCpToEx5QgV97PWxl3R8soRGh3rrYsS4wX/h
6ylWBEjbgATONuB7CCao4IIMNujggxBGKOGEFFZo4YUYZqjhhhx2iOFrNd1kE382IWQQDRtQ
UI8HNuzXn3//yRagFQjCFttKOOao4448siTTj0AGKeSQRBYp5BI4xAHPP0w26eST/+yg3wYe
eEBBlQW96NBrXNbIpZFghinmmGSWaeaZYoqoZhzhsGLKJ51sosmcmlRSiSR4LpIIItbsUCUG
GFCAgQdZ8scQl4giSpGajDbq6KOQRirppJRWaumlmGaq6aYjvujpp6CGKuqopJZq6qmnjlji
P6y4Aksr/qyccooppoxi6yeedKIJJIMgUs6fGERwpX79HZqoohNxquyyzDbr7LPQaorqtNRW
a+21oKp6kw3/mALLLbDGOiuttuZaJyIP/ONBBoAKS6gNhhqbqEMVRWvvvfjmqy+02Pbr77/Y
NsrTP6O04gqss5abq651SoLuPxtkwK67BdkE0bEW7avxxhx37PHHIDMLFBL/eMIKrNMQbG6d
lfyDjCSQKJJuxBNjsMEG8MrnxBP7zPFfzw8tCmkW/TgTLRM936SHPnJwysc4cIQs9dRUV23v
yAN3ckqsTcbZcJOQxDyzxMHaXENCOm/RTzFgSOHFP6mAkfGjRL+ygaR6QE0p/tLgRL2EHvd8
4HQ1glOat99WJ6744hxjTbImstbaJMtNLrKI2BCTHYHZaO/8NjQ1TGHHP6+0HVKIjdZ9N6RI
E773Pv9cYxPghWvKh+uTtl4747z37junjv+jCa21etJky0wuwojlMmde8wY16Lzz6IFPwcc/
0BQhhR5NzkFTHU4Sw8T1/zBNdJNM23T+P+KT/883ue/TzT7C/B34Eus7Mz45Uddh9P6IGx/h
kPYHJuljDksYnwHl4D74ca98CCSgARGYQPLxD3/9YJLRfsfBDnpsZP+ohK3K1YknRcIRjFhe
ImYWsWBlYANEsNgTppC3fgDDDP3IRvWmUIEI5OEe/nJ4Wyp8mI9i1EEfLIhADz6gtldEYAJ8
wIcc1LaMCNCBfU7YRzUuEAEPYIRn0DADEGlHxQiI4R/D6MI/gvEEPoCDif1ABQYa0kbC8Yxw
UATiEZO4xCxusYtO6OEP5XDHD+SRkPsYBxfxwAOiVfGMw/CgJCepL5JVwhMjzNUmmjSJE6aQ
ESuEWAsj8MIY7uw8fIBGHl6RhnDEIR8sIMPbmARLPeDjAkcQohn+AcQnwKCJHXiCGoGxxw5A
YR/QOIIWP6CSY0LDA3qgBu2K6UxlQgMN+ihHMOpwyyOA5HYfcCYGnlAHWL6tlzA4ph2fMMt/
wFKc5DTnP+ToEQtQE5ne/uyRPvfJz376858ATQkTBsoEEf1DEp34hEJzZUIUpnAQDvhHB0aZ
gQ6YcoZU2IcszFCNPSgDB/1QRRr+oQwrwhJ8wHiCHWB5hCv+g39NLMITmgi4C4DBmUBYZkhm
yTSQONMDauPlBx7YpGcCThvKoAM1+BANDvgUnD9VKSzB4FL+qZOZbyspHaaKTA9IlQXlZEE+
n0BUJj0zoGhNq1rXylZ+EnSg/1iEJjrhibo2KRNMkocjGtEIQwgiojXogAYwIIGKxnCGU+BC
P16hTH20QJmvCGsR9ADLJrgvFRIAAxVIcMVmKPYVRaDC21AR1vYgM6eEa49qqSCDCESAA6vN
/ugzqQC+wK00ia7t4tvy0QIyZHAVHogtOMfQVSrcVrOc/UcziJva204WlmEo7m1HGjcoWPe2
ue2idbfL3e5697vgDa94x0ve8pr3vOhNr3rXy17ueoSgca3EJujaJE5kAq9M4qtfI0oEwRLW
sEuIjWjnOdktjiGV4FPFgf8h0n/IIrdKoMIfqPBZ34KWClG8QBnWFgY7ILEDw42tiFVbXAwH
