peace walker // User Search

1  |

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 3:58am
Http://worldhosting.heartfall.com heartfall World Hosting Services,
nominated best World Host in the 2001 CY Awards and also
http://pathservices.heartfall.com For a huge custom path made simple.

[View Quote] > Could someone give me the URL's to as many as possible regarding World
> hosting? Please.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Beardo
>
> Remove nospam.
> http://medlem.tripodnet.se/beardo/index.html

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 7:47pm
http://worldhosting.heartfall.com costs only $6.25 per month or $8.33 per month
with it's huge custom path. Plus they help their world owners set it all up and
answer questions that new owners need answered. Always friendly & helpful. The
larger worlds may cost a dollar or two more but most worlds I know of fit in the
lowest priced category. I love the service and the price is a plus for sure.
They get your world started right away and are always there when you need them.
They are great!

[View Quote] > The best hosting around is ImaTowns.com they provide world hosting for ANY
> size world for just $10 a month...I would like to see another Company/Person
> beat that :o)

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 7:52pm
I forgot to add that http://worldhosting.heartfall.com gives awbingo winners their
first month free. That's a great way to try them and AW out at the same time. You
just have to e-mail them on their site and ask them for the bingo special and show
your awbingo win proof when starting. They are real nice at Heartfall. They also
offer their http://pathservices.heartfall.com to trial worlds for their first month
free too ! That path is HUGE! Custom objects and all the standard ones. Saves a lot
of trouble of setting up your own path and this one has years of work put into it. I
know I love it *S*

[View Quote] > http://worldhosting.heartfall.com costs only $6.25 per month or $8.33 per month
> with it's huge custom path. Plus they help their world owners set it all up and
> answer questions that new owners need answered. Always friendly & helpful. The
> larger worlds may cost a dollar or two more but most worlds I know of fit in the
> lowest priced category. I love the service and the price is a plus for sure.
> They get your world started right away and are always there when you need them.
> They are great!

[View Quote]

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 3:58am
Http://worldhosting.heartfall.com heartfall World Hosting Services,
nominated best World Host in the 2001 CY Awards and also
http://pathservices.heartfall.com For a huge custom path made simple.

[View Quote] > Could someone give me the URL's to as many as possible regarding World
> hosting? Please.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Beardo
>
> Remove nospam.
> http://medlem.tripodnet.se/beardo/index.html

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 7:47pm
http://worldhosting.heartfall.com costs only $6.25 per month or $8.33 per month
with it's huge custom path. Plus they help their world owners set it all up and
answer questions that new owners need answered. Always friendly & helpful. The
larger worlds may cost a dollar or two more but most worlds I know of fit in the
lowest priced category. I love the service and the price is a plus for sure.
They get your world started right away and are always there when you need them.
They are great!

[View Quote] > The best hosting around is ImaTowns.com they provide world hosting for ANY
> size world for just $10 a month...I would like to see another Company/Person
> beat that :o)

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 7:52pm
I forgot to add that http://worldhosting.heartfall.com gives awbingo winners their
first month free. That's a great way to try them and AW out at the same time. You
just have to e-mail them on their site and ask them for the bingo special and show
your awbingo win proof when starting. They are real nice at Heartfall. They also
offer their http://pathservices.heartfall.com to trial worlds for their first month
free too ! That path is HUGE! Custom objects and all the standard ones. Saves a lot
of trouble of setting up your own path and this one has years of work put into it. I
know I love it *S*

[View Quote] > http://worldhosting.heartfall.com costs only $6.25 per month or $8.33 per month
> with it's huge custom path. Plus they help their world owners set it all up and
> answer questions that new owners need answered. Always friendly & helpful. The
> larger worlds may cost a dollar or two more but most worlds I know of fit in the
> lowest priced category. I love the service and the price is a plus for sure.
> They get your world started right away and are always there when you need them.
> They are great!

[View Quote]

What does it take?

Oct 10, 2001, 8:45pm
--------------645D68553C795F05F71D2CDA

In answer to your question Casay... AW was contacted first by two people
to support, Tom, and Noelle and also included at least one phone call.
That was the first time on 9-28 through 10-1. There were also numerous
grams back and forth to Flagg (Tom) on 10-1 which he then blew off to
Noelle and then dropped dropped. A user gets annoyed when 20 messages go
forth then they receive a foolish reply from someone un-informed. When
I attempted to follow up on Thursday, Tom ignored it. On the next
Friday again support, Tom, customer service, were all contacted and
again customer called in this past Monday. Now I e-mailed Tom, Support,
cof and Enzo (Rick Noll) and again, e-mail has been ignored. The only
person who showed any professionalism has been Roland. Roland helped
were he could on Friday. Roland is limited though and can not help in
over billing matters or HQ matters such as world's registration etc. He
did agree about it's serious nature and was going to speak with HQ about
it. Roland has always been professional and time has proven that.

