kellee // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

a must read... ;)

Jan 29, 2003, 12:33am
Has it occurred to ANYONE that its rather gutless "bashing " some one that
cant answer back?....... no?.....didn't figure it would.

*sigh*

Cy Awards Rules Page

Feb 24, 2003, 4:31am
whats the problem with that?

actually... even though you where being sarcastic , I don't disagree with
the "rules" you suggested. cept for the macro scanner one of course.

and if you think any one pays any money to be "advertised" LOL ! at a
GZ, you have a more grandiose idea of the earning power of a world caretaker
than I've ever known!!!!

but other than that.... I cant see the faults in what you suggested.....gaps
in your knowlege and naivety yes, faults no

[View Quote]

Cy Awards Rules Page

Feb 28, 2003, 2:32am
We DO have ( were I am) porn channels on basic cable...... but the cable
decoder has a parental "lock" to enable parents to screen out that and any
other channels they want kept from their child. Morale of my story? It IS
up to the parents to decide where and how and when their children are
subjected to such things. If they are very liberal minded, or lazy....who
are you to second guess their judgement and impose your morals on their
children? Some parents would consider Nation Geographic channel to contain
questionable material and block it via the parental control...... but if
they told me I couldn't allow my child to watch that channel I would be
MIGHTILY annoyed. I am not saying that children should be allowed to view R
rated material, I am saying its not up to any one else but the parents to
decide where to draw the line.

Some one has suggested that R rated worlds have their own category and i
agree. If little Johnny's parents want to let him have the complete freedom
to peruse such worlds in his attempts to have a complete vote, then that is
up to them.

kellee at my.activeworlds.com

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] THE FIRST CHALLENGE! (for immunity)

May 17, 2001, 12:01am
[View Quote] mmm question..... is that TV in general? or american television? or
Australian Television or???
and when did Survivor 2: The Australian Outback air on which Network in
which country?

nitpicking rabbit aint i?

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups: Take 2 (VERY long!)

May 19, 2001, 9:55pm
Yeah, i only lost my marbles recently..... before that i had more
sense...:o))

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] Time to Vote...

May 19, 2001, 10:12pm
yeah
was waiting for the clarifications on the answers, and when i got em , well
too late

By the way Alan Hale and Bob Denver was the only one i could have answered
any way!! LOL

*confusion ( or is that careful? ) is my middle name*

> - kellee DID NOT answer any of the challenge questions. She's also very
> confused about the game

Backdrops for new version

May 21, 2001, 9:52am
Moria!!! gosh....some one intelligent in this NG :o)) ( and she can spell
too)

[View Quote] *snipped coz i agree with everything she said :o)*

Backdrops for new version

May 22, 2001, 4:55am
LOL HE :o)
I'd say cute too but i'd get flamed

[View Quote]

Gotta Love Those "Customer" Interests...

May 23, 2001, 7:59am
Thank You AW ppls for at least listening to us some of the time, and that
includes you Facter :o)....by the way, my problem that you "helped' me
with? it is 45% solved :o)) I still spin around in circles when i hit a
download intensive area.

Anyone ever checked out just how many *things* aw support "gives" to the
community? awschool, awuniv, awteen, bingo, etc etc etc etc etc

Thank You Eep for making the NGs an interesting place and for adding your
two bobs worth which ...mmm... well ....makes it interesting.

and Thanks Goober, i dont always agree with you but i wuv ya:o)

Nornny and Gamer for .....your sense of humour

and many others ....

And to Outlook express and its filter option :o))

Gotta Love Those "Customer" Interests...

May 25, 2001, 5:26am
[View Quote] [View Quote] eep wrote facter wrote eep wrote sheesh you guys make it hard to
keep track of a decent "discussion". I mean, YOU know what you wrote
three postings ago and what the other fellow wrote four postings ago but
I for one find it hard to follow....

How about you make it obvious who wrote what, when...... coz if your gunna
post it, then its not a private discussion....is it?

*cringes*

My first time in AW [A-W.co.uk]

May 23, 2001, 8:31am
mmmm my first time in aw?

Some friends that i had hooked up on pIRCh ( they are married now) dropped
around and told me about this great new programme they had found....it was
called Activeworlds.
I was making the coffees while they installed it on my computer and i heard
a yell " do you wanna be a tourist or a citizen?" i said...... mmmm will
it cost me? "NO" they cry

LOL well any way next thing i knew i was a citizen and i was getting a block
of land covered for me...."just cover it....dosent matter if it overlaps "
they said " just make sure its safe from vandals"

Over the next week i walked around the area jotting down objects and running
" home" and building them,completely mystified when a strange message popped
up and said " this area is full" mmmmm could that have been because i didnt
know about DELETE and i was sinking objects that went wrong??

I remember thinking .... gee wouldnt it be nice if you could move sideways
:o)

One day about 6 months later, i was bored and wondered into GZ ( i didnt
know The Gate existed) where i spotted an advert for Lara's Building Yard. I
met the GREAT Lara herself!!!!.....well she spotted a sucker and from there
....... well to here :o))

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  |