TrHRCAMX3gEH024xDDWN8GqHK13oTvizRRju6FQRhuvxuMYsiG41WswHYqBYxSwesZKXzOQm
O/nJUI6ylKdM5Spb+crefUITmvAPQ1RCE5tkEic0cd9JNOkQhQhE/gP+4ZMOeKCwHUCCE85j
XOh+wRYeKAPgGMikbCx2w06ag2KZFI4L+LZJiuTAGNTIJFVMAAqzNEeLnVxiM9jjA4tuEg88
MAYq6AEVnPYCNBQtXMIRd7a3BfQ/Cl2ESMOBfH5+RXRR/U4pwO4fzqhAGBj9j013+srADraw
R1yFYhv72MhOtrKXzexmO/vZ0I52sttThfZwt8uQ+HIyhEfmTFBiEmY+RiEIoeZ/JIEIQcgA
nJGA0fKQYAJjKIMMwIAaEnDACj2MAAwicIQeuJYD+4jGGFrrWg9ggeAFnw7CwyAdghucO1KI
wAYUzoGGuxbe09F1wydeHXwbPOIcf/fA/nP7cIfj27X71p7EpSNyLETctUWw+BPH8J2a2/zm
OPeOtHfO8577/OfQtu4/BLEISdgpE3aqxLcnsVc0k3vN5w7CmyvKbtXSBjVYzzrWfTO6YWBB
sdDgeM7HTvaym/3saE+72tfO9rabXdn/CMQgLgcJSoQNEid0hCEMMW5CACIB5k6C1NfNnvbQ
BilaT7xvXPqPbqzc7ZCPvOQnT/nKW/7y2Ek2PBAhiEH0ChGg9/wgBEH6QAQCEIBIVxIE7wFS
xtkjq70CGRCfeNvchuW5FTvmd8/73vv+98Anu7LjYI0HJMABDngA8pfvgAY4vwEMeIA14rB6
qbue3R8R8OFn/s99Ag1IOt4Pv/jHT/7ym//86E+/+mkD9Pa7//3wj7/850//Yqt2u3GAkv6b
BI84gCHqrUd1OUFHCWJ+1TZsCJiACihi9deADuhzCxiBEohlVbBdT8BdW5aBGsgEScAEW7Z6
IAiC1ldRcaYfJmgiCZET2nITjtOCLviCMBiDMjiDNFiDNniDOJiDOriDL1gDPviDQBiEQjiE
RFiERniESJiESiiEPGGEHfCENBBYPxiFKHIzVrgBHTCCT4gEJtiFXviFYBiGYjiGZFiGZniG
aJiGariGbNiGbviGcBiHcjiHdHiGgvVmGiAGODAQfNiHfviHgBiIgjiIhFiIhniI/oiYiIq4
iIzYiI74iJAYiZI4iYi4AcGSh3tIiZq4iZzYiZ74iaAYiqI4ipNoiRGAiaSYiqq4iqzYiq74
irDIh6aIirFYi7Z4i7iYi7roibOoh7v4i8AYjMI4jK/Yi5lIjMiYjMq4jMwIiMbYjNA4iS4w
jdRYjdZ4jdiYjdq4jdzYjd74jeAYjuI4juRYjt74D334jNG4jo7oAibwjvAYj/I4j/RYj/Z4
j/iYj/q4j/zYj/74jwAZkPi4DujIhx1AAafoi+y4kIrojvv3kBAZkRI5kRRZkRZ5kRiZkRq5
kRdJkH14kAl5jAw5koTokBzZJABwkiq5kizZki75khHp/pEGiZC0+IegAAAAoAPpgAIAsAMk
uY4mqZIpCZNEWZRGeZRFKZMDAZI16Yc3CQAysJM9+ZPRGJQnOZRImZVauZVcCSVKKRBMqZA2
CQAgcAA+wJM7cA4EgJMAEAA/sA60AAAkgABt6QJrSQLqsA5qyZY+SZWq6JADMANNkgIkkEEW
iZVdmZiKuZgq+ZXrEJYi2Yc3SQIooANoeQ4mkJdxCQF+EJdueZMQcJY9qZacKZV96Zej6JAl
MALX4wsjUAKGWZGIyZi0WZu2qX+OCZmBOJmzQJlTORBq6ZZxiZeTiQ48qQM3KQMCkZyoSYqq
CQo78A8pcAKwGQo4KQCtOQA4/lmY1imX/TCbtxme4pmYuUmTYumUcvkLClAAUxmXbCmccqkO
xXmcKcCWbKmczSmKqjkPC8ALJdALsNkkuTAD9EAAefAPvvCfFwA7qLAP4DmeEBqhRFmeIbmb
