posh // User Search

1  |

WitchHunts... Answering the allegations

Jun 27, 2002, 10:13pm
Just In, you really do NOT want to go there with me. IT is very apparent to
me that birds of a feather do seem to flock together .. and no matter HOW
you want to JUSTIFY what you do to others..and make is sound so peachy..
that is just NOT the case. I am in no war with you or One Summer. I just
choose to state fact and keep you out of my world and not accept your nasty
beligerant teles anymore, thank God for this new option :) It is my right
as a world owner to post FACTS in my world, when you want to stroke the
check for it.. then you can post what you wish. You have been banned for a
very very long time for your personal lifestyle.. which we shall not go into
here.. and the fact that my world has a pg rating. YOU and PG do not
click.. and Summer because she is your number one supporter. AFTER and
beyond all this it was discovered by someone, that an av that is made
exclusively for my worlds by Lady Murasaki, was being used in BluPearl as an
avatar AND an object.. and was then as well shown to me that stolen avatars
have been an issue in this world. when Lady Murasaki and I approached
Summer about this.. we got numerous stories... lies. about it.. Lady
Murasaki and I were told at least 3 different stories including that these
items were created by a friend for her and that it was not the same item.
it was NOT removed until it was demanded to you to be done.. and then you
STILL would not remove it, you said, until you could compair meshes.. which
you said you did, found it to be one and the same and removed.. I still
wonder how YOU could compair the meshes of the one she had and one of Lady
Murasakis. I do not see your point of starting a new line of this.. so I
don't accept your teles.. so what? so I posted in my world you had stolen
items in that world that belonged to me? so what? its fact? Just In, go try
to be productive and quit trying to make issues that need not be made. YOU
got the sign posted in my world because you continued to harass me
neverending..about issues in America that I cannot control.. you brow beat
me over them constantly.. and anyone that you could. I did not go looking
for an issue with you, you created one..I will NOT talk to you and be
harrassed by you.. I prefer to spend my time in AW with positive measures.
so go be productive or something Just In. I did NOT state a single FALSE
STATEMENT.. what I have posted is absolute truth as we both know.. and as
other parties know... so sue me.

[View Quote]

WitchHunts... Answering the allegations

Jun 28, 2002, 12:44am
<<<<<<<<<<Posh it is you that grammed me, and me that replied to your
allegations. It
was you that would not listen to my explanations. And it was you that went
stirring the pot. Meanwhile the issues that I have remain unresolved.
Resolve the issues and I have no reason to complain.>>>>>>>>>>

Well Just In..... as far as I am concerned this issue is resolved and I
won't be commenting on it in here further... or there.. or anywhere to
you... or with you :) All of us involved know how this went.. and how you
can make a pile of poo smell like a friggin rose :) end of subject for me..
I am not going to be involved in this bickering, better things to do :)
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Oct 5, 2002, 1:10am
snip
< I can say youve truly made yourself look bad
here bruce. This was about my opinion on heartfall and the only retaliation
you offer is my living status? I laugh at you.>

Ok ..so you did the same thing too now bluemax.. you two are even, so why
not take it outa here ( this is not the place to put personal info) and on
the phone or face to face and deal with it? I think it is a complete shame
that Insanity would come between two friends as this shows has happened..
"shakes head"

[View Quote]

Calling out to the Community for help

Feb 10, 2003, 3:01am
Good lord what are you? her halo holder? She cannot speak? "rolls eyes"
[View Quote]

World Theft.. more to come...

Dec 12, 2000, 3:06pm
DIRECT THREATS to an owner is not negotiating, it is THREAT and going out
and DESTROYING an object path, which you DID do is not protecting your
works, it is vandalizm! You admitted that to my face and tried to get me to
go spy and see the damage you had done! You don't go to court because you
don't have a leg to stand on. You criticised and threatened when another
didn't want to put more money into a larger world, yet you are now a
partner? Gee financially? Noooo.. Just In you have not paid a dime toward
Broadway, just got people to buy it for you without EVER telling them up
front what mess and chaos you just left behind, and now at least one of
those "partners" is pretty upset and called for you to close world. The
webpage criticises you where it should and it is based on total fact which
you know I can back up completely. It is a shame you can do this to others
in here without regard to them, you may be a talented creator..that is very
true but you are a terrible personality. And you should have treated PA with
more respect. She took you in and allowed you to build there when NOBODY
else could work with you. Then the final slap of going to PKS and
threatening her with harrassment if she would NOT give you TOTAL SUPPORT in
Broadway. Do you really think along these lines as the way to treat people
Just In?
[View Quote]

World Theft.. more to come...