Now when it comes to money matters, AW's ignoring e-mails is begging to
appear more as intended negligence rather than any concern to handle
other's credit information safely. It only takes seconds to reply that
the matter is being looked into.

As to not informing trial owners that they will loose their world
instantly and may need to await days before AW sends them their world
password. That is simply neglect. AW has been around for years...At one
point users got the e-mail immediately... has not been the case on the
new site. Don't you think users deserve the warning? After all, AW
operates as a 24/7 universe. Users get very hurt when they pay and then
see their world is gone! Add the fact they they then find themselves
having an additional $200 taken from the and sending them to ovedraft
because the site failed to kill double bill attempts and you have one
hurt and screwed new customer. In my book and they way i was raised... 1
screwed customer is 1 too many. But in AW's case, this has happened
before... and I an certain from the apathy, sadly, will happen again.

And how else does AW learn of these matters? Well one should expect
that the company who hosts this newsgroup should spend a few minutes per
day to read them! I have posted this so that others can be forewarned
about what is actually happening and to also hope it will force AW into
taking actions to protect it's users. Also I would like to see AW policy
changed to NEVER asking for someone to send credit card info via e-mail.
That is JUST PLAIN WRONG!

Let's be honest here... The largest amount of AW revenue comes from NEW
users who barely even know how to operate on the internet but like the
concept of AW. AWcom knows this and should stop trying to capitalize on
their errors! We all learn and to abuse those while learning is wrong.
This is not a happy matter for me... I work hard at helping people and I
do not like seeing them hurt because of a "we could care less' attitude.

Hoping power of the press will help *S* Although many do not post...
they do read and become more informed. Just view the newsgroups from an
independent eye... the majority of posts are angry users... and one
would have to look very far to see actions taken to rectify the many
concerns which have been posted through the years. I can hope that can
one day change can't I?

Peace, health & healing...

[View Quote] > Just wondering how AW was origionaly contacted over the obvious web

[View Quote] --------------645D68553C795F05F71D2CDA

In answer to your question Casay... AW was contacted first by two people
to support, Tom, and Noelle and also included at least one phone call.
That was the first time on 9-28 through 10-1.&nbsp; There were also numerous
grams back and forth to Flagg (Tom) on 10-1 which he then blew off to Noelle
and then dropped dropped. A user gets annoyed when 20 messages go forth
then they receive a foolish reply from someone un-informed.&nbsp; When
I attempted to follow up on Thursday, Tom ignored it.&nbsp; On the next
Friday again support, Tom, customer service, were all contacted and again
customer called in this past Monday. Now I e-mailed Tom, Support, cof and
Enzo (Rick Noll) and again, e-mail has been ignored. The only person who
showed any professionalism has been Roland. Roland helped were he could
on Friday. Roland is limited though and can not help in over billing matters
or HQ matters such as world's registration etc. He did agree about it's
serious nature and was going to speak with HQ about it. Roland has always
been professional and time has proven that.
to appear more as intended negligence rather than any&nbsp; concern to
handle other's credit information safely. It only takes seconds to reply
that the matter is being looked into.
and may need to await days before AW sends them their world password. That
is simply neglect. AW has been around for years...At one point users got
the e-mail immediately... has not been the case on the new site. Don't
you think users deserve the warning? After all, AW operates as a 24/7 universe.
Users get very hurt when they pay and then see their world is gone!&nbsp;
Add the fact they they then find themselves having an additional $200 taken
from the and sending them to ovedraft because the site failed to kill double
bill attempts and you have one hurt and screwed new customer. In my book
and they way i was raised... 1 screwed customer is 1 too many. But in AW's
case, this has happened before... and I an certain from the apathy, sadly,
will happen again.
that the company who hosts this newsgroup should spend a few minutes per
day to read them!&nbsp; I have posted this so that others can be forewarned
about what is actually happening and to also hope it will force AW into
taking actions to protect it's users. Also I would like to see AW policy
changed to NEVER asking for someone to send credit card info via e-mail.
That is JUST PLAIN WRONG!
NEW users who barely even know how to operate on the internet but like
the concept of AW. AWcom knows this and should stop trying to capitalize
on their errors!&nbsp; We all learn and to abuse those while learning is
wrong.&nbsp; This is not a happy matter for me... I work hard at helping
people and I do not like seeing them hurt because of a "we could care less'
attitude.
they do read and become more informed. Just view the newsgroups from an
independent eye... the majority of posts are angry users...&nbsp; and one
would have to look very far to see actions taken to rectify the many concerns
which have been posted through the years.&nbsp; I can hope that can one
day change can't I?
[View Quote] </body>