8VmfPTmZ6hCcPzCc8imXxpmTzJmff2kC/wCb9ZkHCdoPvqCdcgmgGZSg80AAEHBrDyqhOJqj
G0mhTSmZ8emeO1CfyrkLAwCfxAmix0mkbikQtKADJBqKqsmiC5qgvXAArVkCuFCYCBqgBVqj
N6qjYBqmMVmQS2mekcmHGrqXabmWZFmkHRqf85mT6yCVbOmkT/qJUdokVBqgoUAC/HmlvRCd
96AC/nzwpWJ6qIiKjmQKlmZ6p36Zp0yyohhqArCZC2zpp2wanYaaqJyaozx6nn1on/bpqMNo
lRQ5oFCyqZ26quP5qWdKqkBpohSJoTWaqqx6q2DqqrBKkqaKq776q0+iq7vKkL0KrMaKq8I6
rOxYrMfarJyarMpaldE6raS4qI/ZqNQKjc66rb/6kdiareAaruL6h7o5rslojuiaruq6ruza
ru7artZaruZKjO4okPZ6r/iar/q6r/yKr9A6r8HIrNw6sDj6r4QopH6IsADLiQJLsA4rngbr
ozjplkIqlXaqsJBIpzh5Ai6Kk3Y6rQ37sCJLmxErEFKJlzuJn3N6nJ64/pl+oKRvibHKGrIj
W7Nd6Zg18K1+6JlvOac8sJkqYJ8QMAsAAAFBa5/KuZc46ZNECgEi4LE7W7Qv66Z6uZanOawO
2aJLi6DaiZ3/0J04OQNgCwBia5+CabNoW5E4q7N9WJ94yYebKZp26rICAbOk6QemSaQ9CbN9
6LJ8K5Uqi7UmmgsHSg8L8AOE+g+5oKWDGZ2N6yQp4LhpO7kQubYVCohum5cDEbcsC5dSW7VT
OaLJ2bR+wKF9K7V8uw4yu6tWOaiIe6Wx6QsLqqezG6m1S7m465XWmrOX+4eZC7dFK7dM+rkK
i6FIS7pqerqc+bc8GbisK6uRCpsFCgBe+7jW/sskkZu72husu8u2wMuZJvuzwdu5LquhywmV
fYi8Vqu8U7ukyRutQWm415MCP4QCZ4ugtyu7t4a/+7u92mu5PcqHJ5uXKSADLquwm/kCVFu3
C9yk6vubm4u6VLu6z8sk8rulGTSo5JO91yudkuu//9u9vYu5bMmZLqu0Q1u0T4u0K2ufOvDA
p6mxAMCxLpytWWulFmyg/LvDtru/+gvC/luyC4uLDjm2O6C1XnsPKCC5SszESwzEQRyv3muL
ogqwNAvFWDym3jrCQ7yLV5zFYKy7WxzAXUzE0BvGaCyRQlzGsfjFaRzGa8zGr+jGb5zFcSzH
regCeLzHfSjFXMzH/rBYx4IckzP5x4B8yIhci/KayK74ro78yJAcyZIsyX5MxoycivXar5q8
yZzcyZ6syXd8yXh6xoM8yKEsiBQsEEJKt45quptIx6UcxWMMqnyot/fpu+iLywb8uZJoyzjp
vLDoypoIy7EcwrP8qgzslnv5sYnIypFot2vJzMFMAEv6ytBLuE6CzQJ6oNtczDYrxHzrtr9g
tSmQwgHAnvjptkSbwpyptL/pnhP7lu58tesQzunJpm3Zs/Asp/usA/XppMzpobbsvuRswvZZ
zcM8uAKwAhy7A7mw0A390Aw9AA4N0RTtzSILzhMMlXsZAkW7zkFbmmi5mevMCzSKtyMt/rUc
eremWcsbLQOYqZlS66HrAAo6QNM2zZyZe5MvPADtTM0/0NFFq8A/jdCUaJJKzLhJbZhLzSRN
jdEPq9HKbLXLPLwQYNJuSbokXbRBi5/JibAcKrq5nMxBvb7ACdRPeZppPRBESgLjbAIUS7G5
/M9VrbroK8xHrdATXdF7LdERbdEfDNXbqtH26ZPve8Aiir5b7bSiCpX/XLVyLaqB68vvfNBl
Xdju3JM7CQEvYAAuMAAncNLFy9Fm/dh4LY3XzM1Mos2rrdqK69qCza1S3bMCcdgzLZcIsKSL
