zero // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

where are all these idiots coming from?

Dec 17, 2000, 7:34pm
--------------040406050701010107010402

Thats cause Magines right, they need some guiudance, most of us in here
stumbled across AW. These people have an open hole to it.
So they dunno whats going on, what the protocal is, or anything.
I agree with Magine, they just need some education, and not ejection or
rudeness from World owners and other cits.
I know as a world owner, i would welcome more traffic and builders any day.
bring em on!! Maybe the AW stocks might even climb.

Z!

[View Quote] > Hmm, reading may help on finding world prices, sheesh. There are some
> newbies at AWGate sometimes that says similar things but maybe not as often
> as Juno users.

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------040406050701010107010402

most of us in here stumbled across AW. These people have an open hole to
it.<br>
So they dunno whats going on, what the protocal is, or anything.<br>
I agree with Magine, they just need some education, and not ejection or rudeness from World owners and other cits.<br>
I know as a world owner, i would welcome more traffic and builders any day.<br>
bring em on!! Maybe the AW stocks might even climb.<br>
Z!<br>
[View Quote]

eep

Dec 19, 2000, 2:56am
Aww poor Myssie ;(( I am sad to say now Eep will ad you to his Filtered
list, meaning he wont see your posts.
How do i know this?
I am on Eeps most filterted list, he even ignores my emails to him now ;((

**sniff** welcome to the club, there is no love form Eep here

[View Quote] > you could have told him it was a problem with the keyboard driver

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

World Renewal???

Dec 20, 2000, 10:25pm
I would call and get it straightened out.
Every company on the planet is hard to at times deal with via email.

If i have an aw related problem, I always call and talk to them right
then and there.
If the person that needs to straighten it out isnt around, then i call
till i get them

Z!

[View Quote] > I guess active worlds loves to take the money and provide no service. I

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

World Renewal???

Dec 21, 2000, 1:21am
--------------080807040702050001060603

yes it does defeat the purpose.
And indoing so when I would call, i would tell them all the things you
have been through to have this done.
Thus showing them their mistakes.
Sorry, have the ppl I deal with from my ISP to anything else i have on
line, I call, then i know that I am talkin to someone right then and there
and i make sure they get it done.

Just my opinion, but it works fine for me.

:)

Z!

[View Quote] > Should I call collect, reverse the charges...... or bill them??????? Why
> the hell do they have on line registration and renewal if you HAVE to call??
> Doesnt that defeat the purpose?

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------080807040702050001060603

And indoing so when I would call, i would tell them all the things you have been through to have this done.<br>
Thus showing them their mistakes.<br>
Sorry, have the ppl I deal with from my ISP to anything else i have on line,
I call, then i know that I am talkin to someone right then and there<br>
and i make sure they get it done.<br>
Just my opinion, but it works fine for me.<br>
:)<br>
Z!<br>
[View Quote]

to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Dec 22, 2000, 10:02pm
you know, I got to side with Eep here,. All the newsgroups have gone to
hell in a handbasket

[View Quote] > This is a newsgroup about AW, not your pathetic wanna-be organizations and other shit you idiots keep babbling about here. Evolve already.

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Dec 23, 2000, 2:17pm
--------------060804010208010905050200

I have to somewhat agree, yes USWF is a AW community, and some of their
discussions should be based here, as could anyones in AW.
But personal opinions and flame wars between cits and leaders i dont
thin they should be, maybe they should have a USWF newsgroup to carry on
stuff.
This channel has gone to hell for a bit now, not just cause of them.

some people might think my postings on workd theft shouldnt have been
ehre and personal, and before you light up on me, That was based on an
issue of world theft.
So think before ya light it up and tear into me

[View Quote] > Umm...but when these kids are posting almost everyday, and then erupting
> into battles within they're own group IN THIS newsgroup, god, you have to
> teach them a lesson somehow. :P Not that USWF is a wanna-be group, it's the
> members that are all wanna-be's who think that because they got a little
> power, they can control everything. Heck, I joined young enough to know that
> feeling, and it really takes some huge guidance and lesson-teaching to even
> get them on the right path.
>
> Nornny

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------060804010208010905050200

and some of their discussions should be based here, as could anyones in AW.<br>
But personal opinions and flame wars between cits and leaders i dont thin
they should be, maybe they should have a USWF newsgroup to carry on stuff.<br>
This channel has gone to hell for a bit now, not just cause of them.<br>
some people might think my postings on workd theft shouldnt have been ehre
and personal, and before you light up on me, That was based on an issue of
world theft.<br>
So think before ya light it up and tear into me<br>
[View Quote]

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (long!)

Dec 23, 2000, 2:22pm
What wouldve been really kewl , is if you could draw caricatures of what
you think we all loook like based on your descriptions.
That wouldve been a riot!!