--------------645D68553C795F05F71D2CDA--

What does it take?

Oct 11, 2001, 2:59am
Ever think Grimble? When people use the AW site they have no idea they are
about to be double billed... or the other problems listed. You are thinking in a
way that is termed "ass-backward". The whole purpose of the post was to show
that AW needs to act a bit more responsibly in quite a few ways and start acting
with professionalism. They are OBLIGATED to act more precisely by merchant
agreements.
Your words seem to imply that in your mind any site doing any wrong is ok
seeing how the person chose to chance a purchase there. That is not the way the
United States Fair Trade works with commerce. We have laws and we as a society
have established standards for business.

[View Quote] > Geesh! NO ... I wouldn't .... because its DUMB to do that!

> Its quite simple really ... you pay for what you want to pay for, and pay
> for it in a manner with which you are comfortable. If you're either not
> happy with the service or aren't happy paying for that service using one of
> the methods available to you ... then by all means, vote with your feet.
> HOWEVER ... AWC have a telephone - remember them? Don't kick 'em just
> because they, like many many other companies, don't provide facilities for
> secure internet payments. It costs money for a company to use services to
> acquire credit card transactions over the internet and I'm pretty certain
> that the volume of internet payments they would receive wouldn't justify the
> cost to them.
>
> If people can't be bothered to pick up a phone and do it the old fashioned
> way, then they can damned well go without.
>
> Grims.

[View Quote]

What does it take?

Oct 11, 2001, 4:12pm
--------------AE3FE324B4B6200103A3F88F

Hello Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write. I would like to point out
that although your opinion is that Noelle properly handled the situation it is
you who helped it fail and continue to do so.

Date: 09-28-01
Time: 12:59AM CST
To: support at activeworlds.com
Subject: bad renewal form
Cc:
Hello,
I went to renew my world and the renewal form gave me error 'failed Dial'.
Please notify me when you have your site fixed. This happened to another user as
well.
Thank you
Lars

That is a copy of the email which I sent immediately after my credit card went
into error because of AWcom's site failure. Please note it states other users as
well. Now to this date, that e-mail has never been responded to. Had it been...
the site would have been fixed prior to the many people getting overbilled etc.
That letter is dated 9-28-01.

Now, cut the crap on the privilege I had of you responding to my telegrams. You
are an employee of AWcom and from the corporate office you telegramed back and
forth to me regarding the error and the details of it. It was you who failed to
pass that information on to Noelle and expected me to repeat all the
information. I had informed you I was ending my 12 work shift. I hardly need to
waste time repeating myself. I notified you who are in the position of customer
care. I DID my part! That is YOUR Failure as an AWcom Representative. Is it that
hard to see that you contribute to AW's negligence when you begin to decide what
is privilege response from you and what is normal customer service? The result
that I see is that on 9-28-01 two customers I know had their credit information
poorly handled by AWcom. The following week more customers had been hurt by the
same site. All during that time you were using your opinion to ignore my
original notices as well as my courtesy follow up that Thursday. I contacted you
as well as support several times during that week. Now those failed responses
results in customers being overdrawn now... That represents AWcom's Answer?
That hurts the customer. That is the reason this problem went on for over ten
days. I also know of a customer who HAS phoned you and who HAS NOT been
reimbursed by you.

I am not here to harm AWcom. I am only trying to see that attitudes such as your
remarks concerning telegram contact only help to break down the company and it's
customer care or lack there of. There is never an excuse to ignore a serious
problem, ever! Money problems on the site is a serious problem!

I operate a successful business of providing internet service which includes a
large 3D division within AW. You are very aware that we host many worlds for
many customers from around the globe. Daily I hear from world owners as well as
new customers inquiring about worlds. I hear their cries all too often. So when
I take the time out of my day... time that normally goes to filling the gaps of
AW's support... much of which I hear goes un-answered... I expect that AW would
be interested in hearing the facts from outside their own little shell. But you
have shown me in your own words. In your opinion it was handled satisfactory!
In my opinion and the opinion of the many it affected... the losses caused by
your ways are very UN-satisfactory...