3dVtK6dhPdZ+mLrni5fCrLcqa9x2HQKhiQIgMADKOaJ0Xdq+/g3UDEvKsY3Fs82Hti3S2ynT
7KzA1dykAu2mqdukLm3UCAuzNq3KInqx/PzLdj2V6jvVlY2Xwp3X143G2X3WlQ2+Tzm3Hy21
MgzQONncSzrg503boNumn1nDTwm1oOukPMvA8Qy6p4mhBq7gqJ3fcFzJtPyK972wxMzhGe3h
yJyKMV3T8UmIjY2TpDriJO6wp/yJ7vy2bAzjMT6wMy7K1pzjULzjPI7fPg7CQB7kkojjQ96s
RW7kkKjHTD6vJv7kqZjk2F3IlizlWJ7lg7jIWt6Jk/zlYB7mYh7mUd7lo/zJaJ7mar7mn7zk
Zn6ISE7lwOrmb16IcS7nvkrYt2yI/hbb5XeO57c623VNiH2u5X8O6Kua3Zk70PJc0EeLkxCQ
5Q45vbWK6CV+zIFozzIw35ft0cstp4ZuovT7tfdr6QQr6OQ81zlZ14Uu6Sa6ALCzoqYu4yJ8
5ZTtk6MN02bd6ljukLD+D4bbv7PurAD84WSNpqquA+/L61Lu67AT7MOu47Vu7PW8wAxc1Jd9
4cDd7K8e6wEa7YM97Sce4oxu4fxdtK4unQcaCqUO7sda7Cde54846WtZ6e6u5OKeiC0OAPLu
h4d+756a7/2e0ABP633Iu1c+8Iz47wUfofCu8ELe8OF+8FMM8Qtv3RI/5wJv8U3O8Y668R7f
iBkv43yI/vDUHvIoP8QmH+8pP4hj/vIwH/Myf44Ub8gtb+dsnvM6v/M8P5Agf/NwjvEjj6w/
r4h4fdpPzvBDb5sPP4gYCsyQreBIz+RKv/QkW/R9qLRGXdvUfdZbn/RCb/Wd2vQW6psfu8+6
bdlqWs6li8992c+eW6fmWvVir5hk/4dqSreczulCfdUnbZo4fdMrvt7jSvd1f7NYH8E/PZVg
DdSNT992KtYysNbnC8FzH/aHf6h334cy3N2m7fjTTd99abz3mdlrWtiXn/lEX/O23sD5/Ply
7aQrbdYjGtzaedy3n/qqz6qbz4e/28K7bN9uOt6if+xwiZzujfzsLc02jPm7/q+jvT8Q0Yzs
nInhG83g2T4QA/7gcsr9zN/8z5/oiQ/0gmj44W+U0c/iLQ7x5n/+Ezr+5A+I7e/+L5n+8S//
zk//rQr/99+H8w8Q/wQOJFjQ4EGECRUuZNjQ4UOIESU6XPdv3cWLNShE0CAGB0aQIUWOJFnS
5EmUKVWuZNkSpQsTE2XOpFnT5k2cORtWDKmRo0eXQYUOJVrU6EoXR5UuZdrU6VOlFkH67PgR
6lWsWZfq5NrV61ewYQ/23FhV61m0adWuZdvW7VOqQN/OpVvX7l28eTOWlavX71/AgQUDjmt1
8GHEiRUvFlqY8WPIkSUT5mt48mXMmTUzdbzZ82fQ/qHJ/rQs2vRp1Ig7p2bd2jXd1a9lz6bt
NHZt3Ll1p7y92/dv3b2BDyfOukPl4smVnz5Oevlz6Jmbm8Xowvp17NalRlea3buL7dyrf8ce
Hvf0vutgmmDfvj1P6LQAQPCD8RyBAD9arnfvHj5K+egbaZcBBDwpwPqOui8/tfjrj73/ckPP
MpgSijCkFAAAQIaT0kEBAB1Ukk9DDXcgyUMQhcqQw3UyJEGdFjcUcb4E11lQP5YqROhCjDLU
8EUEByywxpKCVBA/HNHScSzzQPKRxZJQDJGlJ+uaEKQlCQLAoiYvuk9DBqP8cEoAAQhTzBSD
AgWAF7+kT8oZDbQRyf1i/tqxyS859FAHI0MiUM4iaVTqxgbtLGhLHr0kAMwkR4JzpS/NbLSt
K6szdCANuSRpTRLGvAjBL3dYk0T6CGQ0JPnO/FMEDUMcVUP6IgXAxFBTkPNPP0zNj1BTJZ1z
VltnoXHEU3O8tCAeOYXRxh4Q7JXBVTXkUFYG+5SPBATMdGHRF9d5FkdifZXVRKiyFCjTRNfh
