derk // User Search

1  |

improvements page

Jan 29, 2001, 5:20pm
My word you are angry aren't you...

I have read you post and I agree wholeheartedly with all your assertions but
one. And it is this one that will keep you angry and nobody interested in
what you have to say. There is never ever a need to personally attack
anyone, you can still be right without all the personal stuff and you would
be happier as well.

Instead your points are lost in the constant barrage of attack on
individuals...

improvements page

Jan 31, 2001, 1:14pm
[View Quote] Are you really ASKING me or is this just another of you whining small minded
posts..?

If you are asking then perhaps you might try looking at the concept of
"blame". Of what
earthly good is it? How can laying blame help anyone when all it really does
is hurt and
antagonize others.

And further, what makes your point of view "right" and Roland's wrong? I am
not defending
him (he doesn't need my defense) Roland already has the authority. You my
friend have the
problem. Equally tho, I'm not attacking you. It is said that "the best
defense is no defense"
so my suggestion is that you are right, only the way you are going about it
is defeating you.

If you leave out the personal stuff - insults and character attacks - your
ideas on there own
will carry the weight need to bring about change. Of course it will be slow
but it will be
change whereas with your present modality all that will happen will be that
in the main you
will gain the disrespect of those around you and at best you will be
included in a small fringe
cult of the same elk.

You want a revolution so look to the great revolutionaries for inspiration -
Nelson Mandela,
Gandi, the Beetles, to name a few, never attacked the enemy - THAT WAS THEIR
STRENGTH -

If you believe in yourself and the pursuit of you goal and you don't want
defeat then walk
boldly into the enemies camp with your arms outstretched in an offering of
peace... Hey, in
your lifetime wars have been won, governments have fallen, and whole systems
of thought
have be swayed to the opposite of what they were using the single principal
of peaceful non-
aggression.

Be you not mistaken friend, you are asking for revolution - that is not the
point here tho.
The point is do you want to win the revolution or not?

'People will not remember you for what you say or do but for how you made
them feel'

Re: Infinite Cell Limit?

Jan 30, 2001, 3:49am
Felix I believe that Roland will ignore anything but posts cocerning BUGS so
all I hear him saying is save yourself the grief and typing and submit your
ideas
thru the propper channels...

I'm sure you already know that little gratitude goes a long way and if the
ppl who
make AW possible (almost for free) got some ok feedback I'm sure it would go
both ways...

I am interested in the NT debate, it is very forward thinking to prepare AW
for this
kind of platform - I work in a small network of about 30 machines and I can
see
lots of great app's in it. At the moment I run 98 on 1 of the machines so I
can use
AW.

Thanx AW

Re: Infinite Cell Limit?

Jan 31, 2001, 12:23pm
"builderz" <sawran at yahoo.com> wrote :

> Maybe a 3,000 message e-mail bomb to roland at activeworlds.com or a 1,000
> message telegram bomb to Roland with your bug/wishlist feature may
> change his mind? ;)

I can't see you lasting long at anything friend - what is this meant to be a
joke or
are you only 5 years old for real...

Grow up...