And your opinion that a Company should be as unconscious of customer safety as
to recommend and endorse the sending of Credit Card data over unsecured
sources.... well that is showing a huge amount of ignorance and neglect on the
part of AWcom with you as their representative. I would think your merchant
account would be closed if they heard your recommendation! They require that
security measures be taken for credit approvals without the presence of customer
or card! Based on your statements... the whole Net should do away with SSL and
give up all the secure servers and browser encryption's. Flagg says it's SAFE to
send your Credit Card via open e-mail... Hey MicroSoft, Hey Netscape... You
wasted Millions $$$$ on secure sockets and encryption!!!! Flagg knows more than
all the experts and releases to press that e-mail is good enough!!!!

This all could have been much easier had AWcom acknowledged their e-mails and
the fact there was a problem at the beginning. Many people would have been saved
the troubles that your disregards caused. It appears rather than apologize for
the error in judgments you choose to flame and make me look bad... All I did was
take it to the public eye to insure change would come about... I am glad to see
from your post that certain issues are now being dealt with... I hope this
brings on some oversight in the future so others can be safer doing business
with AWcom. A customer based company's most valuable resource is the
customers... try not to forget that... I am not the bad guy... just the one
willing to step out and speak for the little people who get hurt...

Peace, health & healing to all...

InSaNiTy

http://worldhosting.heartfall.com
http://pathservices.heartfall.com

[View Quote] > Dear Insanity and Peace walker,

> [...]
> afternoon on a Friday I did not see it until early Monday morning, but at
> that time it was already to late as you had sent another complaint in far
> more detail covering many other things some of which had nothing to do with
> our billing system or the problem you had encountered. I have noted all the
> issues you mentioned and am working to address the ones we agree are
> important at this time.
>
> Now I would like to take this moment to answer a couple of the concerns here
> in our newsgroup so that the community that has been following this thread
> knows where Activeworlds stands on some of the issues you have raised.
>
> Activeworlds.com has a new web-site. This site deploys many new features
> and still has many new features to come. Whenever any company tries things
> that they have not done before it is extremely possible that there may be
> unexpected problems. When these problems occur we appreciate and need the
> help our rational and patient customers give us. We do not plan these
> problems to get more money from our customers. The fact is that problems
> like these cause us to loose customers. The double billing that occurred on
> our site happened when a customer would repeatedly click the refresh button
> on there browser because they believed the transaction was not going
> through. In fact the transaction was going through and when the refresh
> button was hit it would send the hole transaction through again. We are
> actively working with the around 10 customers we know of who had this
> problem to ensure that they are credited for any over payment we received.
> Most of these cases are already resolved and the problem on our site has
> been fixed.
>
> There where some other issues on the site regarding trial world data and
> orders that did not go through. The order problem should be fixed now and
> we are working to resolve the issue regarding trial world data over
> weekends.
>
> As for us accepting credit card information via e-mail. It is up to the
> customers of Activeworlds how they want to provide us with billing
> information. You were given several choices and were not forced in any way
> to provide your billing info via e-mail. I have many customers who's
> preferred choice of communication for billing info is e-mail and in fact I
> have used e-mail to provide my own billing information to other companies.
> I feel e-mail is safe enough for me and choose to leave it up to the
> customer as to what methods they prefer and trust. Obviously if I did not
> trust a company I was doing business with I would either not do business
> with them or pay them through a method like "money order" to ensure my
> consumer safety.
>
> I would like to thank you all again for taking the time to read this post.
> I will not respond on this specific issue again in these newsgroups so
> please direct any concerns or questions you have regarding anything I have

