thorus adama // User Search

1  |

IRC

Jul 26, 1999, 8:39am
that would be an interesting thing.
I would like to know more about this as well ;D
Regards,
Thorus

Stephen schrieb:

> gentlemen
> Is it possible via a bot or otherwise to link an activeworld with an IRC
> server/channel ?
> TIA
> Stephen

Head Mounted Display (HDM) in active worlds ?

Nov 12, 1998, 2:30pm
i don´t agree to your last sentence, Klassi.
"Too many limiting factors exist to make e-commerce a viable prospect in a
multi user virtual environment at this present time."
But we will see, and i would be very intereste in the forthcoming of the HMD
project, as this would be just a real gimmick. People generally do use
monitors, thats it.

Thorus Adama
chief editor www.cyb-magazin.de
mayor of Thorusville, AW
President CIC
inventor and builder of the Cyb Cafe Chain, former evosonic radio cafe chain
thinking of aw the best plattform to become e-commerce a true live experience
ppl will love tojoin

[View Quote] [View Quote]