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C06466.4622C720

nornny in response to both you and Just In.. bs.. total bs.. I watched =
this entire ordeal unfold from start to finish.. I have in MY hands his =
emails and chat texts.. with her.. with me.. with PKs.. maybe those =
being posted JustIn would clear any distortions???? so before you go on =
about distorted facts.. maybe you should learn a tad more of the subject =
nornny and Just In.. don't push it
[View Quote] [View Quote] Holistic1=20
=20

Plexdectomy =3D an operation where a piece of plexiglass is =
inserted into the lower intestine, so when you have your head up your =
ass, you can see where you are going.=20
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C06466.4622C720

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>nornny in response to both you and Just =
In.. bs..=20
total bs.. I watched this entire ordeal unfold from start to finish.. I =
have in=20
MY hands his emails and chat texts.. with her.. with me.. with PKs.. =
maybe those=20
being posted JustIn would clear any distortions????&nbsp; so before you =
go on=20
about distorted facts.. maybe you should learn a tad more of the subject =
nornny=20
and Just In.. don't push it</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"nornny" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:Nornny at snet.net">Nornny at snet.net</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] anything the world owner was a constant source of frustration and =
hindered=20
me in the process of creating what I wanted done.&nbsp; That I =
showed the=20
patience that I did show is a testament to my endurance, and to be =
treated=20
how I am being treated now defies my understanding.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Why is it that you people all want to believe =
the=20
misinformation fed to you by people who are at best 3rd parties, and =
at=20
worst, constant complainers?&nbsp; Why is it that you want to take =
the side=20
of someone who relishes going around in an avatar that carries a gun =
and=20
happily promotes WAR as her favorite world?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>May I suggest, get on the side of those that =
promote=20
creativity, and praise good works when praise is due, and disregard =
the=20
propoganda machine touted by those that promote destruction and=20
negativity.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"holistic1" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tkafader at pattan.k12.pa.us">tkafader at pattan.k12.pa.us</A>&g=
t;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C06466.4622C720--

World Theft.. more to come...

Dec 12, 2000, 10:16pm
I sent my reply to you and to Just In. The distortion comment was directed
at him. I have to disagree with your opinion Nornny, not saying that I
don't respect it :) everyone is entitled as am I. I feel strong about this
because of the type of standard this behavior could establish if it is
allowed to go on without being recognized. and not to worry Nornny, she has
a friend and supporter not a radical for she can fight her own battle as you
will hear I am sure :) And my opinions were never biased against Just In
until I saw with my own eyes how devious he can be.. so I assure you it is
true.. not misleading Like I said before I do know about this subject
extensively.. and I feel I am not fighting "for" just PA, but rather for
owners who do not want this type of behavior to happen in our worlds, and
feel it should not be permitted. To each his own Nornny :)
[View Quote] Nornny
[View Quote] Nornny
PS, if anyone says here that THIS post (not my other ones in this thread)
are hippocritical, I'd like you all to know that I'm an addicted basher. :P
I carry a rock in my pocket just for the occasion. Btw, this is in response
to Just In's comment, but this post is not one in favor of his comments,
even though I might or might not be. :) Just wanted to get it straight
before I get tarred and feathered myself. :)
[View Quote] Why is it that you people all want to believe the misinformation fed to you
by people who are at best 3rd parties, and at worst, constant complainers?
Why is it that you want to take the side of someone who relishes going
around in an avatar that carries a gun and happily promotes WAR as her
favorite world?

May I suggest, get on the side of those that promote creativity, and praise
good works when praise is due, and disregard the propoganda machine touted
by those that promote destruction and negativity.

[View Quote] Plexdectomy = an operation where a piece of plexiglass is inserted into the
lower intestine, so when you have your head up your ass, you can see where
you are going.

World Theft.. more to come...

Dec 13, 2000, 9:12pm
nornny, rather than post all the chats and emails I have, because that would
be a last resort measure for me, I would have you to refer to FriendPA's
post, and JustIn's response :) I believe that should cover it. and if that
isn't enough refer to the chat Goober King posted in worldbuilders :)
[View Quote]

World Theft.. more to come...

Dec 14, 2000, 7:58pm
Put very well Binary :)) That is exactly the point :)
[View Quote]

World Theft.. more to come...

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C065EE.CBCFF800

yes!
[View Quote] [View Quote] Holistic1=20
=20

Plexdectomy =3D an operation where a piece of plexiglass is =
inserted into the lower intestine, so when you have your head up your =
ass, you can see where you are going.=20
=20

[View Quote] The web page criticising me has too many errors, and I prefer to =
ignore such=20
attacks.=20
I didn't vandelise anything, I sought to protect my own works.=20

There was never any agreement that I was "giving" my work to =
anyone. When I=20
give something away, or sell it, I put that in writing (as I did =
with the=20
Alpha World objects I made).=20

The NewYork world owner and I had a fight over a petty issue =
that got=20
inflamed into something horrible. I apologised for that, and =
tried for=20
months to fix it - obviously my negotiating skills leave a lot =
to be=20
desired. I have many failings and for that I am sorry.=20

When I saw all was lost in the friendship with the NewYork world =
owner I=20
went and got a new world with some of my friends so that I could =
finish the=20
project I set out to achieve, using my own objects, my own =
textures, my own=20
pictures, and my own building. VR Times Square was and is built =
solely and=20
wholey by myself with the sweat of my own brow and by no other =
person. Any=20
duplication of that work can only be done with my approval and =
endorsement,=20
and by giving me due credit for the work. If someone goes =
against this,=20
well, too bad *sniff*, going to court to defend my "rights" =
is just too=20
much drama and too expensive. I would only consider doing that =
if I stood=20
to lose money, and that is not the case. Furthermore, once I've =
made a=20
friend I always do my best to keep that friendship and never do =
anything to=20
upset that. Sometimes, that just isn't possible.=20