Hello Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write.&nbsp; I would like to
point out that although your opinion is that Noelle properly handled the
situation it is you who helped it fail and continue to do so.&nbsp;<b></b>
Dial'.</b>
another user as well.</b>
card went into error because of AWcom's site failure. Please note it states
other users as well. Now to this date, that e-mail has never been responded
to. Had it been... the site would have been fixed prior to the many people
getting overbilled etc. That letter is dated 9-28-01.
You are an employee of AWcom and from the corporate office you telegramed
back and forth to me regarding the error and the details of it. It was
you who failed to pass that information on to Noelle and expected me to
repeat all the information. I had informed you I was ending my 12 work
shift.&nbsp; I hardly need to waste time repeating myself. I notified you
who are in the position of customer care. I DID my part! That is YOUR Failure
as an AWcom Representative. Is it that hard to see that you contribute
to AW's negligence when you begin to decide what is privilege response
from you and what is normal customer service?&nbsp;&nbsp; The result that
I see is that on 9-28-01 two customers I know had their credit information
poorly handled by AWcom.&nbsp; The following week more customers had been
hurt by the same site. All during that time you were using your opinion
to ignore my original notices as well as my courtesy follow up that Thursday.
I contacted you as well as support several times during that week. Now
those failed responses&nbsp; results in customers being overdrawn now...
That represents AWcom's Answer?&nbsp; That hurts the customer. That is
the reason this problem went on for over ten days. I also know of a customer
who HAS phoned you and who HAS NOT been reimbursed by you.
such as your remarks concerning telegram contact only help to break down
the company and it's customer care or lack there of. There is never an
excuse to ignore a serious problem, ever! Money problems on the site is
a serious problem!
which includes a large 3D division within AW. You are very aware that we
host many worlds for many customers from around the globe. Daily I hear
from world owners as well as new customers inquiring about worlds. I hear
their cries all too often. So when I take the time out of my day... time
that normally goes to filling the gaps of AW's support... much of which
I hear goes un-answered... I expect that AW would be interested in hearing
the facts from outside their own little shell.&nbsp; But you have shown
me in your own words. In your opinion it was handled satisfactory!&nbsp;
In my opinion and the opinion of the many it affected... the losses caused
by your ways are very UN-satisfactory...
safety as to recommend and endorse the sending of Credit Card data over
unsecured sources....&nbsp;&nbsp; well that is showing a huge amount of
ignorance and neglect on the part of AWcom with you as their representative.
I would think your merchant account would be closed if they heard your
recommendation! They require that security measures be taken for credit
approvals without the presence of customer or card! Based on your statements...
the whole Net should do away with SSL and give up all the secure servers
and browser encryption's. Flagg says it's SAFE to send your Credit Card
via open e-mail... Hey MicroSoft, Hey Netscape... You wasted Millions $$$$
on secure sockets and encryption!!!!&nbsp; Flagg knows more than all the
experts and releases to press that e-mail is good enough!!!!
and the fact there was a problem at the beginning. Many people would have
been saved the troubles that your disregards caused.&nbsp; It appears rather
than apologize for the error in judgments you choose to flame and make
me look bad... All I did was take it to the public eye to insure change
would come about... I am glad to see from your post that certain issues
are now being dealt with... I hope this brings on some oversight in the
future so others can be safer doing business with AWcom.&nbsp; A customer
based company's most valuable resource is the customers... try not to forget
that...&nbsp; I am not the bad guy... just the one willing to step out
and speak for the little people who get hurt...
[View Quote] --------------AE3FE324B4B6200103A3F88F--

What does it take?

Oct 11, 2001, 7:15pm
So all are aware... Insanity was blocked from this newsgroup because of his
attempts to bring this knowledge to all's attention... AW wishes to censor the
posts to only one's it it's favor. Illegal for a corporate newsgroup...
privates can do as they wish... corporate open up liabilities which are
endless...

This will be my last post simply because I a sick of how idiots here loose the
purpose of my post so easily. If you feel AW ignoring problems concerning your
credit card handling is fine, so be it. If you wish to be double billed because
of that apathy, so be it. If you wish the children who read these newsgroups
to believe Flagg and AWcom's statement that sending credit cards by e-mail is
safe, so be it. Allow yourselves to share in the wrong doing.

Just remember this. Rule #1. NEVER send your credit or personal data over
anything but a secure page. Flagg's way allows for the next web virus to take
all AWcom's e-mails filled with those credit card numbers and offer it
instantly to a terrorist or other who wishes to clog the financial systems.
There is a reason people should get the proper information from authoritative
voices! Flagg's comment is shocking and wrong. Wake up... you think the
terrorists made money off the trade center horror by accident? NO, they think
clearer than the idiots like grimble do... and they capitalize on the stupidity
surrounding statements like Flagg makes. One virus like code red using charges
from e-mails and the financial system is clogged for days. meanwhile, your
personal credit is damaged forever... Think beyond you loyalty to Flagg... the
over billings happened because he dropped the ball and expected a user to do
his job and inform the other office mate... so think about the reality...
terrorists of all types, including hackers flourish because of the apathy and
laziness of the majority. I spoke up in hopes that problems would be fixed. in
Flagg's post it sounds like some are being corrected... however he again
endorsed the use of e-mail wrongly... go figure people... Let AW know you are
approving their ways by accepting his message to all users... or stand up and
say it is a Wrongful and Damaging Policy... at least I spoke up and attempted
to help... it wasn't my account damaged because of all this...