Z!

Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

< < About Lanezeri > >

Dec 25, 2000, 4:06pm
--------------060109060908030305050107

i thought someone said you people had your own USWF news group now lol.

[View Quote] > And one more thing, Outkast is a ripoff, cuz you are taking the name of a
> seriously decent rapper, and by doing that, it is not very hard to recognize
> you -- shitty huh?
>
> oyo, M a g n u s and Merry Christmas

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------060109060908030305050107

[View Quote]

< < About Lanezeri > >

Dec 26, 2000, 12:42am
I know. and I do believe that AW community posts are kewl. I just
htought that USWF specific toppics would be probably kept to a
USWF newsgroup.
I am not telling anyone who can or cannot post.

Just some of this stuff is redundant and tiresome.
maybe in the subject line USWF people could but.... <<About Lanezeri>>
(USWF related).

The i can skip it.

Z!

[View Quote] > zero,
> "Us" people do have our own newsgroup,refering to USWF I mean.
> Since USWF is a community of "Active World" worlds and cities I do believe
> it can be appropriate to post things in here...although I hate spam and
> commercials as much as anyone. :-)

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Merry Christmas

Dec 25, 2000, 2:52am
Its amazing how you people can take a simple "Merry Christmas" and turn
it into a flame war.
Cant we all just be quiet for a night? Enjoy a little piece and love.
Z!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

[View Quote] > Hey, has anyone seen my white jacket? Y'know... the one with the really
> long sleeves? I think Agent here is feeling a might cold.....

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Boston shooting

Dec 26, 2000, 5:16pm
Not making a joke, but man seriously it scared me.
I thought Eep or someone had lost it and gone down there to awcom and
shot them!
All I saw was an Internet Company in Boston Mass.
They have the guy in custody now though

www.cnn.com

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Boston shooting

Dec 28, 2000, 1:59pm
Actually he was a Software tester.

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

USWF is comming to a end unless...

Dec 27, 2000, 11:31pm
what happened to the Active Worlds Community News Group?
If there is a new one hidden somewhere, can someone email me the link so
I can see whats happening in AW?
Z!

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

USWF is comming to a end unless...

Dec 28, 2000, 12:59am
--------------020109010706060709040206

I thought that the USWF had its own newsgroup. I mean really come on
gentlemen, boys, women, whoever you all are.
Can you keep this redundant stuff to the YSWF groups?

The one post sayin it was goin and new owners or whatever was fine thanx.

Now can we get on with our lives?

Please?

Z!

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------020109010706060709040206

Can you keep this redundant stuff to the YSWF groups?<br>
The one post sayin it was goin and new owners or whatever was fine thanx.<br>
Now can we get on with our lives?<br>
Please?<br>
Z!<br>
<pre wrap=""><!---->have<br></pre>
<pre class="moz-signature">--
Chris Waddell
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:dmonix at home.com">dmonix at home.com</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.dmonix.net">www.dmonix.net</a></pre>
--------------020109010706060709040206--

Question.....

Dec 29, 2000, 3:19am
Could we please drop this USWF bull shit?
there is but one, I think, Active Worlds related post on here.

Now the USWF has gone into tppl posing as secret whatevers.
Cmon ppl, this is taking advantage fo this newsgroup.
Please take it somewhere else?

Z!

[View Quote] > Trust me, dude. You aren't impressing anyone, especially with that
> horrid typing. It takes more than vague references and secrecy to make
> something good. Besides, AWCOM could care less what organizations do in
> AW. I *highly* doubt they would bother trying to "cover up" something,
> unless it somehow affects their investors. (the few that exist) So
> unless you work for Mr. Greenspan or the SEC and are here to shut down
> AW for good, I suggest, in the words of a wise philosopher, you put up
> or shut up.

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Question.....

Dec 29, 2000, 2:05pm
--------------080809030400090105050207

First post "Dude". "Read the actual posts." "Dude"

- and I quote: "

How many organizations are there? I'm kinda interested in joining another
since USWF is going to crash(it was left to a bunch of idiots). I would like
input and thanks" End Quote -

lol you are so caught up into this you don't even know what the post is about.
and you were the first person to reply to this thread. and if USWF as I have underlined and made bold
isn't mentioned in the thread that you so clearly say it isn't. Then wow, and excuse me.

Wake up, smell something burning? its your brain- burnout.

lol

Z!

[View Quote] > Umm, how the hell is USWF involved in this? *boggle* Read the actual

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------080809030400090105050207

[View Quote]

Did you miss me?

Dec 31, 2000, 12:00am
--------------020708040208040000090608

**Attempts to brush more USWF garbage out of AW newsgroup**

[View Quote] >

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------020708040208040000090608

[View Quote]

Terporary housing if AW Backup uni goes offline due to snow storms

Dec 30, 2000, 3:03pm
--------------060706020305090202090502

terporary?

hehe couldnt resist..