1NN1QF1UVBJp/HakddOMVsZ7WRz311NrBfSiSi+qcMtz0e0y1CDdnfVRXAnFKNUkTd2BwPwe
ve/ND3f4MgRBL/IwP/lMABHXhpHceD5hIXhhSIeROpagC1GE8tP5Vo4VSYlDPccEGBG0VtI1
/iHwIeOS8yv6h4v9QJFcpwbG1OCREBZU4R0YZplOkKQWMOd3uZ416aV37pnGk/9dJ2D1YsqU
RIESpbpdst99dMWLMiQTblJzvbpidtdk0e8v7+4RWAh4IUAG+TikO0YdAqcZAlanxdplC82T
OVI+54u87pGHjHHmG39+kVN0xlzcbrpv9Pui1Z8aeEu2NRXpbarnlpFxVOOe1VvPV8T189Zb
V3TXRQUHCe3XY5cdJBTjZVOd2tk9/XaaVb16Yemd3zDUkeTTAQUSSidhTROnl4F7uCFPsWWV
zIXZ8g/1HDPAzT//ne5wQe4Y7tHZLB1E89ltTvnxUbxmxpTkZapt/k1qXryApLuqZY9Fi/PY
h5z3ovttKIMyKCCJOJQ/pL2rJMizk/KWhxGKgUtS0UtT6wT4MF9dpGTYayH1FLU7kRAIBANQ
HOQY5EIQoY9+65tc+142kGQ9T0oBUsHt7LZBZYVuf9dSB+nGBEQdCFB1NryKjkzIoxRW7wcs
nBIWQRJGuBmtd50TkN2Ex7rn3Qh9IyEhppDVJBctS2YplNjnZLi3RkEMhdcr3+3QSIvGiVAk
zTPRiLp1NCGi7HlopNydRBK4JdYMkEejWwpFV0X/jeloVOTjAMKEyHIZimBIxOPzKqhBU/6g
j4s7mpNcuY49DqmUpYrlIbOIr1jOUSR1/rRk1ooHkqD5YVQ73F2keFksGMZrYoTkF8bilUgc
iiRD0BoA9eYVSfr4aIdnMmLlHGXBYcmrm77qVYn4Nc4xTvF5VkzRvGIEAHjiEp1patoRFxgS
x2EkmcvsJq0WpU5o/upuQVuZNHnnUH1eM1LwFGZIkHeSLoknKEkxSUahw9GSeLQtvxuk2ZaC
tp2sRXsAcE1KNXoRl6ZlpSQi6R9NqhS0vVSnOy0pkWrqlJzyVKhDRUtQiXpUpDLFqEllalNd
slSnRlWqJIHqVK061apeVatMzepWvTrUrn5VrC8N61jNCp2ynlWtxUnrYshTnrXGtTHIAY2D
HpSullDxKpFi/lqZbnrDbMrVL8LBjPtYmcNuditG5ASJXlXSTn6eM7ApCdDQIvvKvq5kVDpY
GlEaOFk0GQ+phL2MYf/pp24K6EuMhaFiUxJGCl6yiJSdj2WNxz7NSquzRekTSh7lVNJOxrQn
/KM7R0Q8ElVrnnE86GTDyL1xNbBwzVXuzWbFxHgZSLp669e7bFWjNYHgAJY1KIkK6SoZOfZx
elNfmsKlg1fNx3DJ1c+9piSrNjWXXO9tTXAlM1wwmnIEiuPYrniWPj9cSxdXs2Zfw3g5AjQY
ugf2GQQryy5j7g6Si+KYnNb1va9FWGkZW10e1yQ4ZxXUk64EBWfZJTYESyyFE/6F/oiXptcW
95eunwFwkyi2gsIpYAUxHF48O/XD270RjSsK3vYUaR8kUe3Cl/1VIScYxGOGhFOz6NSsmiwD
ApGgxiYgIGNTfLP8jIppv4WyGtH8A2UJNMkbUrNs/BuZHiM2ANsyAQmEpVz6EotBHZTWGWMZ
UQ5q73yKBKGUa4thKO/OfBVVF5t+oYACAEvRHlKZAVwwgBOIOHe8tK7GmktDMoFwhjuILaGd
DNHU3BkyeUYtATcEsShGmU2re2Ot9ROqXnMv1/or9ZRvK0IsUlpZPoLXAWMUAqGhYIfOPrMf
5mgqGTxq2LIkZJzh6Ozigjs0sn4MrQ2d5utKqpOxvFaN/mfly3PrZ92nxKaVeadGNaY7nFys
Mu/erOznjWia9Mab4tw5avZa+105xp357s3tUvdxZwumN8NfGOsde8bcgzwTxCbK7oDT6LN3