I wish you all well... my final posts frees up more of my time for other
endeavors... good luck with the likes of those who never have a fresh statement
but find time to flame those who do...

[View Quote] > Perhaps if most of the people compaining about this weren't whining little
> girls, then they would be taken more seriously by AW and have their ear. I
> keep hearing "AW should read the newsgroups" ... but when they get here its
> just this bitching waiting for them.
>
> If people would act like adults rather than cry off bitching and sulk all
> the time, life would be so much easier.
>
> It didn't tale long, but I've had enough of this ng ... should never have
> resubscribed. Easily fixed.
>
> Grims.
>
> "rpg helper" <noneasyet at jfk2_please_set_me_up_with_your_path_server_fo.com>
[View Quote]

For those confused

Oct 13, 2001, 6:37pm
This was the post censored so that the rest of what Insanity wrote would
look out of context. No attack here... only an opinion. Amazing how it
is allowable for Daphne and others to attack Insanity and Peace Walker
for speaking up about serious issues that lead to user's loosing money
and worlds for days yet Insanity is banned. Amazing how Daphne is so
directly related to AW in so many ways. Guess AW is only for the few who
kiss their butts! Again this Saturday morning, once again, another new
user has been upset because AW took the money but failed to send them
the world password. They were real fast at killing their world though.
That was instant. Take the money and Run!!!! AGAIN!!!!

From:
*S* <peace at nospam.com>

Tue 4:18 PM

Re: What does it take?
Newsgroups:
community

What an ASS you are Grim... You think a poor new customer being over
charged
$418 for a $209 purchase is right, and loosing their world for three
days after
paying for it? Not to mention the overdraft fees incurred. Sure caveat
emptor
applies in life... But so do the Laws of the U.S. The regulations of the
FTC,
and the merchant account contracts. I will never understand idiots who
think
that net business does not have to follow laws. It is shame you care
only for
yourself and not others. I know of three people affected in the past 10
days by
the new site's bad scripting on credit cards. I can only imagine all the
ones I
do not know about. FACT is not paranoia pal...

[View Quote] > Actually, I read SW Chris's replies as perfectly feasible alternatives
> the paranoia you seem to be exhibiting.
>
> Its up to you to look after your money. If you don't trust a person or

> company that you are purchasing goods or services from, then its your
> responsibility to ensure that the transaction is carried out to your
> satisfaction. I don't see that it really warrants a whining post in
the
> Community newsgroup.
>
> Grims.

[View Quote] > option?
via
in
> their
much
> and
check
> that
All
> very sad
their
> customers.
info
> by
did, they
> would
asking
> that the
> suggests
going to
themselves?
it over
> the
card
for
> personal
> clientele
they
> can
that
> you
pretty
> sure
> received
Again on
> improperly
inquiries.
sending
> registered
does
> "Take
e-mails
right
department
> in
> problems,
> customers
security.
> It
people
> who
in
> these

For those confused

Oct 13, 2001, 7:44pm
But Goober... You are saying that me considering someone an idiot for ignoring
cries of the little user an attack?... Yet my being called a whiner and a
ranting lunatic is allowed? Is that not why the U.S. Constitution stands for
Freedom of Speech? Because it is not for one to decide on their own with an
act of Censorship? Hitler did that sort of thing. It began with the burning of
books and led to the gassing of people. You supporting AW's disrespect of the
US constitutional right? All I have done was post how users were being hurt
because of AW ignoring the problem and again this morning another user has
been affected. THAT IS WRONG. Censorship is wrong! Illegal! and Un-Patriotic!
I am American! I will file suit if I have to, to have my Freedom of Speech
to protect the little people!!!! I never posted this issue for myself ever.
It was simply because I handle support of many new users that I SEE their
troubles and stand up for them! Rather than people bashing me why don't you
ask if new users are getting hurt? Or do you NOT care? Is that the message of
this Community?? That it does not care about new users, only it's chosen few?
Than call it the fallen community!

[View Quote] > Give it a rest, Insanity. Last I checked, calling someone an ASS or an