I remain loyal to AW through thick and thin!
alot of thin, but hey, its all good.

[View Quote] > What a nice offer!

> --
> -Mike Nelson-
> AIM AWBirdMike
> AW Cit BirdMike (292200)
> Owner of AW World A-Centre
> Member of USWF

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------060706020305090202090502

hehe couldnt resist..<br>
I remain loyal to AW through thick and thin!<br>
alot of thin,&nbsp; but hey, its all good.<br>
[View Quote]

Question Time

Dec 31, 2000, 7:52pm
Goober pop a pill, some ppl here are a lil challenged.

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Sorry Zero.. but more USWF garbage..

Jan 1, 2001, 8:30pm
That first post, couldnt you have just said, "I was ejected by the USWF
police, those F***'n bastards" ?

> Chris Waddell
> dmonix at home.com
> www.dmonix.net

Sorry Zero.. but more USWF garbage..

Jan 1, 2001, 10:46pm
*****Points to USWF newsgroup******

Would you guys get the crap out of here?? Please knock it off?
None of this has had anything to do with AW as a community and has only
been a flame war between all you children of USWF.

No go please,

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Sorry Zero.. but more USWF garbage..

Jan 2, 2001, 1:02am
I am going to call awcom tomorrow to see if we can resolve this issue
somewhat.
I agree with Poseidon and Goober, and I mean half the people who used to
post in here, are nowhere to be seen.
No posts are AW relative or community at that.
Sure sure USWF is an "Aw community" but I have two worlds and have
community newsletters for my worlds.
I don't post my newsletter on here, cause like any of you could give a
rats ass about it.

In short, this is gone on too far, too long, and now its goin to end.
Maybe if we are lucky they will bring a moderator back.

Z!

Filter you ppl lol. filter this.

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Last post..

Jan 2, 2001, 2:39am
well good GOD there is a USWF bulletin board.
Can you please all post USWF issues there? Please?

http://www.masterduh.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

[View Quote] > Here you all go.. now go complain here.. I am tired of wasting my time and

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

A Truce......

Jan 4, 2001, 2:40am
<<<Clapping, cheers and whisltes>>>>>

first sensible thing i have seen from USWF posts.

Keep it up!

[View Quote] > I think that I speak for everyone. I think that we should stop everything

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Running Active Worlds on a Mac

Jan 4, 2001, 4:08am
I am not a Mac user, nor have I ever really even touched one.
My brother is a Mac user and I told him to check out AW, now on the Aw
D/L page there is some notation about Mac and Linux.
Then it has the Download. He says though, "Everything I click is a .exe
file (not mac stuff)."

Any help?
Much appreciated.

(uswf users take note of an active worlds related post ;oPPP )

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Letter to Activeworlds.com, Inc.

Jan 5, 2001, 2:26pm
Ok before you flame back, note this: I dont know for
sure, this is what I have heard and what I am guessing.

As far as I Know, awcom only has like 3 actual programmers.

As for how much money they make, you have to think of company costs:
Building rent,
Employees (pay)
(their own Pay)
advertising
legal

etc etc...

Plus the programmers not only doing R&D and programming for the next
builds, but they also have to adjust the builds to accomedate the 1000's
of users without 3.1 compatability. Alll this takes time.

I am not making excuses for them. just kind of look at the reality of
the situation, it aint cheap to just run a compay these days.
There are alot of things I want to see move faster and come better out
of AW, but progression takes time, and I am sure they program at
priority and
also on the wishlist, what they can accomedate as programmers and what
is beneficial to ALL AW users.

If someone could do better, why havent they?

Z!

[View Quote] > http://www.botbarn.net/docs/display.asp?ID=letter01

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

Letter to Activeworlds.com, Inc.

Jan 6, 2001, 6:00am
Man, i know of a huge proposal that is line right now, soon to probably
hit aw, that could change the face of all this.
and I aint talkin outa my butt.
Serious, we'll see what happens soon enough.
Thats all I'll say, leave it at that

Z!

[View Quote] > Rest assured, interactive, real-time, multiuser level editing IS coming to 3D games. 10six, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, Neverwinter Nights, Dawn, etc. AW is increasingly losing whatever market share it might've had had Rick, JP, and Roland actually had a clue about 3D gaming and where it's been going for the past 5 years.

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

I rejoin USWF

Jan 7, 2001, 7:21pm
I would pay to be a mderator to keep imbiciles like this guy outa here.
I mean c'mon, we dont need replies like this.
Grow up trekker, wether you "Dont give a shit" or not. Just grow up

[View Quote] > Well,. NorNNy i would of thought after all this time, u would know that...
> I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT U BITCH. So rember that

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net