sir holden // User Search

1  |

World Overflow

Oct 19, 2002, 4:52pm
I wish that there was something in the worlds settings that sends vistitors
to a different location when the user limit is over.

I.E.- My world is full, so anyone who enters it is transfered to AW 7391n
3842w or whatever.

This would be really cool and wouldnt piss ppl off as bad when they can get
into a world, lol :-D

--
(__/\/¤~~~~-=Sir Holden=-~~~~¤\/\__)

======================
Nick Holden
nrholden at myrealbox.com
======================

If YoU wRiTe LiKe ThIs, DoNt BoThEr RePlyInG

Excluding Builders

Nov 12, 2002, 8:41pm
Bowen informed me that the following is not currently possidble, so i'd
really like to see this

(__/\/¤~~~~-=Sir Holden=-~~~~¤\/\__)

======================
Nick Holden
nrholden at myrealbox.com
======================

If YoU wRiTe LiKe ThIs, DoNt BoThEr RePlyInG

nrholden at myrealbox.com
======================

If YoU wRiTe LiKe ThIs, DoNt BoThEr RePlyInG

[View Quote]

Console Message Right

Nov 13, 2002, 6:14pm
I believe only caretakers can do that, not positive though...

--
(__/\/¤~~~~-=Sir Holden=-~~~~¤\/\__)

======================
Nick Holden
nrholden at myrealbox.com
======================

If YoU wRiTe LiKe ThIs, DoNt BoThEr RePlyInG

[View Quote]

Internet addiction

Nov 12, 2002, 8:38pm
I hate this one girl who always says "ROFL" and "TTYL" and stuff like that,
lol.
err...

--

Nick Holden
nrholden at myrealbox.com

If YoU wRiTe LiKe ThIs, DoNt BoThEr RePlyInG