gyyZRg7dg+aToPpWOKxqhL5vPlnO+d3dyBWaxkZ99gTdviZgp6sheK6aX0rcJ3x7rmPn1BWj
gmW6SsjNmJiqZaYsbTpxnl51rLPm6lnnumi23nWwb+brYSf7ZMZedrQz5uxpZ/th1t52uP/l
7XGn+13aWne85+Xup5l63/3+d8D3XTFi4YoJgLN306yS8DUR2eATA5PDZ1w3iBoMTKiOGJHm
BfK/QbxoKC8YyzseMZv3TedD/vP5wIQ+MZnHC+l3Y3rQoB4wqsf84w3PecnnRvZ/of1hWH8X
1+sG9p/ZfV5v6brGr94uvQ1J8CWUe9wUvyQFZJF6+3l536PkVaw9CvOxdPvSQ7820l+kp5Rl
/ab0fjAiRdGLPCRu3u5PJM4/j/hpQ36EV5mKnHI3ox6FfpJQP8EQKUHCJR6glvoqEFZJE/xS
h33xPkuJvKTzDfyzpW6RGQVjGQqjkTi7uJMQwMAQqTzKmg18poELoWYygRprMAgUGPDbjbnz
jAocHChZkWtBAcaSI5MRtZQAQcAQweMDKJwBJG+rtL+5NflrvhcMDvubjRnkHBbBQPqimSm0
m8Rx/hnsWz+TGMHGihc3azlWsyFXQ5wk/D7giMHNeEIE079dk5FtSx9WySyT8MG/IMCOSQce
2LZVK8Jea8G0OcMmlA01hJPzszTvAiYGaR7Xeonkqz006ZYUSDQO2SUwlDgToDhwyZy/or/a
QEPNUEPOKTT+gR75SrlDqzQqm8NGzL6TKCDrwqdeoqYGHDk/5ETa8MTMAMWjoKQeXEUtHL0l
zA1cxAw1nLqWiK1ezMIBNImZcgtbnI3hk8HfGxSZS0bRO4xnlI1oTMNpnAs69ItupItsfI1t
/MRwdEZfXEZglEDqoMB/eCt4jEd5nEfvSMcQtD12TI/JexB+7Ed//EeA3AxIZQxBeixIgzzI
cXSNcszFwGtIh3xIDVGMgJxIiqxIgMzH0sg7jRyMhdxIj7yKjvxIkVSqQBxJk1yLkDxJlQyK
lFxJl1SJ5sgADcABjwADm7xJnEwCndxJnuxJn/xJoAxKoRxKoixKozxKpExKpVxKpmxKp3xK
qIxKqZzKDsCAjeAACshKrdxKruxKr/xKsAxLsRxLsixLszxLtExLtVxLtmxLt3xLuIxLuUTL
CJiACLhLvMxLvdxLvuxLv/xLwAxMwRxMwixMwzxMxExMxVxMxmxMx3xMyDzMgAAAOw==
--------------060408050405070701050408--

--------------020208070209030507000400--

logging in the bots

Jun 5, 2006, 2:18pm
[View Quote] >How do I direct a bot to the new 4.1 universe?

The default port 0, host (blank) will do it, but you need a bot that is
using the build 60 SDK.

SDK Developers : Pissed Off

Jun 18, 2006, 6:18am
[View Quote] >I kind of think it's stupid to have that licence file.. Many 4.1 bots like
>Magine's have SDK errors because of that licence file.. I can't get them to
>create instances or login anymore.

You need to put a copy of the license file in the folder where the data
files are, if that is different from the folder where MBot.exe is.

1  2  3  4  |