I'm not in the least surprised that the NewYork world owner is =
angry at what=20
has eventuated. I asked her many times to come resolve things =
with me to=20
avoid it. And even when it reached the point where I decided to =
forge ahead=20
in a world I shared ownership of - I offered her the opportunity =
to join the=20
team at no cost or loss to her, and with everything to gain. =
I'm very sorry=20
we couldn't work together.=20

I invite you all to come join us in Broadway... a great world =
that=20
combines the talents of some very special and talented people. =
The world is=20
now open to public building and I would be honoured if you came =
to build,=20
or just to hang out with friends and catch some sites.=20

As time goes on we will be adding even more special features, =
not to mention=20
landmarks that many are all familiar with. And this year's new =
years event=20
will be boosted with even more dazzling effects than last year, =
along with=20
many hosts to ensure everyone has a great time!=20

Best wishes to all, Justin

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C065EE.CBCFF800

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>yes!</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"binarybud" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:lmauk at traverse.net">lmauk at traverse.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a392acc at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a392acc at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hey&nbsp; and i have to throw this =
out=20
here...JustIn you are a very creative and resourseful builder.... i do =
give=20
you your due respect in that area......your just not handling this =
project=20
very well is all.&nbsp; Best thing for you to do is come up with a new =
idea=20
all your own....:)&nbsp;&nbsp; Piece of cake for you to do...i know =
it&nbsp;=20
and you know it..;)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; hell we all know =
it.....;)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Leo&nbsp; :)&nbsp; aka =
BinaryBud</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV>"just in" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Justefyde at hotmail.com">Justefyde at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a367c78 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a367c78 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>No I never asked for, nor recieved payment for =
any of the=20
creations I did in NewYork.&nbsp; I was not "employed" nor =
"rewarded" nor=20
given anything in exchange for creating my work in NewYork.&nbsp; If =

[...]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C065EE.CBCFF800--

AlphaBit Phalpha

Dec 22, 2000, 12:00am
Happy Birthday Alpha :) huggss!
[View Quote]

Law In "RL" vs Law In Computers

Feb 28, 2002, 6:00am
Omg lol you said this? My comments are totally out of the context of this
conversation... but, PULEASE.. say that to Ann? LOL geezzzzz InSaNiTy I
really love the honest and good part.. now THAT is a zinger

[View Quote]

The Truth of Leo Mauk/BinaryBud

Mar 4, 2002, 12:17am
Good lord would you just leave already and not let the door hit you in the
ass??? you are pathetic!!!!
you were leaving two threads ago I thought?

[View Quote]

The Truth of Leo Mauk/BinaryBud

Mar 4, 2002, 3:04am
You know what SOS.. I have sorted through and deleted out about 300 of your
"witty/sarcastic" trash posts.. and it is growing very old.. repeated
gibberish that I bet if we took a vote.. ALL are growing weary of... go do
something constructive please.
[View Quote]

MrBruce Gives A!!CT another chance

Jul 6, 2002, 4:33am
Bravo MrBruce :)
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 29, 2002, 10:26pm
Now that you have sucked my bandwidth dry.. I feel a need to say something..
you are a true snot for saying this of Johhny. I tell you this pal.. I
have had a personal run in with you over the ways you gain your stuff, and
have heard from numerous people how you did them dirty in your "business"
dealings.. and those people were not JohnnyB.. seems to me you have decided
to dump on one person over stuff you have done to many. The way you have
wrote about him in here you deserve a hard "thwack" over the head. The
Johnny I know is honest, giving and very helpful and not for money either!
Not at all as you say. I find it hard to believe he should be blamed for
how you have treated so many of your customers. "host" <nospam at privacy.com>
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Oct 5, 2002, 1:10am
snip
< I can say youve truly made yourself look bad
here bruce. This was about my opinion on heartfall and the only retaliation
you offer is my living status? I laugh at you.>

Ok ..so you did the same thing too now bluemax.. you two are even, so why
not take it outa here ( this is not the place to put personal info) and on
the phone or face to face and deal with it? I think it is a complete shame
that Insanity would come between two friends as this shows has happened..
"shakes head"

[View Quote]

Cy FAQ

Sep 17, 2002, 11:31am
Thanks Weebo :) what are the rules? I am not, and I think many are not clear
as to what they are?
[View Quote]

opinions and flaming and stuff

Sep 22, 2002, 2:20am
I have been in AW for over 4 1/2 yrs. Kerstin and everytime I peek at the
NGS (which I stay out of for the most part) it is the same no matter what..
wish I knew.. but if you do find out I want to know! lol :)
[View Quote]

Alright already

Nov 12, 2002, 2:30pm
Bravo ENZO !!..... For days I have opened this and done nothing but delete
it all.. Everyone needs to step back,quit complaining and enjoy your
time.... Take on personal responsibility for what you expose yourself to or
what you do not. Have fun!!